Black Sheep Squadron Forums

NBC (ended 1978)

Just an update about a similar series . . .

bmoshier

[1]Feb 12, 2011
    • level: 47

For those who also enjoy WWII series, in Chicago "Twelve O'Clock High" is back on the air. I noticed it on a few weeks ago and was able to again see most of the episodes in season 1 and season 2. Me TV doesn't seem to have all of them (its a known fact several of them went missing or are poor quality) and they are not showing them in the original order, but hey, they are still showing them.

Originally when I looked for DVD seasons of Twelve O'Clock High, I couldn't find any, but recently I found two people selling the series. One person is on eBay selling the three seasons for $35.99. The other has multiple offering with a wide range of prices and features. He's at http://www.12oclockHighTV.com As a birthday / Christmas (or is it Christmas 2010 and birthday 2011?) gift, I bought the Criterion Collection box set. It has all the episodes, facts (quotes, trivia, notes), iPod versions (e.g. MP4), special extras, etc. I got it last week and am only scratching the surface of what is there.

Anyway, I just wanted to give people a heads up that at least another WWII series is coming available again on DVD and over the air.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

vivibaby

[2]Feb 13, 2011
    • level: 1
    Hi,Good Day;
    My name is Miss.Vivian Dion, I saw your profile today at (www.tv.com) and was moved and become interested in you, I will like you to send me an email to my address (viviandion38@yahoo.com) so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am.

I believed we can move from here? Remember colour or distance does not matter but LOVE matters allot in life). Reply
    me back with my email address (viviandion38@yahoo.com) hope to hear from you soon
    yours Miss.Vivian Dion!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.