Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

bleach v naruto

  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [141]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    This is so much fun! Ah...I just love messing with the Narutards so much. Well Naruto went down because of the fillers but Bleach kept it's high rank even though it was still in the filler arc. The rating I posted was a few months ago so I really don't know the current rating. Let's put it that Bleach and One Piece are more popular than Naruto will ever be.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [142]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    you ar all retarded. BLeach is better, here in america AND over in japan. No doubt byaku went and got a spread from a board he's on... i mean look at the ratings here on tv.com.

    i'm nto even gonna waste the time to post it. Bleach wins, simple. get over it all your naruto noobs...naruto is out and bleach is in...

    now this may change witht he hurriane chronicles, unless they fu** it up like they did with naruto. We'll have to wait and see but ATM, bleach is the winner on the the two...


    ban kai owns rasengan...
    Who cares about the ratings on TV.com. Look on how many people rated Naruto and Bleach. Which one has higher numbers? You said they messed up Naruto but you forget that the Bleach anime has some crappy azz animators and they even added filler charcters. Do you know how much money the Bleach creator makes? Compare that to how much Money Masashi Kishimoto makes and you will see which is better. Naruto is better. Its simple. Compare the Manga and the Animes. Compare the charcaters and the fight scenes. Naruto is better. No Competition.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto4100

    naruto4100

    [143]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,801
    yea u tell him byakugan.
    fillers r over so naruto will be even better than bleach than it already is.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto4100

    naruto4100

    [144]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,801
    lol there r probaly more people said naruto than bleach on a bleach forum. lets take this to the naruto forum.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [145]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Hey your talking to the person who will provide shots from the Hurricane Chronicles of Naruto even though I don't like the anime.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto4100

    naruto4100

    [146]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,801
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    Hey your talking to the person who will provide shots from the Hurricane Chronicles of Naruto even though I don't like the anime.
    ? ? ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [147]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    Sigh...I posted that a while back on the Naruto fourms. I Rikku will be posting screencaps of the up comming episode of Naruto. I will get them from 2chan and imagebord.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of naruto4100

    naruto4100

    [148]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/02/07
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 3,801
    ? ? ?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [149]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    It's from a japanese site. I post some for Bleach every wed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [150]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    This is so much fun! Ah...I just love messing with the Narutards so much. Well Naruto went down because of the fillers but Bleach kept it's high rank even though it was still in the filler arc. The rating I posted was a few months ago so I really don't know the current rating. Let's put it that Bleach and One Piece are more popular than Naruto will ever be.
    Didn't I already tell you. Naruto's franshise brings in Millions of dollars. Naruto is number 2 and Bleach is number 8. Bleach has lost popularity and thats why they dont have the same animators. Bleach has fallen hard. It was once a great anime but than it started to suck. I will post Naruto Hurricane Chronicles and compare screen shots and we will see who has better animation. Its so obvious that the Naruto manga is better. No we will see if the Anime is better.(which it already is in my mind. I just have to prove it to you Bleach fans) Bleach will never be better than Naruto. Fcae it. Bleach sucks. You cant tell me the last chapters have been interesting? Naruto is so much better . Fcae it. You shouldn't even put Bleach and Naruto in the same sentence. Naruto is on a whole diferent level.
    Edited on 02/12/2007 7:52pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [151]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    byakugan7 wrote:

    Naruto being better than Bleach is a fact. Simple as that. You are calling me immature and childish when you are the only one here catching feelings and disrespecting people because they think they differently form you. I pity you. Calling someone childish and immature isn't going to win this argument. The majority of America and Japan prefer Naruto over Bleach because its a better show. Get that threw your little brain. The manga is better and far more detailed. The story is better. The Anime is better and you have to accept that. Naruto is better and if you don't believe me ask the majority of the world and see what they think. Naruto has better animation and a better story. Let it go. Its a fact.



    You do realize that you've just proven my point, don't you ? Do you even know what it means to act childish ? Honestly, you're accusing me of disrepspecting everyone's opinion, when you are the one who just said that Naruto is better than Bleach by fact, and when I clearly stated that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Dude, just because more people like Naruto, doesn't make it better, it just makes it highly overrated. Honestly, you're the only one disrespecting anyone on this thread. Its just that as a typical Naruto fanboy (or fangirl, I'm not sure if you're male of female, but that's besides the point), you can't stand it that there are people who think differently than you do. Someone like you, can't comprehend that each person has their own individual thinking, and opinions (I guess you really do sound like a Nazi lol ). And therefore, you have proven how immature and childish you are (which would also explain "why" you like Naruto better, lol ). Honestly, now all that you've said really makes me have to ask you, how old are you exactly ?

    Also, did you just call the anime better? Dude, the anime has literally, over 90 filler eps. combined. Its true that Bleach has the Bounto arc, but its at least far better than Naruto's filler eps., which you can't ignore, because whether you like it or not, the filler eps. (while not part of the Naruto manga), are part of the Naruto anime, and as someone else once said, you can't ignore an anime's weaker points, because if we did that, than we could say that every anime was the best. So, all I really have to say to you now, is grow up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [152]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    This is so much fun! Ah...I just love messing with the Narutards so much.


    I second that !
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [153]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:

    Naruto being better than Bleach is a fact. Simple as that. You are calling me immature and childish when you are the only one here catching feelings and disrespecting people because they think they differently form you. I pity you. Calling someone childish and immature isn't going to win this argument. The majority of America and Japan prefer Naruto over Bleach because its a better show. Get that threw your little brain. The manga is better and far more detailed. The story is better. The Anime is better and you have to accept that. Naruto is better and if you don't believe me ask the majority of the world and see what they think. Naruto has better animation and a better story. Let it go. Its a fact.



    You do realize that you've just proven my point, don't you ? Do you even know what it means to act childish ? Honestly, you're accusing me of disrepspecting everyone's opinion, when you are the one who just said that Naruto is better than Bleach by fact, and when I clearly stated that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Dude, just because more people like Naruto, doesn't make it better, it just makes it highly overrated. Honestly, you're the only one disrespecting anyone on this thread. Its just that as a typical Naruto fanboy (or fangirl, I'm not sure if you're male of female, but that's besides the point), you can't stand it that there are people who think differently than you do. Someone like you, can't comprehend that each person has their own individual thinking, and opinions (I guess you really do sound like a Nazi lol ). And therefore, you have proven how immature and childish you are (which would also explain "why" you like Naruto better, lol ). Honestly, now all that you've said really makes me have to ask you, how old are you exactly ?

    Also, did you just call the anime better? Dude, the anime has literally, over 90 filler eps. combined. Its true that Bleach has the Bounto arc, but its at least far better than Naruto's filler eps., which you can't ignore, because whether you like it or not, the filler eps. (while not part of the Naruto manga), are part of the Naruto anime, and as someone else once said, you can't ignore an anime's weaker points, because if we did that, than we could say that every anime was the best. So, all I really have to say to you now, is grow up.
    Im not reading all that. Im sure nobody is reading all that. You should limit your posts to about 2 paragraphs at the most.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [154]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    This is so much fun! Ah...I just love messing with the Narutards so much.


    I second that !
    Yeah. I love to brag on how popular Naruto is. How the Naruto franshise brings in millions of dollars. Something Bleach will never do. Bleach can't even compete with Naruto. Face it. Naruto is a world wide hit while Bleach is only liked by Anime fans. Let it go. You wish Bleach's story was as exciting as Naruto's story. Why is this debate even happening. Its clear to me and the rest of the world that Naruto is better.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [155]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    byakugan7 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:

    Naruto being better than Bleach is a fact. Simple as that. You are calling me immature and childish when you are the only one here catching feelings and disrespecting people because they think they differently form you. I pity you. Calling someone childish and immature isn't going to win this argument. The majority of America and Japan prefer Naruto over Bleach because its a better show. Get that threw your little brain. The manga is better and far more detailed. The story is better. The Anime is better and you have to accept that. Naruto is better and if you don't believe me ask the majority of the world and see what they think. Naruto has better animation and a better story. Let it go. Its a fact.



    You do realize that you've just proven my point, don't you ? Do you even know what it means to act childish ? Honestly, you're accusing me of disrepspecting everyone's opinion, when you are the one who just said that Naruto is better than Bleach by fact, and when I clearly stated that everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Dude, just because more people like Naruto, doesn't make it better, it just makes it highly overrated. Honestly, you're the only one disrespecting anyone on this thread. Its just that as a typical Naruto fanboy (or fangirl, I'm not sure if you're male of female, but that's besides the point), you can't stand it that there are people who think differently than you do. Someone like you, can't comprehend that each person has their own individual thinking, and opinions (I guess you really do sound like a Nazi lol ). And therefore, you have proven how immature and childish you are (which would also explain "why" you like Naruto better, lol ). Honestly, now all that you've said really makes me have to ask you, how old are you exactly ?

    Also, did you just call the anime better? Dude, the anime has literally, over 90 filler eps. combined. Its true that Bleach has the Bounto arc, but its at least far better than Naruto's filler eps., which you can't ignore, because whether you like it or not, the filler eps. (while not part of the Naruto manga), are part of the Naruto anime, and as someone else once said, you can't ignore an anime's weaker points, because if we did that, than we could say that every anime was the best. So, all I really have to say to you now, is grow up.
    Im not reading all that. Im sure nobody is reading all that. You should limit your posts to about 2 paragraphs at the most.


    Well than that's good for you, because I've pretty much just proved in that post, and my others, what a lame kid you are . So, at least answer my one question to you from that post. How old are you exactly ? I mean, with the way you act, you can't be older than 9 lol . Man, it actually is so much fun to skrew around with Narutards .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [156]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    byakugan7 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    This is so much fun! Ah...I just love messing with the Narutards so much.


    I second that !
    Yeah. I love to brag on how popular Naruto is. How the Naruto franshise brings in millions of dollars. Something Bleach will never do. Bleach can't even compete with Naruto. Face it. Naruto is a world wide hit while Bleach is only liked by Anime fans. Let it go. You wish Bleach's story was as exciting as Naruto's story. Why is this debate even happening. Its clear to me and the rest of the world that Naruto is better.


    I take it back, you deffinnitely aren't 9. I'd say that you can't be older than 7. Going with an anime just because it is more popular, is only something a child would use as a reason for liking something better. Its ok though, I can see how a childish anime such as Naruto, suits a kid such as yourself .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [157]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    byakugan7 wrote:
    ensatsu-ken wrote:
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    This is so much fun! Ah...I just love messing with the Narutards so much.
    I second that !
    Yeah. I love to brag on how popular Naruto is. How the Naruto franshise brings in millions of dollars. Something Bleach will never do. Bleach can't even compete with Naruto. Face it. Naruto is a world wide hit while Bleach is only liked by Anime fans. Let it go. You wish Bleach's story was as exciting as Naruto's story. Why is this debate even happening. Its clear to me and the rest of the world that Naruto is better.
    I take it back, you deffinnitely aren't 9. I'd say that you can't be older than 7. Going with an anime just because it is more popular, is only something a child would use as a reason for liking something better. Its ok though, I can see how a childish anime such as Naruto, suits a kid such as yourself .
    Actually I have been watching Naruto before it came to AmericaIts just another way to prove my point. It just proves most of the world thinks Naruto is a better show and it has great story and great characters that even anime haters can like. Poeple watch Naruto all around the world. Bleach is only watched among the Anime community. Its just shows what type of story Naruto has when anybody can like it. Stop being childish an ignorant. You try to use offending words becuase you have no other way to prove me wrong. Most of the world likes it better than Bleach so there must be some truth to it. Keep acting immature because only an immature brat would resort to name calling. Stop being a clown and admit that Naruto is better. You say you are very mature and call me a 7 yesr old. Why would a mature person be arguing with a "7 year old" over the internet Get over it. Naruto is better. You really are mature. Just read what you just posted. You are the last thing from mature. You are acting like an infant and are just mad at the world because they prefer Naruto more. Let it go. Bleach sucks.
    Edited on 02/12/2007 8:33pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of gunner_yuna123

    gunner_yuna123

    [158]Feb 12, 2007
    • member since: 06/17/05
    • level: 13
    • rank: Regal Beagle
    • posts: 4,844
    I'm sure he or she is just 14 or along those lines. If Bleach sucks why are you on a Bleach fourm you know the Bleach fans will jump you.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of byakugan7

    byakugan7

    [159]Feb 13, 2007
    • member since: 01/04/07
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 2,593
    gunner_yuna123 wrote:
    I'm sure he or she is just 14 or along those lines. If Bleach sucks why are you on a Bleach fourm you know the Bleach fans will jump you.
    Yeah Im 14 Yeah. So far there has only been two Bleach fans who have tried to argue with me. Just admit it. Naruto is better and if its not lets see what the majority of the world think. Lets compare how much money the Naruto franshise brings in. You have no way of winning this argument. Its clear to everyone Naruto is the better show.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Shining_Bullet

    Shining_Bullet

    [160]Feb 13, 2007
    • member since: 07/25/06
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 661
    that retarded and i'll tell you why. naruto has been out longer and has much more coverage ATM. Give bleach time, stupid. it'll blow naruto out the water. thats retarded to compare two things that way. i bet by ywars end, the bleach franchise will be almost double the naruto franchise. maybe nto that much, but it will definitely be higher. i seriously don't see how someone can be so stupid...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.