Blackadder

BBC (ended 1989)

TheOldBill

Blackadder Fan Reviews (44)

• Blackadder and Fawlty Towers are the two funniest and most clever shows to ever come out of Britain.

Although I really didn't care for the first season (I really didn't, It just lacks the comic genius that next three mastered perfectly). Seasons 2,3, and 4 are just amazingly clever. British comedy is so great, it makes American comedy look like Baldrick. The show was obviously made on a low-budget, but that is another thing that makes it so funny. I might as well rate this show a 10, because to me its perfect, and is the only thing I can think of that deserves this rating, and also it is the best show I know (and will know), but i cant deny or forget the first season, it will always be there, so a 10 rating will not be possible. I try to rate and review a series as a whole, but I bent the rules in the Ren and Stimpy review so why not do it again, I'll give this a 10, remember this is only (and I mean only) for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th seasons. Blackadder is a classic show, if only they had made more of this outstanding series.