Blade: The Series

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 02, 2006 on Spike TV

• And, just as pivotal as last week's episode.

Caution: spoilers ahead.

For instance; Krista reveals that she was lying to Van Sciver, just as much as he's been lying to everyone else. He just doesn't know it, yet. Especially, with the brave way she guaranteed he would still believe her!

Then, there's the expression on her face when she learns that Vanessa Simms shares the same first name as Blade's mom. This renews her empathy for his cause, even though she now realizes what a never-ending struggle it's really going to be.

As for the potential palace coup, within House Chthon? Well, it's one step closer to happening. House Armaya now knows (though, surprisingly, not from Boone!) about Project: Aurora. But, how long before HC's ruling Pure-Bloods learn about the temporary nature of the solar-tolerance Van Sciver's vaccine instills?

In fact, how long before Lady Charlotte learns that the whole project might just have been a hi-tech scam, fronting for something else? Something even more sinister than genetically-engineered dhampirs?

I don't know about the rest of you. But, until I see next week's episode, I'm judging this one the best yet. Bar none!