Black. White. Forums

FX (ended 2006)

White trash and the N word...

Ellbee

[1]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    What if Nick started calling one of those other teenagers white trash or a wop or dago, laughed his head off and kept saying it over and over again? It's not appreciated when a white person says it so how do you think it would go over if a black kid said it? Not well, I assure you. The issue with the N word is that, as a teenager, Nick is disinterested in EVERYTHING. It isn't that he doesn't see color, it's that it hasn't been a problem for him in his young privileged life so it's irrelevant to him.

And trust me, Nick was not "ok" with the other kids calling him a ni**er. When he revealed he wasn't white, he suddenly became the center of attention and he loved it. When the N word was introduced, he was trying to be cool; keeping up the front that nothing bothered him - not even that. Once he ok'd the word though, he had to stick by it and the other kids happily jumped right on it. I mean, how could Nick say in one breath that he doesn't see color and the next be ok with kids calling him a reprehensible name that is only applied to black people? Nick has a lot to learn and, once he leaves his parents home, society will teach him about real life very quickly.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SunsprayHoney

[2]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 12
    Uh huh...

4gottn1

[3]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    Nick is a f*aggot and he wouldn't care if those kids burned a cross in his front yard. He wouldn't stick up for anyone except...oh ya a stupid $150 watch. Good choice Nick

Ellbee

[4]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    4gottn1 wrote:
    Nick is a f*aggot and he wouldn't care if those kids burned a cross in his front yard. He wouldn't stick up for anyone except...oh ya a stupid $150 watch. Good choice Nick

Temper, temper...he's just a dumb teenager. How many stupid things did you do when you were his age? He just wants to be cool and is to young to know how silly he looks.

4gottn1

[5]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 1
    i know it's just annoying seeing stupid kids get away with sayin words like n----and get away with it. I'm white and I still would have told them to shut up. It's an ignorant word coming from any persons mouth