Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

bleach v naruto

FF810

[81]Nov 29, 2006
    • level: 11
    I am completely unbiased when saying this but.. I like Naruto better.. I mean the plot and story of Naruto is just so interesting and well thought out. The suspence and action is also awesome too. I love both Bleach and Naruto.. but honestly Naruto is the superior.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gamer183

[82]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 10

ur not being unbaised people like what they like and oh well

NarutoandHinata

[83]Dec 2, 2006
    • level: 1
    they are completely the same .  though i think bleach is on a much more mature level i think none is better than the other.

FranklynH

[84]Dec 3, 2006
    Naruto but only slightly.

kila177anja12o

[85]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 23
    quick question: now that Naruto II has been announced to return , does anyone know when Bleach will?

Gamer183

[86]Dec 8, 2006
    • level: 10
    NarutoandHinata wrote:
    they are completely the same .  though i think bleach is on a much more mature level i think none is better than the other.
    it sure is thats why its on toonami.

blackmagechris1

[87]Dec 12, 2006
    • level: 12

I'm surprised that there people here that votes for Naruto.

I have seen other "Anime show vs. Anime show" threads on this site, I wonder why people post things like a Naruto vs. FMA thread on a Naruto forum where Naruto fans will vote for Naruto. Why can't they post it on the Animation forum instead.

Edited on 12/12/2006 2:17pm

tehProdigy

[88]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 3
    blackmagechris1 wrote:

I'm surprised that there people here that votes for Naruto.

I have seen other "Anime show vs. Anime show" threads on this site, I wonder why people post things like a Naruto vs. FMA thread on a Naruto forum where Naruto fans will vote for Naruto. Why can't they post it on the Animation forum instead.

Dunno but there are ALOT of bleach and naruto fans. Those who like naruto would most likely love bleach and vice versa. Take the narutofan forums, theres a bleach subforum that is next door to the naruto topics.

FF810

[89]Jan 14, 2007
    Gamer183 wrote:
    NarutoandHinata wrote:

No the difference is the dubs. Had naruto been left as uncut as Bleach was it would retain the same rating as Bleach does.

CableGuy15

[90]Jan 14, 2007
    • level: 19
    FF810 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    NarutoandHinata wrote:

No the difference is the dubs. Had naruto been left as uncut as Bleach was it would retain the same rating as Bleach does.

True....

ensatsu-ken

[91]Jan 14, 2007
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    FF810 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    NarutoandHinata wrote:

True....

Actually, I'd have to disagree. I mean, Naruto isn't all that bloody, and there really isn't much cut out of it as far as I can see. Anyways, Naruto is overall less mature than Bleach, so that's why Viz decided that they wanted to try and market it to a younger audience, I suppose . Anwyays, at first, I liked Naruto better, but after seein the Soul Society arc of Bleach, I'll deffinnitely have to say that Bleach is the better series. Not to mention that its filler arc, is so much better than Naruto's crappy fillers . Anwyays, their both good shows, but Naruto has just been going down hill for me (both the anime, as well as the manga).

FF810

[92]Jan 14, 2007
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    FF810 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    NarutoandHinata wrote:

True....

Actually, I'd have to disagree. I mean, Naruto isn't all that bloody, and there really isn't much cut out of it as far as I can see. Anyways, Naruto is overall less mature than Bleach, so that's why Viz decided that they wanted to try and market it to a younger audience, I suppose . Anwyays, at first, I liked Naruto better, but after seein the Soul Society arc of Bleach, I'll deffinnitely have to say that Bleach is the better series. Not to mention that its filler arc, is so much better than Naruto's crappy fillers . Anwyays, their both good shows, but Naruto has just been going down hill for me (both the anime, as well as the manga).

Spoilers

Not to bloodly you say? I dont think so lol... Remember when Haku and Zabuza got killed... it was a freaking blood field. Not enough? the Sakura and Sasuke dream in the woods had to be re-edited because Toonami wouldnt allow the already heavily edited scene. And when Gaara crushed the Rain Ninja and there was blood and body parts all over the field... that set aside the show has hoarse langauge and its fair share of obvious sexual innuendos.

Zetsuei_8823

[93]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 24
    FF810 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    FF810 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    NarutoandHinata wrote:

True....

Spoilers

Not to bloodly you say? I dont think so lol... Remember when Haku and Zabuza got killed... it was a freaking blood field. Not enough? the Sakura and Sasuke dream in the woods had to be re-edited because Toonami wouldnt allow the already heavily edited scene. And when Gaara crushed the Rain Ninja and there was blood and body parts all over the field... that set aside the show has hoarse langauge and its fair share of obvious sexual innuendos.
    Ah, those were my favorite episodes...

Zetsuei_8823

[94]Jan 15, 2007
    • level: 24

As far as which is the best anime goes, I would have to say that both are pretty awesome. I can never seem to decide between those two shows.

isildurelendil

[95]Jan 16, 2007
    i haven't seen too much of naruto.but in terms of fighting,naruto's fights will be a lot more interesting without those annoying flashbacks.i also feel bleach is a little more interesting .but ,of course,not having seen the entire series,i have no right to pass judgement on naruto.

ensatsu-ken

[96]Jan 16, 2007
    FF810 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    CableGuy15 wrote:
    FF810 wrote:
    Gamer183 wrote:
    NarutoandHinata wrote:

True....

Spoilers

Well, I've seen the Japanese dubbed, with subtitles (uncut), version of Naruto up to ep. 147 so far. And from what I've seen, including the scenes you mentioned, its not "that" bloody. I mean, the bloodiest part was probably Haku getting hit by Kakashi's Raikiri. However, it may just be that I've seen MUCH bloodier stuff in anime, that Naruto doesn't seem all that bad to me. I mean, if you've ever watched Hellsing for one (or read the manga, which is ten times worse, in terms of gore), you will see tons of blood (in the sense that it will become familliar to you, and it will make the amoung of blood you see in Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Yu Yu Hakusho, and a bunch of other shounen anime, seem childish; I'm not kidding here). Forget about blood, in the manga, you even see people's guts sometimes (Alright, now I might be getting a little bit too detailed here ). Anyways, that's just 1, example, there are many others that will make the blood in Naruto seem like nothing (and there really aren't that many bloody scenes in it to begin with).

Getting back on topic, I agree that the Bleach fights are better. Mainly, because Naruto has those annoying flash backs. I mean, without those, the fights wouldn't be as long, and they would be so much more enjoyable IMO .

oslapedo

[99]Jan 17, 2007
    • level: 8

terrabreak13 wrote:
    I wouldn't say the characters in Naruto are shallow. They actually spend some time to do flashbacks so you can understand the characters better. What I will say though is that there are alot more characters in Naruto. It's hard to decide which I like more. I like the fast pace sword slinging action scenes in Bleach. But Naruto has some cool hand to hand combat and you can never guess what ninja technique will be used to end the fight. The fights in Naruto are more creative overall. The one thing that cannot be disputed is that Ichigo is a cooler main character. For now I'll give Bleach a slight advantage mainly b/c Naruto is doing way too many fillers and is just taking too long to get to the meaty stuff. Without fillers they would be about even.

You can never guess what technique will be used to end the fight. That's a joke, right? The repetitivness (sp?) in Naruto is (IMO) one of the worst things about it.

OH yes, the flashbacks. The dreaded, uninteresting, horribly inevitable, always seeming to interrupt the fights. Oh yes. THOSE flashbacks. *shudders*

Sapphr_9227

[100]Feb 5, 2007
    • level: 16
    both