Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

English Dub Discussion

OjamajoRini

[141]Oct 29, 2008
    • level: 13
    i like this episode Rukia became a soul reaper again but still can't use her shikari yet
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Slades_Downfall

[142]Oct 30, 2008
    • level: 6
    I saw Rukia's First or was it Third Dance with her Zanpakuto in Memories of Nobody, I can't wait for her to get all that back in the anime. It's taking forever.
    Edited on 10/30/2008 12:29pm

FlareFox92

[143]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 24
    danharr wrote:
    Yea it was fun watching Rukia as a soul reaper again and we get another reaper from the soul society. Old bubblegum sweet as can be Orihime was getting on my nerves I was screaming in my mind. Ok you don't want to hurt her but attacking the big butterfly target on her chest is too much to expect.

that would only hurt Rukia

if Ritza dies while its bonded to something, well u get the point

OjamajoRini

[144]Nov 1, 2008
    Slades_Downfall wrote:
    I saw Rukia's First or was it Third Dance with her Zanpakuto in Memories of Nobody, I can't wait for her to get all that back in the anime. It's taking forever.
    it was her first dance she used in Memories of Nobody
    Edited on 11/01/2008 10:38am

FlareFox92

[145]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 24
    OjamajoRini wrote:
    Slades_Downfall wrote:
    it was her first dance she used in Memories of Nobody

3rd wont appear until way later

Eman5805

[146]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 14
    Did they change Chad's voice or has it been that long since I've watched an episode in English?

jah1415

[147]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 12

Eman5805 wrote:
    Did they change Chad's voice or has it been that long since I've watched an episode in English?

yeah it sure sounded like they change his va. I hope not I liked his other one

slmcknett

[148]Nov 1, 2008
    • level: 7
    yeah. i hope that he just had like a sore throat this week, and he'll be back next week.

honorableninja

[149]Nov 1, 2008
    love this episode great fight scene and they flesh out Ranigku character a little more she seems to the most caring soul reaper we met so far chad voice werided me out a little hope he get back to normal soon and man i thought Nova was going to blown up at one point can't wait for the next one hope another bount meet his end cause the only thing i not loving about this arc it taking too long to win a fight so far the heroes have killed one bount the twins and the bad guys have kill two of thier own Yoshio by Jin and that snake guy by Maki pick up the pace already and get to soul society or least next season i getting tried of tonight tonight!

FrozenTundra88

[150]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    Chad's voice did sound a lot different. I hope it was only a temp.

Ranemoraken

[151]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 20
    Rangiku's VA breathed a lot of life into her character, which made this episode another quality one. Also, I kind of liked the animation and the fish. For a moment, I thought they were killing off Noba. I also noticed that Chad's VA was changed, and was wondering if anyone knew why? It wasn't because he had more lines than usual... I'll check around.

Fishbulb13

[152]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 16
    Eman5805 wrote:

I think it was just because he had a lot more lines than usual. He usually only gets one sentence per episode, if that.

jah1415

[153]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 12

Fishbulb13 wrote:
    Eman5805 wrote:
    I think it was just because he had a lot more lines than usual. He usually only gets one sentence per episode, if that.

but I think he had just as much lines in his first episodes.

YamiGuzz

[154]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 15
    I hope they didn't change Chad's VA that would be a bad move on their part. Rangiku voice was pretty good, it reminded of Mai from yugioh which is great

MasteBunny4Pie

[155]Nov 2, 2008
    • level: 11
    jah1415 wrote:

Eman5805 wrote:

yeah it sure sounded like they change his va. I hope not I liked his other one

same here i like his other va

Slades_Downfall

[156]Nov 2, 2008
    What happened to Chad's voice actor? I was like, "What the crap?! Who's this guy?" I like the other guy, if that is the same guy, I hope he just had a cold during that recording session, if they changed the VA, I hate the new guy.

Ranemoraken

[157]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 20

Slades_Downfall wrote:
    What happened to Chad's voice actor? I was like, "What the crap?! Who's this guy?" I like the other guy, if that is the same guy, I hope he just had a cold during that recording session, if they changed the VA, I hate the new guy.
    First of all, his responses were filled with "you bastard" and the like, which is really, really, not his character. Even when he was protecting the bird, he sort of just took it. He wasn't one to speak aloud, instead using his actions accompanyied with a simplistic inner monologue. I did wonder if this was the same VA and simply the lines of this filler sucked. That said, I liked the episode, but his voice was atrocious with what i've been accustomed to. It'll take a lot of time for me to adapt if it's new.

*Offensive aspect removed - E. Nigma

Edited on 11/13/2008 7:47pm

Slades_Downfall

[158]Nov 3, 2008
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Slades_Downfall wrote:
    First of all, his responses were filled with "you bastard" and the like, which is really, really, not his character. Even when he was protecting the bird, he sort of just took it. He wasn't one to speak aloud, instead using his actions accompanyied with a simplistic inner monologue. I did wonder if this was the same VA and simply the lines of this filler sucked balls. That said, I liked the episode, but his voice was atrocious with what i've been accustomed to. It'll take a lot of time for me to adapt if it's new.
    I mean, Chad's the strong, silent, thoughtful type. He only talks when he really needs to say something. In this episode, he's just talking and talking, and that's just weird.
    Edited on 11/03/2008 7:50am

Onpuchan

[159]Nov 3, 2008
    Slades_Downfall wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    Slades_Downfall wrote:
    First of all, his responses were filled with "you bastard" and the like, which is really, really, not his character. Even when he was protecting the bird, he sort of just took it. He wasn't one to speak aloud, instead using his actions accompanyied with a simplistic inner monologue. I did wonder if this was the same VA and simply the lines of this filler sucked balls. That said, I liked the episode, but his voice was atrocious with what i've been accustomed to. It'll take a lot of time for me to adapt if it's new.
    I mean, Chad's the strong, silent, thoughtful type. He only talks when he really needs to say something. In this episode, he's just talking and talking, and that's just weird.

its quite rare for chad to talk and talk

danharr

[160]Nov 3, 2008
    • level: 45
    I didn't know boobarella was going to show up this week and what a great job they did with her character. Rangiku is now on my watch list for soul reapers and I'm not sure about liking the fish monster but at least we get to see someone rescued from another dimension in the coming episodes which will be cool.