Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Do you watch the episodes over again?

Rukia_Kuchiki

[1]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 25
    Well during the 4 weeks they showed no anime. One was in October, 3 in this time slot. Do you rewatch the episodes? Or do you just read the manga?

I tend to rewatch them, you tend to catch some minor stuff you missed before, and because it is so far, stuff makes sense surprisely.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

terrabreak13

[2]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 11
    I go back and skip to my favorite scenes but I don't watch entire episodes again. Mostly the ones where Ichigo is fighting.

Siesser

[3]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 15
    These breaks are usuallly pretty useful. I have soooo much anime I have to get through, so the break doesn't hurt so much. I've been watching Noein during the gap: pretty good series.

ZugZug4

[4]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 34
    I've only re-watched eps. that either have some really, really sweet fights or some hardcore background storyline telling.

nerrac

[5]Jan 6, 2006
    • level: 4
    since they started their 2 week break, i was just watching my first 10 DVDs (i burned them myself) of the series and i just finished episode 62.. ^^

Siesser

[6]Jan 6, 2006
    nerrac wrote:
    since they started their 2 week break, i was just watching my first 10 DVDs (i burned them myself) of the series and i just finished episode 62.. ^^

I'm guessing you burned them so that you could watch them on the tv? I just put 50 on to two discs and watch them on my pc or the dvd player in the basement. The greatest inadvertant purchse I ever made. "What? This thing plays mpeg, .avi, and divx files? OMG"

nerrac

[7]Jan 8, 2006
    Siesser wrote:
    nerrac wrote:

I'm guessing you burned them so that you could watch them on the tv? I just put 50 on to two discs and watch them on my pc or the dvd player in the basement. The greatest inadvertant purchse I ever made. "What? This thing plays mpeg, .avi, and divx files? OMG"

WHAT?! 50 episode in 2 discs only???!!!! O.O

Siesser

[8]Jan 9, 2006
    Yeah, but understand that that's being burned onto a DVD as data; not as a video file. I can fit 25 episodes on there as just a data file, and then watch them on my computer, or a DVD player designed to play such files. If I want to watch them on a normal DVD player, I'd only be able to fit on around 4 or so. I'm not sure why there's such a drastic difference between the two methods, but I can only assume it's a bunch of encoding and stuff that takes up the space.

ZugZug4

[9]Jan 9, 2006
    I have eps. 1 - 25 on a DVD. I forgot to put 26 - 50 on another DVD before I reformatted my PC.

nerrac

[10]Jan 9, 2006
    Siesser wrote:
    Yeah, but understand that that's being burned onto a DVD as data; not as a video file. I can fit 25 episodes on there as just a data file, and then watch them on my computer, or a DVD player designed to play such files. If I want to watch them on a normal DVD player, I'd only be able to fit on around 4 or so. I'm not sure why there's such a drastic difference between the two methods, but I can only assume it's a bunch of encoding and stuff that takes up the space.

aaaah, no wonder they're too many episodes in one disc. hehe...i was wondering what it anything's magical name are you doing with your PC! XD

jjffjj

[11]Jan 10, 2006
    whenever i try and put subbed anime on a dvd my tv always cuts of the subtitles

ZugZug4

[12]Jan 10, 2006
    jjffjj wrote:

Try changing the language options around. I have a burned copy of Hero that works when you change the audio.

Siesser

[13]Jan 10, 2006
    ZugZug4 wrote:
    jjffjj wrote:

Try changing the language options around. I have a burned copy of Hero that works when you change the audio.

Don't think that'll work; the sub file isn't seperate from the video file. All I can suggest is changing the zoom, maybe.

2redeyes

[14]Jan 10, 2006
    • level: 2
    I made the mistake of deleting all of the episodes that I had archived and I'm downloading them again. This is because I thought I wouldn't want to watch them again... HA! Starting from the beginning I can really appreciate just how good this show is. Incredible replay value.

OME9A

[15]Jan 13, 2006
    • level: 2
    Yeah, I can burn up to 8 TV or anime episodes to a DVD, but it takes a while to convert >_>

And also, my DVD player is really crappy and only plays regular DVD formatted MPEG's... no VCD/SVCD/DivX/Xvid/MiniDVD's etc.

But I think it's worth it... much cooler watching intense fights on a big screen! :O

Houin

[16]Jan 15, 2006
    • level: 3
    8 episodes? O_o Sheesh, i can only get up to 3 and 1/2 ._.

but yeah watching the episodes over again, makes ya NOT get sick of Bleach..if that makes sense.

speedytr

[17]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    I watched them and enjoyed them like my first seeing but fillers are getting annoying (hımm also better than naruto's )

speedytr

[18]Feb 27, 2006
    • level: 9
    I watched them and enjoyed them like my first seeing but fillers are getting annoying (hımm also better than naruto's )

Angus_Mac

[19]Mar 9, 2006
    • level: 71
    ZugZug4 wrote:
    I have eps. 1 - 25 on a DVD. I forgot to put 26 - 50 on another DVD before I reformatted my PC.

At least it was an intentional format instead of my hard disk crash that wiped out months of recent photos. That stuff can't be replaced.

ZugZug4

[20]Mar 9, 2006
    Angus_Mac wrote:
    At least it was an intentional format instead of my hard disk crash that wiped out months of recent photos. That stuff can't be replaced.

That's terrible. It's things like that, that make me think about getting a big external hard drive.