Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

bleach anime ending (spoiler)

DuoMaxwell007

[1]Apr 1, 2012
    • level: 12

does the fullbring arc in teh anime end exactly like the fullbring arc in the manga or is the anime ending changed slitly to give the anime an actual "ending" feel whereas in the manga the fullbring arc ending with what was to be an obviuos cliffhanger? (i.e in the manga did fullbring end with ichigotelling Rukia "See ya later" before returning to Karakura Town where he is greeted by his friends and family.) or did the manga instead end that arc in a way wher eyou KNEW there was gonna be another one?

Also loosk like i wwas ight about the lack of character development... they ended the show without ever giving details about why Ichigo's dad is as strong as he is, his life is a soul reaper, what Ichigo thought when he found out about his dad... how the OTHER soul reapers thought about this "unknown" extremely powerful soul reaper whos been living in the real world this whole time (i mean did captain yamato at least know about him?), we never find out about yoruichi's zanpakto and if she has shikai/bankai, and lastly Kepachi whole zanpakto story isnt resolved... does he ever find out the name... does he get a bankai or at teh very least shikai... i mean he spowerful enough just using the sword as a normal sword Id love to see qwhat kinda devestation he coudl unleash if he released it..

thats a crappy way to end a series with all those loose ends left.. and i doubt the manga final arc will address any of them.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ghost_face99

[2]Apr 4, 2012
    • level: 8
    DuoMaxwell007 wrote:
    thats a crappy way to end a series with all those loose ends left.. and i doubt the manga final arc will address any of them.

You're greatly assuming then. It was pointed out in big detail which loose ends would be covered and much of them are big ones too.

DuoMaxwell007

[3]Apr 5, 2012
    oh really and where was that pointed out? Because I notice this show, like most shonen shows are good on great action, extremely long series (100+ episodes) but not so good on story, explaining things or character development... dragon ball for example... theres plenty of things left out, unexplained, not ties up on that show.. same for one piece, so far naruto is the only one thats trying but even then theres plenty of other non shonen, shorter, more story focused animes that do the job a LOT better.

ghost_face99

[4]Apr 6, 2012
    Many would greatly disagree on OP. lol

Quite frankly, the accusation is baseless on series that are still in progress...especially if they're big. While holding off a good number of revelations for the final arc [as in Bleach's case] is questionable, an extensive story can't have too much at once. It has to be gradual.

With a short series, it's much easier as they don't tend to have quite as many loose ends in the first place. Not saying they can't simply have better writers....but that's just an incredibly biased standard to go off of.

Personally, I think some are just spoiled and want answers [on both major and pettily minor things] as soon as they can get them at breakneck speed, even at the cost of it being the right time to go into it....but that's just how many fandoms are.

Now, don't get me wrong. I am not saying there aren't any legitimate complaints. But there are many who pay no mind whatsoever to the narrative with their bias.

To answer your question, it was in an SJ manga interview special Kubo had for the three weeks the series was absent between the previous arc and this one.
    Edited on 04/06/2012 1:40pm

DuoMaxwell007

[5]Apr 6, 2012

well did they say whether or not Kenpachi would finally learn his Zanpakto's name (or at least TRY to or something regarding Kenpachi story/situation?

Also what about whether or not we learn more about Ichigo's dad? how di dhe decome a soul reaper.... how is he so powerful.... how coudl somebody THAT powerful/good exist and the head captaoin (yamamoto), or Byakuya know nothing about him beforehand? WHat do the Seireite captains think of a Captain level (or higher) soul reaper appearing outta nowhere and lives in the Human world (urahara doesnt count because he was banished)?

those are the only two thinsg i wanna know/see resolved I couldnt care less about anything else

though I guess finding out about yuroichi;s zanpakto would be good too I mean you need to have one to be a captain she clearly is/was so where is her and why doesnt she use it.

Fishbulb13

[6]Apr 6, 2012
    • level: 16
    DuoMaxwell007 wrote:
    oh really and where was that pointed out? Because I notice this show, like most shonen shows are good on great action, extremely long series (100+ episodes) but not so good on story, explaining things or character development... dragon ball for example... theres plenty of things left out, unexplained, not ties up on that show.. same for one piece, so far naruto is the only one thats trying but even then theres plenty of other non shonen, shorter, more story focused animes that do the job a LOT better.

What did Dragonball not explain? Also, One Piece is only half over. You can't expect everything to be revealed so soon, right?

DuoMaxwell007

[7]Apr 8, 2012
    there are plenty of things DBZ left out (i,e loop holes) like for example how freiza even knew what dragonballs were and that they could be found on namek (in DBZ kai that actually was fixed/explained however in the original DBZ it wasnt)

at least Kai although condensed at least had character development and some of the loopholes being filled in (while adding two or three new ones) for example Bulma actually admitting to liking Goku and wishing she woulda got to him before Chi Chi did ((or liked him as he is NOW and wished Chi Chi hadnt already had him) she made this admission on Namek... I dont recall that ever happening in DBZ

DuoMaxwell007

[8]Apr 8, 2012
    as for One Piece no i dont expect everything to be explained fast but what I do expect is shows i watch (and enjoy) to actually end in my lifetime so I can at least know hwo it ends before I croak in 500+ episodes is BEYOND pushing it.. i mean heck Smallville lasted 10 years ans it wasnt even HALF as long as One Piece whos gonna be watching the same show for 20 years?

ghost_face99

[9]Apr 8, 2012
    On the first message: Those are hardly plotholes at all. ._.

And also, the moment you bring up was briefly mentioned in the original...but I don't see how it's a story element.

On the second message: No...that's not pushing it at all. People should not have to limit their story and imagination because of audiences with short attention spans or lack of patience and desire to follow a largely fleshed tale.

They take as long as they take and there is no ridiculous standard for limit. [Some anime run for over 1000 episodes...which they have 100% right to do]

And yes, some series [TV or otherwise] do in fact take decades. Fact of life.

And they do have fans that will follow them all the way through if they truly enjoy them.

OP has at least 10 years left in it, according to the author. So you can expect the anime to last just a bit over that time.
    Edited on 04/08/2012 1:10pm

ghost_face99

[10]Apr 8, 2012
    On the other above message, Isshin's past is one of the things that will be covered.

Don't remember if it said anything about Kenpachi.

syrusfan

[11]Apr 8, 2012
    • level: 38

I believe Kubo has said he wants to go deeper into Kenpachi, so I'd say there's a good chance of seeing more of his story or Zanpakuto.

DuoMaxwell007

[12]Apr 9, 2012
    well if Isshin and Kenpachi do get handled in the final arc lets hope they get around to animating it later (kinda like what was done with inuyasha final act) because I despise reading manga... seeing full animation and actual speech does it for me a lot better than still images and text bubbles.... FMA for example... I cried with hughes died and during his funeral.. Im sure had i read that in the manga instead of seeing the anime the manga wouldnt have affected me like that.