Blade: The Series

Delivery

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Aug 02, 2006 on Spike TV

• Blade takes Vanessa to Paris, and Marcus sends Krista and Jakob to get her back; Krista learns her mother has leukemia; Dr. Lambert's examination of Vanessa shows she isn't actually carrying a baby.

This episode was incredibly good. It is really the first window into Blades past (except for the little spill that Caylo made in the pilot episode). We see Blade experience visions/hallucinations of his past including his mother and his father.I believe exploration into his past will add some much needed emotion and feeling to his normally stoic character. We also learned more about what Marcus is up to and that Vanessa wasn't carrying a baby like many thought but some sort of biological fluid that may cause death(according to Marcus and Krista's conversation). The episode also displayed that Krista is still faithful to Blade's cause (after the end of last episode, we thought she had drifted over to Marcus' side). She is also willing to take a few hits (getting your eye slashed and hand cut off) in order for everything to look legit. It was a very well done episode and has added more elements to the growing storyline.