Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

bleach v naruto

  • Avatar of HEATXZ

    HEATXZ

    [101]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 12/10/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,208
    I like BLEACH more than Naruto
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TSLLover

    TSLLover

    [102]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 07/20/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 4
    i love naruto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fatgoldfish

    fatgoldfish

    [103]Feb 5, 2007
    • member since: 05/08/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 39
    naruto is good but bleach is better
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cheesewind123

    Cheesewind123

    [104]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 11,767
    they are both the same.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [105]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Naruto has a better story. I choose Naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jonat3

    jonat3

    [106]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 7
    Bleach is the better series, simply because i believe bleach is a philosophical exercise of extremes. Bleach poses the question, if your personality was transformed into real energy, what kind of personality could truly be called the strongest? That's why i believe bleach to be the better series.

    However, i agree with a former post. When Naruto first started out, it was indeed better than bleach. It's hard to equal the excellence of the zabuza-haku arc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [107]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    jonat3 wrote:
    Bleach is the better series, simply because i believe bleach is a philosophical exercise of extremes. Bleach poses the question, if your personality was transformed into real energy, what kind of personality could truly be called the strongest? That's why i believe bleach to be the better series.

    However, i agree with a former post. When Naruto first started out, it was indeed better than bleach. It's hard to equal the excellence of the zabuza-haku arc.
    Have you ever read the manga? Naruto is so much better right now. It became my favorite show after the time skip.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jonat3

    jonat3

    [108]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 7
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Have you ever read the manga? Naruto is so much better right now. It became my favorite show after the time skip.


    I am up to date with both naruto and bleach. The new arc of naruto where he is grown up had a pretty slow start IMO. Things finally seem to be picking up now that he learned his new jutsu. But it isn't quite there yet. Was a little bit dissapointed in his new technique. It only seems a more destructive version of his regular rasengan. Bleach had a somewhat slow start as well with the new arc. But i am somewhat happier with the new developements there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [109]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    jonat3 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Have you ever read the manga? Naruto is so much better right now. It became my favorite show after the time skip.
    I am up to date with both naruto and bleach. The new arc of naruto where he is grown up had a pretty slow start IMO. Things finally seem to be picking up now that he learned his new jutsu. But it isn't quite there yet. Was a little bit dissapointed in his new technique. It only seems a more destructive version of his regular rasengan. Bleach had a somewhat slow start as well with the new arc. But i am somewhat happier with the new developements there.
    I honestly thought Bleach was better during the Soul Society arc. Its real boring right now. What has happened in bleach recentlty to get excited about? Naruto so far has done so much. Naruto fighting Orochimaru was great. The encounter between Sasuke and Naruto was great. Asuma dying was good too.Naruto's justsu was good. Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan. So much more has happened in Naruto. The manga is more detailed and the fight scenes are better too.
    Edited on 02/08/2007 4:26pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of jonat3

    jonat3

    [110]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 05/13/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 7
    byakugan7 wrote:
    jonat3 wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    Have you ever read the manga? Naruto is so much better right now. It became my favorite show after the time skip.
    I am up to date with both naruto and bleach. The new arc of naruto where he is grown up had a pretty slow start IMO. Things finally seem to be picking up now that he learned his new jutsu. But it isn't quite there yet. Was a little bit dissapointed in his new technique. It only seems a more destructive version of his regular rasengan. Bleach had a somewhat slow start as well with the new arc. But i am somewhat happier with the new developements there.
    I honestly thought Bleach was better during the Soul Society arc. Its real boring right now. What has happened in bleach recentlty to get excited about? Naruto so far has done so much. Naruto fighting Orochimaru was great. The encounter between Sasuke and Naruto was great. Asuma dying was good too.Naruto's justsu was good. Kakashi's Mangekyou Sharingan. So much more has happened in Naruto. The manga is more detailed and the fight scenes are better too.


    You mean you haven't read the latest chapter of bleach yet? Chapter 262, i suggest you read that chapter. Chad's fight prior to that was pretty good too. Things are finally starting to pick up with bleach. Your jaw might start to drop with the developmenets in that chapter.

    As for those developements in naruto you were talking about, they weren't quite that exciting for me, because to me, they are only filler until naruto wises up and finally gets stronger. The only developement that really gripped me that had nothing to do with the main character, is asuma's death and shikamaru's revenge. That was pretty good.
    Edited on 02/08/2007 4:45pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shining_Bullet

    Shining_Bullet

    [111]Feb 8, 2007
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 661
    to be hones, the action is basically the same. te two key differences being whterh you like overpowered ninja's, or overpowered samurai. also if you like hundreds of drawn out and overbearing flashbacks, telling about sidestories that no one really cares about... x_x
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of omegakai

    omegakai

    [112]Feb 9, 2007
    • member since: 10/30/03
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 62
    i have seen and read naruto and watching and reading bleach.  So i will say bleach is the better of the two by far.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Neji3750

    Neji3750

    [113]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 02/03/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 1,430
    This thread needs to be locked. I'm a Naruto fan over Bleach but I just started watching Bleach and I'm on like the 35th episode. You are strating a war between Naruto and Bleach fans. I'm going to say Naruto but this thread should have been locked a long time ago. At least the editor on the Naruto forum takes his job seriously. He locks all show vs show threads that will get out of hand. Edior of Bleach, I hope you can see this comment because this thread is totally against the rules
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Cheesewind123

    Cheesewind123

    [114]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/13/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 11,767
    i agree,they are both excellent shows,we shouldn't argue over something as meaningless as which is better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [115]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    I agree because we all know Naruto is better anyways
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of alohalover

    alohalover

    [116]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/23/05
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 2
    i think they are both great shows but i'd have to go with Naruto i mean the fillers kinda killed it for a while but those are ending now so yea.....and plus its really compelling to watch sometimes but like i said both really good shows
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto4100

    naruto4100

    [117]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,801
    I'm with Naruto as well
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [118]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    Neji3750 wrote:
    This thread needs to be locked. I'm a Naruto fan over Bleach but I just started watching Bleach and I'm on like the 35th episode. You are strating a war between Naruto and Bleach fans. I'm going to say Naruto but this thread should have been locked a long time ago. At least the editor on the Naruto forum takes his job seriously. He locks all show vs show threads that will get out of hand. Edior of Bleach, I hope you can see this comment because this thread is totally against the rules


    Woah, calm down there . I think you overreacting a bit. As far as I can see, there has been no real flamning going on here. Also, everyone is entitled to sharing their opinion, so I see nothing wrong with this thread. Another thing, is that this forum isn't all that big, and having a smaller amount of users on a forum, reduces the risk/chances of a major flame war breaking out. Now, on the Naruto forum, which is massive, it makes sense to ban vs. threads, because there are always so amny users online over there, and there's a greater risk of flaming occurring between many of them, if a vs. thread were to be set up. Now, IMO, these are very interesting threads (the most interesting for me anyways), because, as long as there's no flaming going on, it doesn't hurt to have a little bit of debating going on about the ups and downs of 2 series, and which one people think is better. And, I feel that Bleach is much better than Naruto (I still like Naruto, but I just think that its way too overrated, with all of the fans it has, when IMO, theres nothing "that" spectacular about it; also, it should be noted that I'm on ch.341 of the manga, which, I believe, is the most recent chapter to have been released so far, so I do know what I'm talking about). as for Bleach, I'm up to ch.261, and I find it a lot more interesting than Naruto. Sure, it starts out slow, and that's why I originally liked Naruto better. However, after delving further into the story line, I discovered how Bleach started to get better and better as the storyline progressed, and went along). So that's just my opinion on the matter. And once again, just stating my opinion, on the comparison of these 2 shows, doesn't mean that I, or anyone else for that matter, is trying to start a flame war between Naruto and Bleach fans.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [119]Feb 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    This is going to become a flame war so let me throw the first stone please. Bleach is way better than Naruto. I have watched a few episodes of the show and I found it anoying even the japanese version anoying as hell. IMO Bleach is a much better manga than Naruto ever will be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [120]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    This is going to become a flame war so let me throw the first stone please. Bleach is way better than Naruto. I have watched a few episodes of the show and I found it anoying even the japanese version anoying as hell. IMO Bleach is a much better manga than Naruto ever will be.


    OK, I take back what I just said, "NOW" there is going to be a flame war, the next time a major Naruto fan comes onto this thread. However, with that said, I totally agree with what gunner_yuna123 just said . Well, everything except for the begginning of Naruto being bad. I found the latter parts of it to be the more annoying parts of the series .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.