Black. White. Forums

FX (ended 2006)

The "Wurgals" are not a real family..

Rack

[1]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 9
    Rose's real last name is Bloomfield (I think).

Bruno's last name is Marceti (or soemthing like that).

Don't know Carmen's last name.

I assume the Sparks' aren't a real family either.

I kind of lost a bit of interest in the show when I found out.

That said, it seems Nick and Rose are the smartest ones on the show.

Bruno has no open mindedness whatsoever.

Brian, I think, exhaggerates a bit to try and make his point (especially when talking to Bruno).

Carmen is just a complete ignoramous.

Renee just doesn't really seem to care either way.

I like what Nick said about "I don't see white people or black people, I just see people". If only everyone thought that way.

And, from what I read in another thread, Nick isn't an embarrasment to the black youth (or black people in general). Yes, he doesn't seem to take his education seriously, but I don't think that has anything to do with the color of his skin. That's a problem that alot of KIDS (of all colors) are having nowadays. And the whole "Gansta" look is everywhere now, and it's black, white, hispanic, etc... It's just the "Thing" these days. Yes, a lot of rap (not all) is sending a negative message, but if there's one thing positive it's that at least it's appealing to all races. All races (not all people of all races, obviously) finding some kind of common ground. This is just youth of course.

If rappers would take it upon themselves to send a more positive message in their lyrics it might help take a big step, not only against racism, but for the betterment of everyone in general (being that so many people/kids listen to rap music).

Anyway, it's all a bunch of BS (the show) being that at least 2 of them are actors (and probably more. Brian looks familiar).

Rose:
    http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/moviesurfers/

Bruno:
    http://uk.imdb.com/name/nm0545969/
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

4gottn1

[2]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    that was awesome info I can't beleive they're not a real family. I should have known but the Mom must be her real Mom because they both talk like the 2 stupidest b*tches I've ever heard. Like they live on a magic mushroom with star children and beautiful creatures. No one is that stupid. Rose needs to use some of her Disney money to buy a bag to put over her head so I don't have to gag every week looking at how many zits she has waiting to explode on her face. I'm sure slamming all of that makeup on very day is really good for her chronic acne problem. And if she ever tries to rap again I swear I will cut my f*cking ear off.

IVIilky_way

[3]Mar 30, 2006
    whats your source? how do u know they aren't families?

4gottn1

[4]Mar 30, 2006
    go to the link at the bottom of the first thread

Rack

[5]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 9
    4gottn1 wrote:
    And if she ever tries to rap again I swear I will cut my f*cking ear off.

OMG that was freakin' hilarious!

hound562

[6]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 4
    i heard about it too, but i ignored it until the show as over to not spoil the show. it's kinda sad that they did it, but i wanna see a second season with real people and not paid actors.

HVGirl

[7]Apr 16, 2006
    I'd like to see the show not bash white people. Like someone said on another forum, I am sick and tired of "apologizing" for what THEIR ancestors went through! Not all of our families had slaves, mine did not, and it happened so long ago, I understand we shouldn't forget, how could we when it is talked about on every show, in every commercial, black people saying "when my people,,," they aren't your people, mosses! It is amazing how the Jewish people don't rant about what happened a short 60 years ago! They made movies, have a museum and moved on,,,well I think.

SB15

[8]Apr 16, 2006
    www.microsoft.com/presspass/press/2006/mar06/03-13BlackWhitePR.ms

this link says that Bruno is Carmen's Boyfriend,

It says that this is the family

Bruno Mansomething

Carmen Wurgal

Rose Bloomfield

pika3000

[9]Apr 17, 2006
    I'd like to see the show not bash white people. Like someone said on another forum, I am sick and tired of "apologizing" for what THEIR ancestors went through! Not all of our families had slaves, mine did not, and it happened so long ago, I understand we shouldn't forget, how could we when it is talked about on every show, in every commercial, black people saying "when my people,,," they aren't your people, mosses! It is amazing how the Jewish people don't rant about what happened a short 60 years ago! They made movies, have a museum and moved on,,,well I think.

First of all it was Carmen's fault because any intelligent person should know that in no race around the world do woman use the word ***** as a type of friendly communication, rappers may use to refer to them but most intelligent black woman don't like it. Second, later in the same episode she has the nerve to ask the black poet in public his lifestyle choice (a little unclear but politically correct), the episodes I've seen the emotional walls was built by ignorance and lack of common knowledge because I know plenty of whites and blacks who would hate to be called a creature or that word I mentioned above. Mostly everything between the two mothers was fine till that happen. Another point is that your post is irrelevant for the topic but I responded because of the ignorance in it. There are many more flaws in your post but I don't think I'll be back to read your reply.
    Edited on 04/17/2006 3:58am

HVGirl

[10]Apr 17, 2006
    Ahh yea another one who looks into the word Carmen used, creature. Sorry to say we all are "creatures". But of course there has to be people to look into everything that is said, can't just take it like a different compliment, like I'm sure some people do,,, but whatever