Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Bleach Tournament!!!! Championship...Aizen vs. Yamamoto (SPOILERS probably)

Who would win this fight?

cartoonsrdbest

[141]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 22
    Even though I like Hiyori, she wouldn't stand a chance against Yamamoto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

peaceknuckle

[142]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 15
    The old man moves on as expected. Next matchup is Nnoitre Jiruga vs. Wonderweiss Margera. This one is pretty much 50 percent speculation, which is better than some of the other matchups, but still not good. Is the bloodthirsty fifth Espada too much for the "pure being" enigma that is Wonderweiss? Who wins this fight?

LordMordor

[143]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 12
    really not sure on this one.

on one hand we know Nnoitra is incredibly powerful, for a strictly melee fighter to be able to push Kenpachi as far as he did was very impressive. He is incredibly resiliant, even surviving a direct hit from Zaraki's kendo (though barely), and he does have quite a bit of stenght and skill.

On the other hand, Wonderweiss is almost certain to have some kind of hidden ability. How much power is left to major speculation though. I've been speculating for a while that he might be a Vasto Lorde, since the body we saw prior to his transformation into an Arrancar was extremely humanoid.

as much as I like Nnoitra, wonderweiss is VERY likely to have a good amount of hidden power, that likelyhood for me is enough to put him above Nnoitra.

YoruichiMeow

[144]Mar 2, 2009
    • level: 21
    I'm voting for Nnoitra, because although Wonderweiss is probably more powerful, he's just not there all the time. He might accidentally kill Nnoitra on a whim, true; but Nnoitra would be intent on killing Wonderweiss from the get-go, and would probably kill Wonderweiss before Wonderweiss found another butterfly to play with.

could107

[145]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 16
    I've gotta go with Nnoitre. We don't even know if Wonderweiss is ranked in the espada. So Nnoitre is the better choice. I like wonderweiss tho

amber_jahn

[146]Mar 3, 2009

YoruichiMeow wrote:
    I'm voting for Nnoitra, because although Wonderweiss is probably more powerful, he's just not there all the time. He might accidentally kill Nnoitra on a whim, true; but Nnoitra would be intent on killing Wonderweiss from the get-go, and would probably kill Wonderweiss before Wonderweiss found another butterfly to play with.

ditto

lstinwonderland

[147]Mar 3, 2009
    Going with Nnoitra, to much left unsaid about Wonderweiss to form a clear understanding of his ablities. I know its possible he is a vasto lorde, but in his state would he even be sane enough to use his powers. I'm voting for the person I know about.

SsriTelQuessir

[148]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 26
    I'm going Nnoitre on this. I would speculate that Wonderweiss has some crazy power. But I see the fight going something like this: Wonderweiss would use Nnoitre's face as a bar rag, as a floor mop, and finally as a plunger - the sewage system in LN is noteriously primative - then, as the coup de grace is about to fall, Wonderweiss wanders off to chase down a hell-butterfly. That's when Nnoitre makes his move.

horacus

[149]Mar 3, 2009
    • level: 7
    We know all but nothing about Wonderwise, but I think Nnoitora is quite strong, so I go with him this time.

peaceknuckle

[150]Mar 4, 2009
    I went with Wonderweiss, pretty much on speculation. We know Nnoitre's limits, and it has been implied that WW is at an epsada level. Just going by how he was playing around with Urahara, and not at all interested while there was some serious fighting going on all around him. His indifference leads me to believe that he's more powerful than any of the people he was around that were fighting seriously. I just believe there is a lot more to him, and he's going to end up being very powerful. If not, I can look back and say that I picked an eccentric child to beat a bloodthirsty killing machine and laugh at my own stupidity.

talimgirl

[151]Mar 5, 2009
    • level: 5
    We all know that Nnoitra doesn't fight fairly, just look at what he did to poor Neliel. I have to vote for the scheming jerk this time around, but I don't like it.

peaceknuckle

[152]Mar 6, 2009
    Nnoitre moves to the next round. The next matchup will be the 6th squad captain Kuchiki Byakuya vs. the 4th espada Ulquiorra Schiffer. Who wins?

YoruichiMeow

[153]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 21
    I can't really imagine Ulquiorra losing this one, although I'd love to see arrogant cold logic vs. arrogant cold logic, and bat vs. cherry blossom petals sounds like an incredibly beautiful visual.

Anyway, Byakuya's strong and has a good grasp on his abilities, but he was completely overpowered by hollow Ichigo. Ulquiorra is dominating vizard Ichigo thoroughly (who I think is less strong than hollow Ichigo, but still close enough to make the difference not matter), so unless Byakuya exploited a weakness of Ulquiorra's with kido I give this fight to Ulqui.

talimgirl

[154]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 5
    I voted for Byakuya. I guess part of it is due to fangirlism but even my logical side thinks he stands a chance. I don't know though.

peaceknuckle

[155]Mar 6, 2009
    I almost felt bad for Byakuya when I put this matchup on here right after reading this weeks manga chapter. It doesn't seem like Byakuya would have much of a chance against either of Ulquiorra's releases. But at least the pre fight smack talk would be epic between these two. My votes for Ulquiorra.

could107

[156]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 16
    Ulquiorra definatly

LordMordor

[157]Mar 6, 2009
    most definitely Ulquiorra, Byakuya can't keep up with Ichigo's speed in his masked form, and even his most powerful attack was overcome by Ichigo in his basic bankai form.

Ulquiorra has been dominating Ichigo from the very start of the battle, forcing him to go Vizard just for unreleased form. I would doubt Byakuya's ability to beat Ulquiorra in his unreleasd form...much less once he releases

Ulquiorra wins in convincing fashion

lstinwonderland

[158]Mar 6, 2009
    Pretty boy won't win. As LordMorder said, Ulquiorra is even faster than Ichigo. He could blow all the cherry blossums away haha.

SsriTelQuessir

[159]Mar 6, 2009
    • level: 26

Wow, nobody's giving Byakuya a bankai's chance? My vote goes to Ulquiorra on this, but I don't think this is a rematch of Stark vs Gangu.

LordMordor

[160]Mar 7, 2009
    well think about it like this...Byakuya's ultimate attack, where he brings all the blades of his bankai into one sword was overpowered just by Ichigo's bankai. and senbonzakuras first form couldn't keep up with Ichigo's hightened speed.

that same Ichigo, after lots of training, was still being outclassed by an unreleased Ulquiorra, only getting the advantage briefly when he brought out his mask.

Byakuya might be able to give a good fight against Ulquiorra's unreleased form, but anything after that would be even more one sided than Ichigo's current fight