TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer

shadowscott

[41]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 23
    isildurelendil wrote:
    could you tell me what rukia's zanpakuto looks like?

here is a video of rukia's shikai
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Star_Dreamer

[42]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 13
    ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Star_Dreamer wrote:
    Umm...let's see...where do I start??? Well....I'm new to the show, and I decided to stray out of the comfort of the Avatar: The Last Airbender forums (BECAUSE OF THE ETERNAL WAIT FOR THE NEXT SEASON!!! ), so I was wondering.... ...

When exactly does Bleach come on? I mean, what time? I've seen it a couple times on adult swim, but sometimes it's not on, and other times it is, so.....???

And I had another question, although this might sound super n00bular (sorry. ), buuuut... ...Are Rukia x Ichigo (sp?) a cannon pairing? If it's something that shouldn't be revealed until the end, please don't tell me...but if it like...happens in the first few episodes, can I be informed? It'd be super weird if I was watching it, and something happened between the two....o_O(not implying anything gross, by the way, you sick-minded people. I was referring more to like, a kiss)

OH! And one more question. I heard the credits song on one of the episodes, and I was wondering what the name of it was. Thing is, I don't remember the lyrics, or else I would've looked it up ages ago. Matter-of-fact, I can barely remember anything, except that I reeaaaalllly liked it.

The credits showed Rukia holding a red ribbon thing, and then letting go of it. There might've been petals falling behind her, but I'm not sure. The song was by a girl, and it started out in English, and ended in Japanese. The song was played in one of the first episodes, but I could be wrong....

Okey-dokey, now I'm done. All info is greatly appreciated!

Bleach comes on AdultSwim Saturdays at midnight.

Rukia/Ichigo is not canon. Nothing has really happened yet to make them a couple. (some Ichigo/Rukia shippers like to think so, but not in my mind).

The ending song you are describing is the first ending song, played from episode 1 to episode 13. Episode 14 started a new opening song. Anyway, first opening is "Life is Like a Boat" by Rie Fu.

Thank you!!

greenprince

[43]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 2
    Whats is the name of the song that is played by the violin in episode 17 and 16??

byakugan7

[44]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 14
    greenprince wrote:
    Whats is the name of the song that is played by the violin in episode 17 and 16??
    Those violin parts always make me cry T_T j/k. They should use them more often.

greenprince

[45]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 2

byakugan7 wrote:
    greenprince wrote:
    Yeah thats why I want to figure out what the name of the song is....

So  Whats is the name of the song that is played by the violin in episode 17 and 16??

Edited on 01/16/2007 1:04pm

byakugan7

[46]Jan 16, 2007
    greenprince wrote:

byakugan7 wrote:
    greenprince wrote:
    Yeah thats why I want to figure out what the name of the song is....

So  Whats is the name of the song that is played by the violin in episode 17 and 16??

I dont know the name of the song becuase if I did I would have gave you the name of the song  already.

kawaiiairbender

[47]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 4
    can you tell me what time it plays, i mean how many min. into the ep

byakugan7

[48]Jan 16, 2007
    kawaiiairbender wrote:
    can you tell me what time it plays, i mean how many min. into the ep
    Its almost at the end of the episode when Rukia, Renji and Byakuya are leaving to Soul Society.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[49]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 25

***SPOILER***
    Rukia's zanpakotou name.

"Never Meant To Belong" by Shiro Sagisu is the song.

byakugan7

[50]Jan 16, 2007
    Have they stop using that song?I havent seen any of the fillers so I wouldnt know.

kawaiiairbender

[51]Jan 16, 2007
    • level: 4

i think they still use it but I'm not sure. I think they used it on the ep with the bounto woman dieing but I really for the life of me can't remember. ^-^;; (is now listening to Never Meant To Belong... oh that violin ~ prettiful and melancholy. I'm in love like woah with Shiro Sagisu)

SPECULATION (spoilers mabye) (um how can I hide spoilers??)

Regarding Isshin being a captain what division do you suppose he was and how long ago was he a captain and what division do you think he was?

----- I looked back at the manga and he doesn't have a badge to identify his division (or actually his badge had no identifying marks)

----- Also how long do you think it was that he was a captain? (I mean Byakuya hasn't heard of him *tsk tsk what are they teaching nobles* Urahara knows him but that may have been after the fact -we can assume he hasn't been to ss in over 100 years, Ukitake must of knew of his father)

Edited on 01/16/2007 6:19pm

shadowscott

[52]Jan 16, 2007
    kawaiiairbender wrote:

i think they still use it but I'm not sure. I think they used it on the ep with the bounto woman dieing but I really for the life of me can't remember. ^-^;; (is now listening to Never Meant To Belong... oh that violin ~ prettiful and melancholy. I'm in love like woah with Shiro Sagisu)

SPECULATION (spoilers mabye) (um how can I hide spoilers??)

***SPOILER***
    check back to the first post by me to make a spoiler tag

Rukia_Kuchiki

[53]Jan 16, 2007
    Your questions about Isshin.

***SPOILER***

I know most of it is just theories, but that is all I have on that.

kila177anja12o

[54]Jan 17, 2007
    Is Ichigo's mother in Soul Society? If so, why doesn't he try finding her? If not, where'd she go? Do souls eaten by Hollows never appear again?

isildurelendil

[55]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 11

the other day,i was watching a grimmjaw vs ichigo slide in youtue.i noticed that ichigo could keep his hollow mask only for a little over 11 seconds.why is that?

shinobigirl27

[56]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 1
    Can anybody give me the complete list of songs (both opening and ending songs) on Bleach and if there's a cd soundtrack for the show. I've seen Bleach cds on ebay but I'm not sure if any of them actually contains full length version of the songs. Thanks a bunches.

shinobigirl27

[57]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 1

Is Ishida's family rich cause I read somewhere that his family owns a hospital but I also read he lives alone like Chad and Inoue so aren't his parents together anymore? Also, is Ishida's dad a doctor like Ichigo's? It seems weird that 15 year old kids can live by themselves in Japan, who supports them?

Also, I have a manga question. One of the chapters I read had a little side story of the shinigamis and Ichi's company on a beach having a contest about sand sculptures or something like that, can somebody tell me what chapter that was? I forgot to bookmark it and now I can't remember what chapter it was. It has nothing to do with the current storyline, just a funny side story.

And a couple spoiler questions. Hope this spoiler tag works.

***SPOILER***

ladychaos1985

[58]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 8

Several questions to answer here...

kila177anja12o wrote:
    Is Ichigo's mother in Soul Society? If so, why doesn't he try finding her? If not, where'd she go? Do souls eaten by Hollows never appear again?

Souls eaten by Hollows don't reappear, so Ichigo's mom wouldn't be in Soul Society.

isildurelendil wrote:
    the other day,i was watching a grimmjaw vs ichigo slide in youtue.i noticed that ichigo could keep his hollow mask only for a little over 11 seconds.why is that?

His power as a Vizard isn't strong enough to let him keep the mask on for longer than 11 seconds. The stronger he gets, the longer he'll be able to keep the mask on. (I'm not 100% certain on this since it's been awhile since I read the chapters were he was training with the Vizards.

shinobigirl27 wrote:
    Can anybody give me the complete list of songs (both opening and ending songs) on Bleach and if there's a cd soundtrack for the show. I've seen Bleach cds on ebay but I'm not sure if any of them actually contains full length version of the songs. Thanks a bunches.

To find the names of all the openings and endings, go to the Summary section on TV.com for Bleach. (Basically, go to the main section for Bleach). There's a thing that says
    "Full Summary [+]", click it. There is the list with all the OPs and EDs. Or you can go to AnimeNewsNetwork.com and find the page for Bleach anime and the list is right there.

As for the soundtrack CDs, I don't think those have the full versions. There's a CD called something like "Bleach: the Best", and it has the full versions of the first 4 OPs
    and first 8 EDs.

The other easiest way to get the OPs and EDs is to download them, but we're not allowed to talk about that on the forums. If you want, I can PM with the URLs to a
    couple different sites were can you download the music.

shinobigirl27 wrote:
    Is Ishida's family rich cause I read somewhere that his family owns a hospital but I also read he lives alone like Chad and Inoue so aren't his parents together anymore? Also, is Ishida's dad a doctor like Ichigo's? It seems weird that 15 year old kids can live by themselves in Japan, who supports them?

Also, I have a manga question. One of the chapters I read had a little side story of the shinigamis and Ichi's company on a beach having a contest about sand sculptures or something like that, can somebody tell me what chapter that was? I forgot to bookmark it and now I can't remember what chapter it was. It has nothing to do with the current storyline, just a funny side story.

And a couple spoiler questions. Hope this spoiler tag works.

***SPOILER***

Yeah, Ishida's dad owns a hospital; so I'm guessing he's a doctor. Beyond that I don't know anything. I don't know how or why Ishida lives alone and who supports him. Unless
    his dad mails him checks or something so he can for food and rent and stuff.

That sand castle contest was a side story, not part of the actual storyline; therefore, there's not an actual chapter number or anything like that. You can probably find it for download on some Bleach site.

As for the spoiler tagged questions:

***SPOILER***

Hope that at least somewhat answered all your questions!

Edited on 01/17/2007 11:51am
    Edited 2 total times.

byakugan7

[59]Jan 17, 2007

Does any one know if Bleach will be getting new animators or if they will be sticking with the garbage no talent animators they have now? What happened to the Bleach anime? I remember when the series first started, the blades use to shine when the light hit it and when they went into shingami form evrey thing seemed misty.T_T  I dont think I can continue watching Bleach if they keep going half as* on us and continue to not put effort into it.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[60]Jan 17, 2007
    If you mean the songs that play in the background during the episodes. The Titles are "Bleach Orignal Soundtrack.
    If you want character, (only in Japanese actors.) is the Bleach Beat.

As for the animators, can't give an honest answer. This is only from other people I hear, but usually after fillers they do tend to be bad for a few episodes.It should be getting better sometime soon.