Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

English Dub Discussion

Huey-J17

[61]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 9
    i'm surprised nobody has said anything about the newer episode...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SSj022

[62]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 16
    Huey-J17 wrote:

I just watch for the intro (Second favorite intro ). I watched the sub like 4 months ago so it's still fresh in my mind.

FlareFox92

[63]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 24
    hmm I watched it like a year ago so I basically just listen while on the computer

virginia17

[64]Aug 31, 2008
    • level: 25

Huey-J17 wrote:

You're not the only one.

The only reason I haven't said anything was because no one else has.

FlareFox92

[65]Aug 31, 2008
    virginia17 wrote:

Huey-J17 wrote:

You're not the only one.

Same here

FrozenTundra88

[66]Aug 31, 2008
    For me, the highlight of this episode was Kon mocking Jinta and Ganju and Renji ragging on Ichigo.

virginia17

[67]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 25

Ichigo showing fear of that Kariya character not only bored me, but kinda disturbed me. I don't remember him showing that same fear when Aizen easily beat him.

I did love it when Jinta was torturing Kon during this episode . That was funny.

Edited on 09/01/2008 2:08am

FlareFox92

[68]Sep 1, 2008
    virginia17 wrote:

Ichigo showing fear of that Kariya character not only bored me, but kinda disturbed me. I don't remember him showing that same fear when Aizen easily beat him.

I did love it when Jinta was torturing Kon during this episode . That was funny.

Tessai was kinda annoying though 4 once

corruptinocence

[69]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 6
    i loved Ichigo being scared of Kariya. He's so annoying when he thinks he can beat anyone. This was one of the rare moments in which i like ichigo
    Edited on 09/01/2008 2:58pm

ultimadavalon

[70]Sep 1, 2008
    • level: 9
    corruptinocence wrote:
    i loved Ichigo being scared of Kariya. He's so annoying when he thinks he can beat anyone. This was one of the rare moments in which i like ichigo

quite the opposite hear , a hot headed hero woun't be a hot headed hero if he gets depressed when ever he meets a strong vilian ,if ichigo was that kinda wise guy who know when to back down all the time , half of the fun in bleach alongside half of the fans would be gone .

FlareFox92

[71]Sep 1, 2008
    Yeah most Shonen heros rarely fear their opponen/rival they usually strive to get stronger or kill that person

danharr

[72]Sep 2, 2008
    • level: 45
    FlareFox92 wrote:
    virginia17 wrote:

Huey-J17 wrote:

You're not the only one.

Same here

So does this mean you all will step up next time? Anyhoo an occasional departure from brash can do anything Ichigo is ok I liked seeing him scared and watching him get his guts back and scaring Renji was fun.

jah1415

[73]Sep 3, 2008
    • level: 12
    This episode was kinda boring to me. Ichigo scared seemed werid to me. To me Kon hasn't been funny since his first few apperances.

jah1415

[74]Sep 4, 2008

Guys I think I have bad news there is a rumor saying viz might not dub past 109. Ratings might not be as good to continue the here is the link to where I found this http://www.mania.com/aodvb/showthread.php?t=84390

Now this may not be true as this is viz media most profiable titles but I'm still a little worryed. It may be because of adult swim since Naruto is on prime time it does better in terms of ratings. Maybe Bleach should move to 11:00 pm after toonami.

FlareFox92

[75]Sep 4, 2008
    jah1415 wrote:

Guys I think I have bad news there is a rumor saying viz might not dub past 109. Ratings might not be as good to continue the here is the link to where I found this http://www.mania.com/aodvb/showthread.php?t=84390

Now this may not be true as this is viz media most profiable titles but I'm still a little worryed. It may be because of adult swim since Naruto is on prime time it does better in terms of ratings. Maybe Bleach should move to 11:00 pm after toonami.

great its Megaman all over ahain -_-

FrozenTundra88

[76]Sep 4, 2008

Meh, I pay no attention to that junk.

If it's on a forum and not an official source, 95% chance that it's a great big fake from an idiot with no life.

If Viz truly intends to stop dubbing after 109, I'm gonna wait till they say it themselves before I start believing it.

Edited on 09/05/2008 8:00am

jah1415

[77]Sep 5, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

If it's on a forum and not an official source, 95% chance that it's a great big fake from an idiot with no life.

If Viz truly intends to stop dubbing after 109, I'm gonna wait till they say it themselves before I start believing it.

I wouldn't totally dismiss it the Anime industry is falling it may have to do with not enough people not supporting the officai realese. I know people prefer fansubs but when you buy the official realease you give money not only to viz but the people who make it which helps make more anime and bring more to the states.

FrozenTundra88

[78]Sep 5, 2008
    jah1415 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

I wouldn't totally dismiss it the Anime industry is falling it may have to do with not enough people not supporting the officai realese. I know people prefer fansubs but when you buy the official realease you give money not only to viz but the people who make it which helps make more anime and bring more to the states.

It's still not valid info until it appears from an official source. Anyone can say that on a forum just because they want to get their sick kicks by causing an uproar.

Anyways, what are you talking about? At least where I live, the official releases, both anime and manga, for both Bleach and Naruto sell like hotcakes. Bleach Season 2 even sold out just a day after being released.

jah1415

[79]Sep 5, 2008
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

It's still not valid info until it appears from an official source. Anyone can say that on a forum just because they want to get their sick kicks by causing an uproar. Anyways, what are you talking about? At least where I live, the official releases, both anime and manga, for both Bleach and Naruto sell like hotcakes. Bleach Season 2 even sold out just a day after being released.

I was just making an assumption. I just saying even though it's not valid info I'm still a little worried. Adult swim could move it up so it could get more exposure

FlareFox92

[80]Sep 5, 2008
    jah1415 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:
    jah1415 wrote:
    FrozenTundra88 wrote:

It's still not valid info until it appears from an official source. Anyone can say that on a forum just because they want to get their sick kicks by causing an uproar. Anyways, what are you talking about? At least where I live, the official releases, both anime and manga, for both Bleach and Naruto sell like hotcakes. Bleach Season 2 even sold out just a day after being released.

I was just making an assumption. I just saying even though it's not valid info I'm still a little worried. Adult swim could move it up so it could get more exposure

We all know how Adult Swim is with anime -_-

*points to daily shedule which is animeless*