Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Ask a Question, Get an Answer

fist2end

[141]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 8

thanks i just started watching a few weeks ago, and i just singed up for this site today, i dont even know how the levels go..

but thanks for your help

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gilgalad505

[142]Feb 6, 2007
    • level: 4
    fist2end wrote:

thanks i just started watching a few weeks ago, and i just singed up for this site today, i dont even know how the levels go..

but thanks for your help

NP but if you want some quick info on Isshen read the manga volume 21 - Be My Family or Not. Its really the only information we have on him. tho it could spoil a bit of the show for you.

isildurelendil

[143]Feb 7, 2007
    • level: 11
    aizen was interested in shinigami-hollow transformations.then why did he not try to force ichigo to his side in soul society?

fist2end

[144]Feb 7, 2007
    i think it because he want the power for him self. he want more power for what i dont know.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[145]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 25
    It would be guessing on Aizen, but probably because Aizen's plans he really couldn't come foward to Ichigo. He did take some interest in him after Soul Society arc. (Recent episode, too see if he is a threat.) Aizen's main goal was to go to HM and get hogyoku.

kila177anja12o

[146]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 23
    Is yoruichi, urahara, isshin, and/or ichigo's powers held back like any of the captains or lieutenants when they're in the real world? I remember something about their powers being limited in the real world as to not inflict unnecessary damage.

saikyan

[147]Feb 9, 2007
    • level: 1
    kila177anja12o wrote:
    Is yoruichi, urahara, isshin, and/or ichigo's powers held back like any of the captains or lieutenants when they're in the real world? I remember something about their powers being limited in the real world as to not inflict unnecessary damage.

I'm pretty sure they are not limited, because they are not under the authority of Soul Soceity, and on top of that, they are not Vice-Captain or Captain ranked. I believe the rule only applies to those officers, but I could be wrong.

Really though, the limiter thing is mostly just a plot device to keep characters from busting out the big guns too soon.

That reminds me, didn't Urahara say that not even he can reach bankai in the real world? And Ichigo just did it no problem. Inconsistency or my mistake?

Rukia_Kuchiki

[148]Feb 9, 2007
    Isshin, Urahara, and Yoruichi aren't limited, because they aren't under the Soul Society juridictions and laws. BUT they do probably keep there own power hidden very well. Just speclation, but I do think the Soul Society keeps an eye on there location, because they are able to create like a status field around the battle grounds.

Urahara can use ban-kai in the real world. Just during the filler arc, Ichigo couldn't because of the rep thing. But the filler arc really doesn't count. Ichigo had no problem when fighting Yammy.

Gilgalad505

[149]Feb 9, 2007
    I really am not sure about Ichigos powers being limited BUT durring the second battle with the Arrancar, Matsumto did request the limit around Ichigo be lifted; tho the animation showed no effect on Ichigo. So like I said it seems he is suppose to be limited... I dont know if he really is or not.

AnimePerson

[150]Feb 9, 2007
    what happens to people when they die in soul society?

do they become hollows?

do the become reborn in soul society ?

do they become humans?

WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM,,, .. THATRE ALREADY DEAD

Rukia_Kuchiki

[151]Feb 9, 2007
    Must souls are reincarnated back into the soul cycle, like shinigami. If a hollow where to eat them, there Soul would be gone for good (like Masaki).

I forgot to say Ichigo is not limited, but some believe his badge is a limiter. For the most part, his emotions are his limiter. The more depressed he is the weaker he is.

As for
    ***SPOILER***
    The other thing is which when Matsumoto asked for the field around them to be extend. That is just a safety sheild, so the power of the shinigami and arrancar don't effect normal souls. Since there releases where made she asked for some more room to battle.

shadowscott

[152]Feb 9, 2007
    Like durng the Bounto Arc, when Chad and the other people were fighting the old guy, Matsumoto called and asked for the safety shield to be put around them.

Gilgalad505

[153]Feb 9, 2007
    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Must souls are reincarnated back into the soul cycle, like shinigami. If a hollow where to eat them, there Soul would be gone for good (like Masaki).

I forgot to say Ichigo is not limited, but some believe his badge is a limiter. For the most part, his emotions are his limiter. The more depressed he is the weaker he is.

As for
    ***SPOILER***
    The other thing is which when Matsumoto asked for the field around them to be extend. That is just a safety sheild, so the power of the shinigami and arrancar don't effect normal souls. Since there releases where made she asked for some more room to battle.
    pretty sure it was "lifting the limit"  and I think it was Ayasegawa Yumichika that requested it not Matsumoto.
    Edited on 02/10/2007 9:06am

Ultimate_Critic

[154]Feb 12, 2007
    • level: 12

Why is the advertisment for winning a free 80gb ipod still up, even though the survey was closed over a month ago?

Would anyone else be pissed if they found out that heaven is really just a place similar to feudal japan?

saikyan

[155]Feb 13, 2007
    • level: 1
    Ultimate_Critic wrote:

Would anyone else be pissed if they found out that heaven is really just a place similar to feudal japan?

Wow.

Yeah. I'd be livid.

gs_lance

[156]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 2
    Question. How come some episodes are censored because of spoilers? Isn't it why they initially release titles prior to airing? Explain, please...

mblizzow

[157]Feb 14, 2007
    • level: 9
    quick question...does anyone know where i can get a good ichigo sig or something small enough for me to put on my page and whatnot???

mblizzow

[158]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 9
    no one? i know i am a nOob on this side of the tracks, but come on!!!

Priest-Ohm

[159]Feb 15, 2007
    • level: 15
    I prefer the term noobzor.

shadowscott

[160]Feb 15, 2007
    Try looking on photobucket or google or some other site. or, you can make a forum post saying "Free Signatures" and ask people to put some up there. This is more of a forum for asking questions about the show, not about signatures. I hope that helps!