A Black Sails Community
Saturday 9:00 PM on Starz

Avast all ye scurvy dogs! We have an exclusive photo from this week's new episode of Black Sails to share, as well as a less exclusive video clip. I've already seen "V." and let me tell you, it's easily the best episode since the premiere. Why? Well, the show's so-called pirates finally get to pirating! That's right, Flint and his men finally hit to the water for some seabound action, and the hour ends with Flint in a difficult predicament.

Here's a preview pic you'll only find on TV.com of Billy Bones and Dufresne, who plays a major role in the episode's (and possibly series') best scene to date:

And here's a clip, in which Captain Vane explains hate:

Enjoy the episode, it's a good one!

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 3/26/2016

Season 3 : Episode 10

41 Comments
Comments (41)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
Looking forward to season 2 !!!
Flag
I really love this show. It reminds me of assassins creed black flag which I played through twice. My favorite character is Charles Vane and I think Zach Mcgowan is doing a great job with the whole pirate thing.

Flag
Think it's EPIC ! Niice change ! and to the realistic time's ! Such SKULL DUGGRY ! : )
Flag
Despite all the anger and disappointment poured over this show, I like it a lot. It tells a story - something that can be done without action - creates some loose ends, but is not stretching them too long. It's a decent show.
It's a TV Show, Pirate action on a Ship is expensive to film, so don't expect it to be a "Crimson Pirate" or some Errol Flynn type show.
Flag
Sorry, but I gave up this.
Flag
You really shouldnt have. If you can watch Walkig Dead, you can more than watch this. Black Sails is beyond passable. It's right there with Banshee and Vikings imo
Flag
If you got time to read and comment you got time to watch, imo. Don't deprive yourself when there about 6 passable shows on air right now. This is among them.
Flag
Have you seen BANSHE? that is not a passable show, it is the best show on TV. The Walking Dead, among the top ones. Helix is also a good show. Soon The Americans, Game Of Thrones... no, I pass on this. I just enjoy the review which it takes just few minutes to read ;)
Flag
Those are all shows among the 6 I'm mentioning. I like them all. I like Black Sails too. Tell you something, shouldn't it?
Flag
I meant BANSHEE of course. Sorry.
Flag
And Captain Vane looks far to well trained for a pirate. Not even Crixus in Spartacus had such a six pack ;)
Flag
As a gladiator, Crixus likely ate a large diet of bread, oats, and beer, all which gave gladiators a nice layer of abdominal fat which helped protect them from blows to the mid-section. Captain Vane is likely to be on a pretty strict diet of rum, fish, and whore sweat.
Flag
Did the gladiators eat? Maybe some kind of porridge I think, at least in the TV show. Captain Vane should have a good visible belly fat from the diet you mention ;)
Flag
This comment has been removed.
Flag
Tell me if you had seen it ;
did they wet their feet, did they sail in any form?
(I know you said they "pirating",but they supposedly been doing THAT for 4 epidodes, and yet ; they "pirate" in a non conventional way)
Flag
Tom Hopper(Billy Bones) has some massive freaking arms. I'm straight and I can't stop looking at them.

I'm excited to get in on some action in the next episode. WOOOO. Get Hyped!
Flag
No thanks!
Flag
Follow this Show
Members