Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer

ladychaos1985

[101]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 8
    bigbenruben wrote:
    Do you know has been able to use bankai can you make a list so that i can check it out?

We've seen
    ***SPOILER***
    use Bankai.  And it's been said by Yoruichi that every captain except for Zaraki has Bankai, so Urahara must have one as well since he was a captain.
    But the ones under the spoiler tag are the only ones we've actually seen.  Also, we've seen Unohana make a giant flying manta, and since Bankai are supposed to be pretty big, that may very well be her Bankai, not her Shikai.  But we won't know for certain until Kubo says.

bigbenruben wrote:

***SPOILER***

i was wondering in
    the opening in bleach ep 103 and so on who is the chick that looks like
    rukia with the orangeish eyes and when will ichigo use his hollow
    powers?

The girl you're describing is Senna.  She's a character from the Bleach movie.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Watershade

[102]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 3
    Emm... while we're at it; does that mean Senna will be showing up in anime too (didn't watch most recent episodes)? I'd hate it... Ichigo's all-of-the-sudden "friendship" with her was so unrealistic. I don't think she's earned herself much fans, really... I mean, is there anyone here that actually likes her?
    Also, why do you think they chose a character design that resembles Rukia so much (any speculations?)

qweasdzse

[103]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 10
    If somebody could provide me with a list of scenes from the manga that were ommitted from the animated version i would be very thankful.

someguy0830

[104]Jan 28, 2007
    • level: 27
    Watershade wrote:
    Emm... while we're at it; does that mean Senna will be showing up in anime too (didn't watch most recent episodes)? I'd hate it... Ichigo's all-of-the-sudden "friendship" with her was so unrealistic. I don't think she's earned herself much fans, really... I mean, is there anyone here that actually likes her?
    Shepasses on at the end of the film, I think.

Watershade

[105]Jan 29, 2007
    Yeah, I think so too, but...
    SPOILER

At the very end, he sees someone that looks so much like her it's not even funny. So is it Teen Titans all over again or what?

/SPOILER
    At least Terra didn't annoy me... >.> nor steal the spotlight all that much.
    No, I can't use fancy spoiler tags. So sue me.

dancerforever

[106]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 11
    i don't know if someone asked this but does anyone know when the movie comes out? i cant wait to see it lol! ya so thanks!

shadowscott

[107]Jan 30, 2007
    • level: 23
    Well, it came out in japanese theaters December 16th or around there. People have expected (www.bleachexile.com people) it to come out here in June/July.

isildurelendil

[108]Jan 31, 2007
    is ichigo even close to challenging aizen the way he is in the manga?

ksizzle11

[109]Jan 31, 2007
    • level: 9
    are you talking about the more japanese manga or the like 12 US version?

isildurelendil

[110]Jan 31, 2007
    japanese manga

ksizzle11

[111]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 9
    then is there any more story on gin and matsumoto? I kinda like their story

Gilgalad505

[112]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    ksizzle11 wrote:
    then is there any more story on gin and matsumoto? I kinda like their story

no

Gilgalad505

[113]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 4
    isildurelendil wrote:
    is ichigo even close to challenging aizen the way he is in the manga?

Havent seen Aizen really fight so we have no way of knowing.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[114]Feb 1, 2007
    • level: 25
    No on both questions.

Ichigo vs. Aizen might be a long way away.
    ***SPOILER***

The movie will be out probably late July, but the sub probably won't take as a long now, because they have a camera rip, so it could be subbed now.

sadist_activst

[115]Feb 2, 2007
    • level: 14

Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    No on both questions.

Ichigo vs. Aizen might be a long way away.
    ***SPOILER***

The movie will be out probably late July, but the sub probably won't take as a long now, because they have a camera rip, so it could be subbed now.

Now that you mention it. If Ichigo has a hard time with Aizen's shikai, then he's going to have a hell of a time with his Banki.

Watershade

[116]Feb 2, 2007
    ... of course he will; defeating/ failing to defeat Aizen will mark the end of the show (at least I think so) so we still have a long way to go.

Edit: Someone asked (in the Manga thread) about Isshin and how maybe he was 10th division captain... while it's possible, I have a question too.
    Does anyone know when Gin got promoted (aka the same time when Hinamori and Kira became Vice-captains)?

I don't know, but eh. I'd prefer Isshin to be somehow connected to the royal family; would definitely explain some things (like Ichigo's strangely fast development, huge reiatsu, yada yada yada...)
    Because, you know, it's time for the story to starts tying loose ends. Maybe Isshin's one of them, who knows?
    Edited on 02/03/2007 4:52am

saikyan

[117]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 1
    Watershade wrote:
    ... of course he will; defeating/ failing to defeat Aizen will mark the end of the show (at least I think so) so we still have a long way to go.

Edit: Someone asked (in the Manga thread) about Isshin and how maybe he was 10th division captain... while it's possible, I have a question too.
    Does anyone know when Gin got promoted (aka the same time when Hinamori and Kira became Vice-captains)?

I don't know, but eh. I'd prefer Isshin to be somehow connected to the royal family; would definitely explain some things (like Ichigo's strangely fast development, huge reiatsu, yada yada yada...)
    Because, you know, it's time for the story to starts tying loose ends. Maybe Isshin's one of them, who knows?

Gin was promoted about 50 years prior, at the same time Byakuya was promoted. Rukia says this i think around the time they first remove her from the tower to be executed back in the SS arc.

As for my 10th div. theory, it's all about deductive reasoning. if you string what we know about each captain's seat together, the only position thats possible is 10th (unless, of course, we are missing key info, which is a possibility)

Rukia_Kuchiki

[118]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 25
    The only division we can for surely elimnate that Isshin wasn't captain is the 1st, 8th, and 13th. Yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake have been in there the longest. Safe, but not 100%. 4th, 7th, 9th, 12th. Unohana, has the longer sleeve's rope, which seems more like the older captains.. Tousen, seemed to be a captain before Sajin, but Aizen was a vice captain. Mayuri seemed to get it after Urahara's banishment. Zaraki seems like an older captain, I'm not sure.

Which basically leaves, the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 11th divisions opened. Soi Fong, seemed to get the power within the last 200 years before Bleach. Gin/Byakuya 50 years. Reason why I have the 5th down here, is some theories have Isshin as Aizen's old captain. Hitsugaya is less then 50 years.

It all depends when Isshin left the Soul Society, not when he gave up his powers. I have two possible different things for Isshin. Cptn of the 6th Division or Royal Guard. I think his apparence on the 6th page, 6th panel is a little odd. Plus Bleach like using 3's a lot of times.

Nard2k1

[119]Feb 3, 2007
    • level: 6

I have a quick question...

I am watching the english dubs now, so I just watched when the gang first went to ss (wow...so much has happened since then). I was wondering why isn't Urahara able to touch the gate that leads them to ss?

ladychaos1985

[120]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    Nard2k1 wrote:

I have a quick question...

I am watching the english dubs now, so I just watched when the gang first went to ss (wow...so much has happened since then). I was wondering why isn't Urahara able to touch the gate that leads them to ss?

He was banished from Soul Society.  If you want the full story, click the spoiler tag. 
    ***SPOILER***