Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

bleach v naruto

Master_M2K

[61]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 58

Naruto is better, but just better.

Naruto - better fight sequences, I can relate to some characters & more interesting plot coming up - 9.7 / 10

Bleach - more in depth plot, way better fillers, doesn't give away too much - 9.4 / 10

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Flames692

[62]Nov 24, 2006
    • level: 7

Honestly, Bleach.

While Naruto has good character development and stuff, it sometimes gets to the point where everyone and their dog has some huge past.

I'd like a run of the mill character in the main story once in a while.

Shining_Bullet

[63]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    nruto is pointless. its story doesn't even follow an actual story. its just a bunch of kids trying to be better than one another. no real dangers, no real tough decisions. their bad guy is a poon. naruto just doesn't deserve the rep it has.

enigmaeno

[64]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 8
    I've seen all Naruto episodes and 1-26 of Bleach.

I like naruto up until the 6th season or whenever fillers started (they are soooo irritating).

Bleach is fantastic, and from what I've seen, I like it a lot more than Naruto... I think a lot of that has to do with Naruto being targeted at a younger audience (although it appeals to older people too, and I'm one of them).

ensatsu-ken

[65]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 19
    enigmaeno wrote:
    I've seen all Naruto episodes and 1-26 of Bleach.

I like naruto up until the 6th season or whenever fillers started (they are soooo irritating).

Bleach is fantastic, and from what I've seen, I like it a lot more than Naruto... I think a lot of that has to do with Naruto being targeted at a younger audience (although it appeals to older people too, and I'm one of them).

Well if you think about it, in Japan, Bleach would also be targeted towards younger audiences. Because their both published in weekly Shonen Jump, which is a young boys manga magazine. So, in Japan, I think Bleach would be considered a manga/anime for younger kids, because I guess nobody in Japan really cares about the blood and stuff.

FF810

[66]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 11
    Cant really say but I would go Naruto since Ive only started to scratch the surface of the Bleach world

gaara257

[67]Nov 25, 2006
    I hate topics like these Naruto would win I think.

ensatsu-ken

[68]Nov 25, 2006
    gaara257 wrote:
    I hate topics like these Naruto would win I think.

Are you kidding? These are the best kinds of topics.

Flames692

[69]Nov 25, 2006

Another thing I like about Bleach is the fact it seems more planned out than Naruto. Naruto just seems like it doesn't have a noticeable ending and is very non-linear.

Gamer183

[70]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 10
    2redeyes wrote:
    I think both shows have likeable characters, great action, and compelling story-lines. I will say that it seems more happens in 25 minutes of Bleach when compared to an episode of Naruto, but aside from that I enjoy watching both.
    i agree with u because becuase i watch naruto almost all the time and im geting into bleach the more i watch but for now naruto is #1 on my list but bleach will be the same to nauro to me because it is a good show. and the main character look cute

Gamer183

[71]Nov 25, 2006
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    nruto is pointless. its story doesn't even follow an actual story. its just a bunch of kids trying to be better than one another. no real dangers, no real tough decisions. their bad guy is a poon. naruto just doesn't deserve the rep it has.
    u is so wrong about naruto. thats what make the story good. like right now naruto beat neji ass!

Gamer183

[72]Nov 25, 2006
    FF810 wrote:
    Cant really say but I would go Naruto since Ive only started to scratch the surface of the Bleach world
    same here

Gamer183

[73]Nov 25, 2006
    as im watchin bleach right now what im liking is the blood and the way he kil him with his gun like omg

Gamer183

[74]Nov 25, 2006
    yeah ok bleach and naruto have the same rating ok they cause they fight when they don't konow they can fight. whoa this epsiode the bomb

Shining_Bullet

[75]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    tell me. whats the point of posting here if you are gonna be retarded enough to say you haven't even watched bleach, or haven't watched much yet? you stupid as hell, cuz saying that nullifies your whole opinion since its so clearly biased.

dragonwarhero

[76]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 3
    Flames692 wrote:

Another thing I like about Bleach is the fact it seems more planned out than Naruto. Naruto just seems like it doesn't have a noticeable ending and is very non-linear.

I 100% disagree with everything you just said

Gamer183

[77]Nov 26, 2006
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    tell me. whats the point of posting here if you are gonna be retarded enough to say you haven't even watched bleach, or haven't watched much yet? you stupid as hell, cuz saying that nullifies your whole opinion since its so clearly biased.
    4 real i have a right to say what i think about anything. people do talk. my friend told me about i like it. and even if i didn't like it i can be supporting naruto.

Gamer183

[78]Nov 26, 2006
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    i have a right to say what i think about anything. people do talk. my friend told me about i like it. and even if i didn't like it i can be supporting naruto.

spartan_ali

[79]Nov 28, 2006
    • level: 2

Umm other then the fact i think u should be ifnormed if ur gonna give a comparison opinion, which would include knowing the things u are comparing, i have to say bleach number 1, no way that naruto is better, i mean fighting sequences is comparable however the feel of the shows is different, like the best naruto episodes i'v so far seen was the naruto - sasuke fight scene (the one near...well on the water fall) where as ive seen alot of sic fight scenes in bleach ichigo- kenpachi, ichigo-byakuya, -Old-man Yama- and the 2 capi-tanos, and countless more. but when i watch bleach i feel more suspense and awe when i see sumthing sic.Also due to all the fillers, and their poor poor quality i have pretty much lost interest in naruto, i would much rather watch bleach fillers, and although the fillers do help in character development and story establishment, they could be more interesting. Plus if the bleach characters and naruto characters ever had a war, started by naruto claiming to be the strongest ninja, and kenpachi overhearing and wanting to fight, then beating the crap out naruto and garaa ariving just in time to see the end and helping naruto and although kenpachi wants to fight both, his lutenant would be pissed garaa interupted kenpachi's fight and fight garaa and then through a series of random yet halarious incidents, the whole cast of both shows get pulled in and end up fighting.....i forget my original point, Oh Yea, if bleach and naruto fought bleach would win (also during battle Kuukaku Shiba and Youruchi get into a cat-fight and...>>...cloths get ripped

bleach 9.9/10

naruto 9.0/10

by the way if u like either watch avatar, one-peice, full-metal, trigun

Edited on 11/28/2006 5:32pm

Zerocrossings

[80]Nov 28, 2006
    This IS the Bleach board you know,hard to get unbiased answers.