Black Scorpion

Syfy (ended 2001)

maritimer00

Black Scorpion Fan Reviews (3)

6.4
  • A decent sequel to the movies

I've seen both movies and when I found out that there was a series of this female heroine I knew I had to check it out. It's not a bad series, and when compared to some other SyFY and FX series that have been made, this one was pretty good.

The series follows the adventures of Darcy Walker aka. the Black Scorpion, a cop who's also a sexy vigilantee on her free time. The special effects weren't exactly top of the notch but they were decent (you got to love Scorpionmobile), and the story had quite a punch if you know what I mean? It's not bad and it's too bad itonly had one season. Still, better one than none. I give it a 9.
  • This was a pretty good television series.

This was a pretty good television series. As is normal with good television shows, this one did not last long enough. This is a show that I would suggest watching if you get the chance. Check the bargain bins at Wal-Mart, the online movies sites (Amazon.com and such) and all of the cable channels that run old shows. Nick at Nite and TV Land are great for theses kind of shows. They will even do a week long spot for shows that only had 6 or so episodes. Then you have your super stations. They run a bunch of old shows too. All in all a pretty good show that did not get a good enough chance. Sometimes it is a simple as the show it is up against. Look at Law & Order. It is one of the longest running shows on TV. They moved it to go up against Lost. After about 2 weeks of getting pounded in the ratings it was moved back to it's original time slot. Shows like this should be given more of an opportunity.
  • Sexy & Action Packed!

This is one of those Superhero series that ended to soon.

Black Scorpion is a action packed show with a very scatly clad beauty in black leather what else could you want?

She is a Cop by day and a Avanger of Evil by night.

They had a great cast and alot of funny word play in there too.

It should have gone on for 2 more seasons.