Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

bleach v naruto

  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [121]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593

    Well I think Naruto is a better show. If you just ignore and don't watch the fillers you will be fine. Thats why my experience hasn't been messed up like you Bleach fans. I honestly use to like Bleach better than Naruto and it was my favorite Anime but Bleach has fallen. Back than I couldn't wait until the next Bleach episode and Manga chapter was released. Now a days I really don't care. I still have not seen the new episode because I really don't care about it anymore. Every time I try to read the manga chapters I only skim threw it. Its so boring. How can you people actually find whats happening right now in Bleach interesting? The Bleach anime doesn't even have any good Animation any more and that was one of the things I use to appreciate most about Bleach but now all the characters movements look stiff and the Swords don't even shine any more. Bleach really has fallen. It use to be a great Anime that was so much different from the other Anime's but now it looks the same as the rest. What has Bleach done lately to surprise you? The only question in every ones minds is  what is Aizen Planing to?  It really isn't a good story and never keeps you in suspense. Naruto has great story and thats why everybody keeps trying to speculate on whats going to happen next. Every chapter is crazy and something new is discovered and another question pops up. The Naruto Manga is far more detailed and really doesn't bore you when you are reading it.
     All you have to do is compare the two and you can clearly see that Naruto is better. Once Naruto Hurricane Chronicles is aired I will compare screen shots with the Bleach Anime.

    Naruto Manga. Look how interesting and deatailed it is.

    Bleach Manga. Look how boring it is. They dont even add deatils in the background.



    Naruto is the winner.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [122]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    NO Bleach is. You don't need so much action or blood to have a great manga but a good story. The story for Naruto is anoying as the title charater since it is about that little b!tch Naruto. I find Bleach more intersting and the suspece in the story.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [123]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    byakugan7 wrote:

    Well I think Naruto is a better show. If you just ignore and don't watch the fillers you will be fine. Thats why my experience hasn't been messed up like you Bleach fans. I honestly use to like Bleach better than Naruto and it was my favorite Anime but Bleach has fallen. Back than I couldn't wait until the next Bleach episode and Manga chapter was released. Now a days I really don't care. I still have not seen the new episode because I really don't care about it anymore. Every time I try to read the manga chapters I only skim threw it. Its so boring. How can you people actually find whats happening right now in Bleach interesting? The Bleach anime doesn't even have any good Animation any more and that was one of the things I use to appreciate most about Bleach but now all the characters movements look stiff and the Swords don't even shine any more. Bleach really has fallen. It use to be a great Anime that was so much different from the other Anime's but now it looks the same as the rest. What has Bleach done lately to surprise you? The only question in every ones minds is  what is Aizen Planing to?  It really isn't a good story and never keeps you in suspense. Naruto has great story and thats why everybody keeps trying to speculate on whats going to happen next. Every chapter is crazy and something new is discovered and another question pops up. The Naruto Manga is far more detailed and really doesn't bore you when you are reading it.
     All you have to do is compare the two and you can clearly see that Naruto is better. Once Naruto Hurricane Chronicles is aired I will compare screen shots with the Bleach Anime.

    Uhhhh....dude, that's your opinion, but once again, don't try to state it as though it is fact. And IMO, this is exactly proof that Naruto is highly overrated. I mean, I completely disagree with you about Naruto being exciting right now. It used to be, but now its just so damn predictable. And Kakashi saying that Naruto can surpass the 4th Hokage, just by learning one stupid jutsu, shows that the author is now just making up stuff as he goes along, or at least it really seems that way. I mean, it was so predictable that Naruto would end up messing up on his first try using his new jutsu, because he never gets anything right his first time. Also, Naruto, considering that he's the main character of the series, has had some pretty lame character development. I mean, he has hardly changed since the begginning, and still acts like a complete moron. Another thing about Naruto, is that the chapters have gotten WAY TOO SHORT. It at least makes you feel as though Masashi Kishimoto has gotten lazy. One chapter can literally take less than 2-3 mins. to read, even when you're trying to pace yourself. Right, Bleach is actually interesting for me. While Naruto is only getting more boring for me. Also, its really getting reppettative, how Naruto keeps going on about rescuing Sasuke. First of all, I'm surprised that he still doesn't realize that Sasuke doesn't even want to come back to Konoha. I mean, maybe it was understandable when he was still a kid, but now after 2 and a half years, he should've at least matured a little bit in that sense, and he clearly hasn't. Now, when we're talking about Bleach, the story is at least moving, and not taking up over 10 chapters on one single fight. Also, there is actually some character development going on in bleach, and the story gets more interesting as you go along. So, IMO, Bleach is FAR BETTER THAN Naruto .

    Edit: Wow, I just noticed your post on the mangas. All I have to say, is that your acting pretty immature and childish. I mean, Bleach has so much better artwork than Naruto. You do know that Naruto has plenty of panels with very little, or no background (which you clearly didn't want to post, because the majority of them are like that), while Bleach not only usually has more backgrounds, but better shading and character proportions as well. Also, you purposely posted a page of Bleach, that was badly scanned, which just goes to show how immature you are about this debate over the better of the 2 shows. I mean, doing something like that, is extremely childish IMO.

    Edited on 02/11/2007 7:38pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [124]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    NO Bleach is. You don't need so much action or blood to have a great manga but a good story. The story for Naruto is anoying as the title charater since it is about that little b!tch Naruto. I find Bleach more intersting and the suspece in the story.
    LOL I think I hit a soft spot Why would you consider Naruto a little B!tch? What has happened in Bleach to keep you in suspenese? Nothing. Bleach's story is lame and thats why people question if the Bleach writers are making this crap as they go along. The Naruto manga is detailed and has a good story with a variety of characters you can favor and thats why the majority of the public chooses Naruto over Bleach. Bleach has bad Animation becuase they cannot afford good Animators any more becuase nobody watches it. I just compared the two mangas and Naruto is clearly the better manga and Anime. Its also er stupid how all the characters in Bleach find a way to gain more power in a couple of weeks. They have power ups everytime they need one. How stupid is that? Naruto has a better story. You never know whats going to happen next.
    Edited on 02/11/2007 7:54pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto4100

    naruto4100

    [125]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,801
    u tell him byakugan
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [126]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    naruto4100 wrote:
    u tell him byakugan
    Im going to set these Bleach fans straight. Naruto is better and its simple as that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [127]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Lets see which Mangais more exciting. Im goign to post both chapters on here.


    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [128]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    byakugan7 wrote:
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    NO Bleach is. You don't need so much action or blood to have a great manga but a good story. The story for Naruto is anoying as the title charater since it is about that little b!tch Naruto. I find Bleach more intersting and the suspece in the story.
    LOL I think I hit a soft spot Why would you consider Naruto a little B!tch? What has happened in Bleach to keep you in suspenese? Nothing. Bleach's story is lame and thats why people question if the Bleach writers are making this crap as they go along. The Naruto manga is detailed and has a good story with a variety of characters you can favor and thats why the majority of the public chooses Naruto over Bleach. Bleach has bad Animation becuase they cannot afford good Animators any more becuase nobody watches it. I just compared the two mangas and Naruto is clearly the better manga and Anime. Its also er stupid how all the characters in Bleach find a way to gain more power in a couple of weeks. They have power ups everytime they need one. How stupid is that? Naruto has a better story. You never know whats going to happen next.


    Wow, and you call Naruto surpassing the 4th, by learning one stupid jutsu, any different from gaining power in a short amount of time ? I mean, that is the dumbest thing every, and its said by Kakashi, who was always refferring to Naruto as a brat before this. I'm not gonna go all out flaming here, but that is a pretty pathetic argument you have. And just so you know, I find the chapter that is longer, yet not filled with nothing but action panels (which is what has happenned to the Naruto manga, it has become nothing but action, which is pretty stupid if its something that you're supposed to be reading), and that actually progresses the story line, to be more interesting. Naruto has been spending multiple chapters, on single fights, and has hardly been proggressing, and is just growing ever more predictable. Also, you're once again saying Naruto is better, as if it were a fact. But it seems to me, that you are too childish to understand that everyone will have their own opinions, and that you can't convince people to think the way that you do. If you like Naruto better, than that's fine, however, saying that you're going to convince all the Bleach fans, to think your way, is just plain childish, and extremely rediculous. For one thing, this "is" a Bleach forum, for crying out loud. Do you honestly think that anything you say, is going to change everyone's mind ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [129]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Stop writing so much. I feel to lazy to read it. Shorten it by a paragraph.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [130]Feb 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    LOL. I read a little bit . You are so hilarious and childish that you criticize something  that has recently has happened in Naruto for only a couple of weeks and has been happening in Bleach for months.lol: You said you are getting tired of all the actoin in Naruto when Bleach has had Non stop fighting for months. I think the last time a Bleach manga chapter had no fighting was around December. Naruto has recently learned a move. Whats so bad about that? Bleach is so retarded. Everybody finds a way to power up right before a big mission. It so stupid. What progression has Bleach had? No progression at all. They have been fighting in Hueco mundo for the longest time and nothing new has been discovered besides new faces and a couple new moves that they where able to achieve in some stupid manner. Bleach is stupid and so flawed. Naruto has a variety of characters with completly diferent personalitys and all have there side stories to make every one unique as where Bleach has not changed. Everybody is the same as they wher from day one. Why are peole always trying tp speculate on whats going to happen next in Naruto? Becuase it has a good story. Once the fans start to speculate on whats heppening next thats when you know you know its a good story. Bleach has lost popularity in Japan while Naruto has gotten more popular becuase all the recent events.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [131]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    Woah, calm down there . I think you overreacting a bit. As far as I can see, there has been no real flamning going on here.
    Look what you people have done. You've gone and made a liar out of poor ensatsu-ken in less than an hour's time.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [132]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    someguy0830 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    Woah, calm down there . I think you overreacting a bit. As far as I can see, there has been no real flamning going on here.
    Look what you people have done. You've gone and made a liar out of poor ensatsu-ken in less than an hour's time.


    Yeah, lol . That's why I took back what I said in that post, "BEFORE" this flame war technically started . So, by taking back what I said and changing my mind before it happenned, that actually doesn't make me a liar, lol . Well, that's good to know .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [133]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    byakugan7 wrote:
    LOL. I read a little bit . You are so hilarious and childish that you criticize something  that has recently has happened in Naruto for only a couple of weeks and has been happening in Bleach for months.lol: You said you are getting tired of all the actoin in Naruto when Bleach has had Non stop fighting for months. I think the last time a Bleach manga chapter had no fighting was around December. Naruto has recently learned a move. Whats so bad about that? Bleach is so retarded. Everybody finds a way to power up right before a big mission. It so stupid. What progression has Bleach had? No progression at all. They have been fighting in Hueco mundo for the longest time and nothing new has been discovered besides new faces and a couple new moves that they where able to achieve in some stupid manner. Bleach is stupid and so flawed. Naruto has a variety of characters with completly diferent personalitys and all have there side stories to make every one unique as where Bleach has not changed. Everybody is the same as they wher from day one. Why are peole always trying tp speculate on whats going to happen next in Naruto? Becuase it has a good story. Once the fans start to speculate on whats heppening next thats when you know you know its a good story. Bleach has lost popularity in Japan while Naruto has gotten more popular becuase all the recent events.


    And you say I type too much ? Also, learn to type with a little bit better grammar. Thirdly, you "are" acting childish, because you obviously don't know what you're talking about. Naruto has been all action, and very little dialouge and progression, for the last 20 chapters, at least. Whereas Bleach has plenty of dialouge, and story progression, while combing it with the action very well. And your saying that its not progressing ? Look how many fights have already been cleared out of the way (as in how many enemies have been taken down). With Naruto, they have literally been fighting the same damn Akatsuki guys, for the last 10 chapters, with almost no dialouge, and way too many action panels (which you can't even follow what's going on in them half of the time). And once again, you are stating your "opinions," as if they were "facts." Which is also extremely childish. I'm not saying that its wrong for you to have your own opinion, however, you can't expect that everyone has to agree wit hit. As for a good story line, Naruto used to have a good story line, but now it is getting extremely predictable and reppettative. For example, do you know how I knew why Naruto would fail with his new jutsu the first time ? Its because its happenned with everything else that he's done. Examples: He never got the hang of climbing trees using chakra the first time, and the same goes for walking on water, and for learning the Rasengan, and for various other things that occurred in the series. Making that connection, it was obvious that he would fail this the first time as well. Which just shows you how predictable and unsurprising this was. Also, liking Naruto, only because its more popular, is and extremely childish reason for liking something. In fact, its popularity only goes to show you how truly overrated it is. And you said what's wrong with learning a new jutsu, but completely ignored the fact (which I posted myself), that Kakashi said that by learning it, he would automatically surpass the 4th Hokage in level, and that to me, is becoming powerful, in such a short amount of time, so if that's the case, you can't be critisizing Bleach for it, if the same thing is happenning in Naruto. So far, Naruto is not one bit exciting, and doesn't make me want to read the next chapter very badly, at all. Whereas Bleach, is extremely engaging right now, and did you even read ch.262, I mean, the ending of that ch. was so surprising, and deffinnitely unpredictable, and makes you actually "want" to read the next ch. of the manga.

    Now, if you're too lazy to read all of that, then at least read this much. I don't have a problem with people liking Naruto over Bleach, because that's their opinions, and I respect that. However, the thing that I can't stand about most Naruto fans (my apologies to any Naruto fans who aren't like this, because not all Naruto fans are, however IMO most are), is how childish they act. It would seem that most Naruto fans, have trouble excepting when someone thinks differently about them, on which anime is better, when it comes down to it. Most Naruto fans, don't seem to understand the concept of everyone having their own personal opinions , which is just plain said .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Flames692

    Flames692

    [134]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/06/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 89

    Bleach has always been the better anime to me.

    Naruto's plot would be very engaging, if it wasn't drug out with annoying flashbacks to five minutes ago and pointless dialogue. People aren't supposed to have lengthy conversations while in combat, but they find time to discuss everything from why they're fighting to why they have huge history for episodes on end.

     Also, I can't tell you how many times they've referred to "that man", "it". or "that jutsu". 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [135]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593

    Naruto being better than Bleach is a fact. Simple as that. You are calling me immature and childish when you are the only one here catching feelings and disrespecting people because they think they differently form you. I pity you. Calling someone childish and immature isn't going to win this argument. The majority of America and Japan prefer Naruto over Bleach because its a better show. Get that threw your little brain. The manga is better and far more detailed. The story is better. The Anime is better and you have to accept that. Naruto is better and if you don't believe me ask the majority of the world and see what they think. Naruto has better animation and a better story. Let it go. Its a fact.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Flames692

    Flames692

    [136]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/06/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 89
    You sound like a Nazi.

    Trying to fact an opinion is like killing a person for peace.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [137]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Do you even know the ratings for Naruto and Bleach in japan?
    1. Bleach
    2. Pokemon DP
    3. One Piece
    4. Naruto
    5. Yugioh GX

    Now that proves something doesn't it. Bleach is the supirior manga than Naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [138]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Flames692 wrote:
    You sound like a Nazi.

    Trying to fact an opinion is like killing a person for peace.
    If most of the planet believes that Naruto is better than Bleach than there must be some truth to it.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [139]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Do you even know the ratings for Naruto and Bleach in japan?
    1. Bleach
    2. Pokemon DP
    3. One Piece
    4. Naruto
    5. Yugioh GX

    Now that proves something doesn't it. Bleach is the supirior manga than Naruto.
    LOL. Do not lie. I have a magazine called Newtype Magazine and it shows you what the most Popular Animes are in Japan. One Piece is number one and number two is Naruto. Bleach is number 8 Naruto is clearly one of the most popular Animes over here so Bleach doesn't even compete with it. Masashi Kishimoto is making millions of dolars a year of Manga, DVD's and merchandise. Do you realize that Bleach cannot compete with Naruto.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shining_Bullet

    Shining_Bullet

    [140]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 661
    you ar all retarded. BLeach is better, here in america AND over in japan. No doubt byaku went and got a spread from a board he's on... i mean look at the ratings here on tv.com.

    i'm nto even gonna waste the time to post it. Bleach wins, simple. get over it all your naruto noobs...naruto is out and bleach is in...

    now this may change witht he hurriane chronicles, unless they fu** it up like they did with naruto. We'll have to wait and see but ATM, bleach is the winner on the the two...



    ban kai owns rasengan...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.