Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Bleach Tournament ROUND 2: Moved to a new thread.

YoruichiMeow

[101]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 21

Yeah, Rose all the way. We don't really need to know Rose's abilities to know that he SHOULD be able to take out Uryuu, who had to go SuperQuincyBankai just to have a chance against Mayuri. Vizard former captain > Quincyboy. Btw, Could...

this is Rose. ^_^

Edited on 01/09/2009 1:32pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

could107

[102]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 16
    YoruichiMeow wrote:

Yeah, Rose all the way. We don't really need to know Rose's abilities to know that he SHOULD be able to take out Uryuu, who had to go SuperQuincyBankai just to have a chance against Mayuri. Vizard former captain > Quincyboy. Btw, Could...

this is Rose. ^_^

Oh! My Bad. Was thinking of Mashiro

Llama_guy

[103]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 53
    totallyaninja wrote:
    Actually, this is an extremely easy call. Rose is a former captain and a vaizard, there's no way Uryu could measure up to that.
    qft

SsriTelQuessir

[104]Jan 9, 2009
    • level: 26

A Rose by any other name is still a rose...

peaceknuckle

[105]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 15

Rose wins. Next matchup is Grimmjow vs. Kaien

Grimmjow is the 6th Esapda, taking on the former Vice Captain of squad 13. Who wins this fight?

could107

[106]Jan 10, 2009
    This is way to even so I'm going on favorites. Grimmjow.

SsriTelQuessir

[107]Jan 10, 2009
    I don't see this one as being close. Whe didn't see much, or any, of Kaien's abilities, but we did get a chance to see Grimmjow's full release. Gotta go with Grimmie on this one.

Ranemoraken

[108]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 20
    I missed a couple interesting fights with my internet down.

First, I would have paired the three fraccions together, as without all them fighting, their strength is reduced. Although, you could argue it either way. Anyway, Milarose would lose to Isshin.

I'd have voted Uryu instead of Rose. We know nothing about his powers, and Uryu is a brutal and fast ranger. Unless he had long range attacks, Rose might be overwhelmed. But maybe not.

Grimmjaw, wins over kaien

totallyaninja

[109]Jan 10, 2009
    • level: 13

Kaien + 33,000 hollows = Espada 9

Grimmjow = Espada 6

It's simple math, people.

peaceknuckle

[110]Jan 11, 2009
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    I missed a couple interesting fights with my internet down. First, I would have paired the three fraccions together, as without all them fighting, their strength is reduced. Although, you could argue it either way. Anyway, Milarose would lose to Isshin.
    I did include them all together as Allon, it will fight later. Mila Rose was just a random pick over the other fraccion and random characters not included.

OjamajoRini

[111]Jan 11, 2009
    i am going with Grimmjow on this one he can easily win

peaceknuckle

[112]Jan 11, 2009

Grimmjow sweeps it, I thought Kaien would get a couple of votes, but I guess he wouldn't stand much of a chance against Grimmy. Next matchup is Halibel vs. Isane. Sorry STQ, it looks like the random draw serves up Isane as Espada fodder. Halibel is the 3rd Espada, has a wicked sword, and a her mask is in a very interesting spot, she will take on the 4th squads Vice Captain, who we don't know much about, except that she's a good healer, is tall for a woman, and she is proficient in kido. Who wins this fight?

Misty4ever

[113]Jan 11, 2009
    • level: 9
    i say Halibel even if we have not seen Isane in action only release her zanpakutō she does not stand against number 3 Espada

SsriTelQuessir

[114]Jan 11, 2009

I chose to interpret the question "who wins this fight" as "who win this fight for ST'Q's anime heart?" And the answer to that question is a no brainer.

For the intended question, however, I don't see Isane having a chance in any kind of melee combat. Isane threw down a level 99 Kido in ep 60 or somewhere around there. That's some serious power for a 2nd seat. But it is one dimensional. And nothing close to Espada level.

Now, you throw in Isane's faction, and ST'Q may be able to treat Halibel's agression problem...and her conduct disorder, NOS. And perhaps the underlying mental health problems that prevent her from speaking...disociative attachment disorder, would be my guess.

peaceknuckle

[115]Jan 12, 2009
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:

I chose to interpret the question "who wins this fight" as "who win this fight for ST'Q's anime heart?" And the answer to that question is a no brainer.

For the intended question, however, I don't see Isane having a chance in any kind of melee combat. Isane threw down a level 99 Kido in ep 60 or somewhere around there. That's some serious power for a 2nd seat. But it is one dimensional. And nothing close to Espada level.

Now, you throw in Isane's faction, and ST'Q may be able to treat Halibel's agression problem...and her conduct disorder, NOS. And perhaps the underlying mental health problems that prevent her from speaking...disociative attachment disorder, would be my guess.

Nice to see you're not taking this one lying down. At least she'll get one vote, that's more than some have gotten, but not as many as Dondo Chakke got, we'll have to see if your influence spreads to others so she can get more votes.

EDIT: Was the level 99 spell the one she used to locate Aizen? Didn't she do that without the incantation? Or was that the spell she used to communicate with everyone?

Edited on 01/12/2009 5:45am

OjamajoRini

[116]Jan 12, 2009
    i vote for Halibel i don't see how Isane can win unless she master bankai

Ranemoraken

[117]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 20
    Considering she got knocked out by Ichigo with his hands, she wasn't at a captain's level during the SS arc. Or at least, she wasn't a Byakuya's.

KotomiIchinose

[118]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 11
    yeah so with that she does not stand a chance against Halibel

lstinwonderland

[119]Jan 12, 2009
    • level: 22
    Sorry ST'Q, but if Hanibel can take out Toshiro in one quick swift, regardless him being the weakest captain, I'm giving it to
    ***SPOILER***

could107

[120]Jan 12, 2009
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    SsriTelQuessir wrote:

Nice to see you're not taking this one lying down. At least she'll get one vote, that's more than some have gotten, but not as many as Dondo Chakke got, we'll have to see if your influence spreads to others so she can get more votes.

EDIT: Was the level 99 spell the one she used to locate Aizen? Didn't she do that without the incantation? Or was that the spell she used to communicate with everyone?

To comunicat with everyone. And yes she used incantation.