Blade: The Series

Descent

Aired Wednesday 10:00 PM Jul 12, 2006 on Spike TV

• Left me wanting more...

It was a good episode. It was slow at first because I am getting darn tired of hearing Krista agonize over every little thing that shouldnt even cause pain to a vampire. SUCK IT UP! It picked up though. I liked the whole plotline of using a failed experiment to find out some information.

A la Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Blade was able to use some product numbers on a pair of medical tweasers he found to locate the doctor in charge...(Mr. Smith used some numbers on a RAM chip to locate Mrs. Smith). So it seems that even this show is not devoid of some hollywood fiction. Haha.

By the end of the show I didnt even know it had been 1 hr (including commercials). Then end of it just cut off unexpectedly, making me want more.

It would seem they took some tips from Oceans 11 and Rush Hour 2 on how to pull a fast one in a Casino. Use a decoy to draw the cameras and do your business as planned. Haha. I wasn't expecting it...so that was cool.

Anyway, good episode with a respectable amount of fighting and a good number of both humans and vampired dead.

See you'se guys next week.