We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer

Gilgalad505

[21]Jan 11, 2007
    • level: 4
    shadowscott wrote:
    Gilgalad505, i still cant get over how amazing your sig is. where did you get it from?

lol I just googled Nishino Tsukasa
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[22]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 25
    HEATXZ wrote:
    Rukia's age confuses me she's 10 times older than Ichigo and shes looks like 11 or 12 to me

A spirit ages slower then a normal human. But a human soul ages with human.
    ***SPOILER***
    We would need to know the age rate of the Souls compared to humans.

dancerforever

[23]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 11
    i was wondering, is there somewhere i can watch the episodes? like i have only seen like 10-16. thanks in advance

ladychaos1985

[24]Jan 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    dancerforever wrote:
    i was wondering, is there somewhere i can watch the episodes? like i have only seen like 10-16. thanks in advance

You can try YouTube.  There are sites where you can download episodes, but we're not really allowed to talk about that due to TV.com's rules.

dancerforever

[25]Jan 12, 2007

ladychaos1985 wrote:
    dancerforever wrote:

You can try YouTube.  There are sites where you can download episodes, but we're not really allowed to talk about that due to TV.com's rules.

oo sry about that

ladychaos1985

[26]Jan 12, 2007
    dancerforever wrote:

ladychaos1985 wrote:
    dancerforever wrote:

You can try YouTube. There are sites where you can download episodes, but we're not really allowed to talk about that due to TV.com's rules.

oo sry about that

Someone can PM you the info, if you want it...

dancerforever

[27]Jan 12, 2007
    sry but whats PM? i kinda new here lol. i guessing it doesn't mean night either lol.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[28]Jan 12, 2007
    Just like an e-mail expect it is a private message.

peaceknuckle

[29]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 15
    On the recent episode list on the main bleach page here on TV.com it lists episode 110. My question is how many english dubbed episodes are out at this point? Are these summaries reffering to subbed versions of the show?  How many Bleach dvds are out in English at this point? I believe I saw 2 on amazon.com, and a third coming soon.  Anyone who has the answers I seek will be appreciated greatly. Thanks

ladychaos1985

[30]Jan 13, 2007
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    On the recent episode list on the main bleach page here on TV.com it lists episode 110. My question is how many english dubbed episodes are out at this point? Are these summaries reffering to subbed versions of the show? How many Bleach dvds are out in English at this point? I believe I saw 2 on amazon.com, and a third coming soon. Anyone who has the answers I seek will be appreciated greatly. Thanks

Episode 18 of the English dub aired in Canada yesterday, 17 airs in USA tonight.

I'm not sure about the summaries for 1-18, but anything above that is based off of the subs.

I don't know about the DVDs...

skmp823

[31]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 1

i have a question:

isnt the anime going too fast cause ep 110 was like 2 chapters in the manga?

byakugan7

[32]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 14
    skmp823 wrote:

i have a question:

isnt the anime going too fast cause ep 110 was like 2 chapters in the manga?

The anime is always faster than the manga.I think the anime will eventually catch up and will probably go in a different direction from the manga or they will have to do about 90 fillers like Naruto.

shadowscott

[33]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 23
    i think i know the answer but

***SPOILER***

Rukia_Kuchiki

[34]Jan 13, 2007
    shadowscott wrote:
    i think i know the answer but

***SPOILER***

Yes, it will be explain later.

As for the Dub/Sub episodes on the next episode list. The reason the dub has an the summary of the episode is because, this is one just for the dub/sub they kept it as one. Since the orignal Japanese episode aired, when the date is changed to the dub. Part of the reason.

Spartan396

[35]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 6
    I heard that you have to watch the fillers to make sense of the new story arc and is that true? I was planning on watching the fillers while I waited for new cannon episodes.

shadowscott

[36]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 23
    Spartan396 wrote:
    I heard that you have to watch the fillers to make sense of the new story arc and is that true? I was planning on watching the fillers while I waited for new cannon episodes.

If you are talking about the fillers from episode 64-109, there are some characters that remain into the new arc. I recommend watching them because they are very interesting and fun. They are only fillers because the manga doesnt have them.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[37]Jan 14, 2007
    So far there is 3 of them that stayed. Not sure about the other 2 filler charaters.

The way Bleach is moving again, I would say yes, because they might reappear later on in another filler arc or episodes.

Star_Dreamer

[38]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 13

Umm...let's see...where do I start??? Well....I'm new to the show, and I decided to stray out of the comfort of the Avatar: The Last Airbender forums (BECAUSE OF THE ETERNAL WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON!!! ), so I was wondering.... ...

When exactly does Bleach come on? I mean, what time? I've seen it a couple times on adult swim, but sometimes it's not on, and other times it is, so.....???

And I had another question, although this might sound super n00bular (sorry. ), buuuut... ...Are Rukia x Ichigo (sp?) a cannon pairing? If it's something that shouldn't be revealed until the end, please don't tell me...but if it like...happens in the first few episodes, can I be informed? It'd be super weird if I was watching it, and something happened between the two....o_O(not implying anything gross, by the way, you sick-minded people. I was referring more to like, a kiss)

OH! And one more question. I heard the credits song on one of the episodes, and I was wondering what the name of it was. Thing is, I don't remember the lyrics, or else I would've looked it up ages ago. Matter-of-fact, I can barely remember anything, except that I reeaaaalllly liked it.

The credits showed Rukia holding a red ribbon thing, and then letting go of it. There might've been petals falling behind her, but I'm not sure. The song was by a girl, and it started out in English, and ended in Japanese. The song was played in one of the first episodes, but I could be wrong....

Okey-dokey, now I'm done. All info is greatly appreciated!

Edited on 01/15/2007 6:40pm

ladychaos1985

[39]Jan 15, 2007
    Star_Dreamer wrote:
    Umm...let's see...where do I start??? Well....I'm new to the show, and I decided to stray out of the comfort of the Avatar: The Last Airbender forums (BECAUSE OF THE ETERNAL WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON!!! ), so I was wondering.... ...

When exactly does Bleach come on? I mean, what time? I've seen it a couple times on adult swim, but sometimes it's not on, and other times it is, so.....???

And I had another question, although this might sound super n00bular (sorry. ), buuuut... ...Are Rukia x Ichigo (sp?) a cannon pairing? If it's something that shouldn't be revealed until the end, please don't tell me...but if it like...happens in the first few episodes, can I be informed? It'd be super weird if I was watching it, and something happened between the two....o_O(not implying anything gross, by the way, you sick-minded people. I was referring more to like, a kiss)

OH! And one more question. I heard the credits song on one of the episodes, and I was wondering what the name of it was. Thing is, I don't remember the lyrics, or else I would've looked it up ages ago. Matter-of-fact, I can barely remember anything, except that I reeaaaalllly liked it.

The credits showed Rukia holding a red ribbon thing, and then letting go of it. There might've been petals falling behind her, but I'm not sure. The song was by a girl, and it started out in English, and ended in Japanese. The song was played in one of the first episodes, but I could be wrong....

Okey-dokey, now I'm done. All info is greatly appreciated!

Bleach comes on AdultSwim Saturdays at midnight.

Rukia/Ichigo is not canon. Nothing has really happened yet to make them a couple. (some Ichigo/Rukia shippers like to think so, but not in my mind).

The ending song you are describing is the first ending song, played from episode 1 to episode 13. Episode 14 started a new opening song. Anyway, first opening is "Life is Like a Boat" by Rie Fu.
    Edited on 01/15/2007 7:06pm

isildurelendil

[40]Jan 15, 2007
    could you tell me what rukia's zanpakuto looks like?