Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer

saikyan

[121]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 1
    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    The only division we can for surely elimnate that Isshin wasn't captain is the 1st, 8th, and 13th. Yamamoto, Shunsui and Ukitake have been in there the longest. Safe, but not 100%. 4th, 7th, 9th, 12th. Unohana, has the longer sleeve's rope, which seems more like the older captains.. Tousen, seemed to be a captain before Sajin, but Aizen was a vice captain. Mayuri seemed to get it after Urahara's banishment. Zaraki seems like an older captain, I'm not sure.

Which basically leaves, the 2nd, 3rd, 5th, 6th and 11th divisions opened. Soi Fong, seemed to get the power within the last 200 years before Bleach. Gin/Byakuya 50 years. Reason why I have the 5th down here, is some theories have Isshin as Aizen's old captain. Hitsugaya is less then 50 years.

It all depends when Isshin left the Soul Society, not when he gave up his powers. I have two possible different things for Isshin. Cptn of the 6th Division or Royal Guard. I think his apparence on the 6th page, 6th panel is a little odd. Plus Bleach like using 3's a lot of times.

I'm with you on 1st, 8th, and 13th. Plus, I think everyone can agree that 2nd and 12th are taken because it's clear those are Yoruichi's and Urahara's domains. It's stated somewhere (I think soi fon says) that yoruichi left a century ago.

its true that it matters most as to when Isshin gave up his position, but urahara does say he was last a shinigami 20 years ago. this implies that's when he gave up his position... of course, that could be arbitrary and thrown in just for speculation, but i can't remember another time when something so specific was said that turned out to be completely pointless (other than one of Ishida's rambles).

If you dismiss the 20 year thing, then yes, the possibilities are what you mentioned. if not, then the only position that works is Hitsugayas.

the 5th division theory is interesting, but i'll be surprised because it seems clear to me that Aizen had been a captain for a long time.

I do like your idea about 6th division... that stuff is hard to ignore.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ladychaos1985

[122]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 8
    saikyan wrote:
    Plus, I think everyone can agree that 2nd and 12th are taken because it's clear those are Yoruichi's and Urahara's domains.

Okay, where the heck does it ever say that Yoruichi was captain of second squad in the Gotei 13?!?
    It doesn't.  She was commander of Onmitsukidou and the captain of the first squad therein.  But she was never a part of the Gotei 13.  SoiFong pulls double-duty as commander of Onmitsukidou and captain of Gotei 13 squad 2.

WaywardUsername

[123]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 11
    ladychaos1985 wrote:
    saikyan wrote:
    Plus, I think everyone can agree that 2nd and 12th are taken because it's clear those are Yoruichi's and Urahara's domains.

Okay, where the heck does it ever say that Yoruichi was captain of second squad in the Gotei 13?!?
    It doesn't. She was commander of Onmitsukidou and the captain of the first squad therein. But she was never a part of the Gotei 13. SoiFong pulls double-duty as commander of Onmitsukidou and captain of Gotei 13 squad 2.

THANK YOU!! Finally someone else said it. coz when i say it ppl want to shove their foot up my ***

saikyan

[124]Feb 4, 2007
    Got me there. I guess i just went along with the word on the street. This means 2nd division is completely unaccounted for...

Bah!

Rukia_Kuchiki

[125]Feb 4, 2007
    • level: 25
    It is a common mistake that people think Yourichi was captain. There is also a problem with the 10th division captain. If Hitsugaya took it with the last twenty years. Rukia & Renji would have known him. So he has to be of at least 51 years ago. Isshin & Ryuuken are the most mysterous of good guys so far, with the history we know of them.

saikyan

[126]Feb 4, 2007
    Ah you are right. Two strikes! ah well, thats why i wanted to see what other people thought in the first place.

and of course, that opens a can of worms (a can of tuna? haah) about Yoruichi.

-does she have bankai? i assumed she did, but i also assumed she was a former captain. since she wasn't, there's no guarantee she did. but could she anyway? i would guess she does, because of her level of experiance.

-did Soifon somehow inherit her zanpaktu when she left? in the frames that show the flashbacks of her and Urahara training she has a similar weapon, but obviously she hasn't been seen with one since.

-We still don't really know for sure why she left, do we?

yeah i know, im big on speculation.

Heiron

[127]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    I'm new to all of this and I dont think I need a spoiler tag.. Is there something between Urahara and Yoruichi? Besides just friends? I've watched to episode 113. Thank You =)

ilb320

[128]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 2
    hey quick question does anyone know what the song is playing when ichigo powers up? It has that lyric "if you want to see some action you got to be the center of attraction."

Rukia_Kuchiki

[129]Feb 6, 2007
    "Number One" by Hazel Fernandes.

As for Yourichi and Urahara, then knew each other before Urahara was banished from the Soul Society. My guess is really close buds, but not sure about lovers.

Heiron

[130]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 7
    I have one more for now ^.^ Does Ichigo join with the Vizards is he going to be bad? I mean Im sure he isnt going to turn into a "bad guy" from here on, but will everyone have to save him from the "dark side" hehe Thank you *.*

dancerforever

[131]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 11
    sorry this is a stupid question but is cartoon network the only channel bleach plays on? just wondering because sometimes the info says an episode airs on a wednesday and i can never find it. thanks!!

mplayer09

[132]Feb 6, 2007
    I'm sure someone has answered this already but I think is easier to just ask. My question is...are the fillers over? Has the anime gone back to following the original storyline?if so then at what episode does the non-filler story start at? I stopped following the anime once the filler started but I'm still interested in it so please answer my question..thanks in advance

shadowscott

[133]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 23
    Heiron wrote:
    I have one more for now ^.^ Does Ichigo join with the Vizards is he going to be bad? I mean Im sure he isnt going to turn into a "bad guy" from here on, but will everyone have to save him from the "dark side" hehe Thank you *.*

I may be wrong, but
    ***SPOILER***
    dancerforever wrote:
    sorry this is a stupid question but is cartoon network the only channel bleach plays on? just wondering because sometimes the info says an episode airs on a wednesday and i can never find it. thanks!!

It airs on wednesday in Japan. As you have may known, it is a Japanese show that was recently brought to the United States. That is why people are talking about episode 113. This is the episode they are up to in Japan.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[134]Feb 6, 2007
    mplayer09 wrote:
    I'm sure someone has answered this already but I think is easier to just ask. My question is...are the fillers over? Has the anime gone back to following the original storyline?if so then at what episode does the non-filler story start at? I stopped following the anime once the filler started but I'm still interested in it so please answer my question..thanks in advance

There is so far there is three filler characters that have been in the anime. The fillers are a lot better then Naruto's (from what I hear.) There is a story arc, with an ending. But yes, 110 I believe it was, when it started.

ApMeBaEcRe

[135]Feb 6, 2007
    They only way i have of watching bleach is on adult swim... what channel are people watching the other episodes on?? how can i get this channel???? 

shadowscott

[136]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 23
    ApMeBaEcRe wrote:
    They only way i have of watching bleach is on adult swim... what channel are people watching the other episodes on?? how can i get this channel???? 

Adult Swim is the only channel in America that is currently showing Bleach. The only way you could watch the other episodes is online. And be aware, these episodes are in Japanese. I believe it is against the Bleach Forum Rules to tell you where it is, but until I see otherwise, I cannot tell you where to get these epsiodes. Sorry.
    Hope than answers your question.

saikyan

[137]Feb 6, 2007
    Heiron wrote:
    I'm new to all of this and I dont think I need a spoiler tag.. Is there something between Urahara and Yoruichi? Besides just friends? I've watched to episode 113. Thank You =)

This is intentionally foggy... I get the vibe that they are just very close and very well-established friends, but it's anyone's guess.

If it turns out they are/were more than friends or something along those lines, I won't be shocked. But I do feel like Bleach doesn't have room for those kinds of antics at this point, unless it were revealed with very little angst.

Thats my two cents.

TSLLover

[138]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    i have a question and it might be stupid , but does anyone know what this series is rated like is it pg, or pg 13, or something else. Can someone help me?

fist2end

[139]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 8
    does anyone know if ichgo dad had anything to do with ss. i have a there but in not sure so i was wondering if he was a capton before he was maried. i had a theory that he was the capton that was defeated but i wasnt sure if anyone know let me know

Gilgalad505

[140]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    fist2end wrote:
    does anyone know if ichgo dad had anything to do with ss. i have a there but in not sure so i was wondering if he was a capton before he was maried. i had a theory that he was the capton that was defeated but i wasnt sure if anyone know let me know

ummm little late there bud. We dont know if hes a capitan or waht but hes something. wears a capitans coat on his arm + hes a tough one