Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Favorite Bleach Opening/Closing Themes

zzddll27

[21]Jul 13, 2008
    • level: 11
    Life by Yui rocks!!!!!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

YoruichiMeow

[22]Jul 19, 2008
    • level: 21
    My favorite ending is Houki Boshi by Younha. It's also the best animation in a closing for me, too--I loved learning more about the 13 captains and their lieutenants.

masterofaeons

[23]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    Speaking of which, the misleading Aizen/Momo sequence that plays after the episode he dies is really messed up, once you get past the big bad reveal.

Llama_guy

[24]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 53
    I must say that I loved the new ED, both because of it having a lot of Rukia in it, and because the song itself is really cool.

YoruichiMeow

[25]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 21
    masterofaeons wrote:
    Speaking of which, the misleading Aizen/Momo sequence that plays after the episode he dies is really messed up, once you get past the big bad reveal.
    The Aizen/Momo ending IS messed up! I love it because when I was on my first run-through of Bleach that ending made me trust Aizen even more, so his treachery was even more unsuspected.

MagicalMomoko

[26]Jul 21, 2008
    • level: 8
    Ichirin no Hana
    Chu Bura
    After Dark
    Alone Tonight, Tonight, Tonight
    Dtechnolife

assezincroyable

[27]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 2

My favourite openings are Rolling Star, After Dark, Ichirin no Hana and Asterisk. As for the endings, they're all pretty inoffensive except for that Happy People one which is awful.

deepman63

[28]Jul 24, 2008
    • level: 14

Llama_guy wrote:
    I must say that I loved the new ED, both because of it having a lot of Rukia in it, and because the song itself is really cool.

Yeah I have to admit at first I really didnt like that song, but it grew on me and I love it sounds awesome and of course because of the characters that are in it as well.

teenage_fanatic

[29]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 25
    I like a most of them, but my favorites are...

Asterik
    D-technolife
    Life is like a boat
    After dark
    Chu-Bura

I LOVE the soundtrack for Bleach!

Llama_guy

[30]Jul 27, 2008
    • level: 53
    teenage_fanatic wrote:
    Same here. It's always impressed me.

masterofaeons

[31]Jul 27, 2008
    Llama_guy wrote:
    teenage_fanatic wrote:

The first episode *issed me off. It was so formulaic and "He's...so . . . POWERFUL!!! Is he...can that boy possibly be human?!" that it drove me insane. The next dozen episodes didn't impress me. It wasn't until months afterwards when Renji and Kuchiki Byakuya nearly killed him that I paid the show any respect. Even then it kept letting me down. "COME ON! HOW LONG ARE THEY GONNA SPEND IN THIS ENDLESS CITY POWERLEVELING? WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHOW HIM KILLING RABBITS IN VANADIEL IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE IN THIS PACE???" I hated the show until Ichigo lost to his hollow while fighting Byakuya.

All through the series before then, then only thing that kept my interest was the soundtrack, which is looping in my car. Best soundtrack NOT composed by Yoko Kanno.

sakari123

[32]Jul 27, 2008

Openings: Ichrin no hana, *, and Tonight Tonight Tonight.

Endings:Life by Yui

teenage_fanatic

[33]Jul 30, 2008
    • level: 25
    masterofaeons wrote:
    Llama_guy wrote:
    teenage_fanatic wrote:

The first episode *issed me off. It was so formulaic and "He's...so . . . POWERFUL!!! Is he...can that boy possibly be human?!" that it drove me insane. The next dozen episodes didn't impress me. It wasn't until months afterwards when Renji and Kuchiki Byakuya nearly killed him that I paid the show any respect. Even then it kept letting me down. "COME ON! HOW LONG ARE THEY GONNA SPEND IN THIS ENDLESS CITY POWERLEVELING? WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHOW HIM KILLING RABBITS IN VANADIEL IF YOU'RE GOING TO CONTINUE IN THIS PACE???" I hated the show until Ichigo lost to his hollow while fighting Byakuya.

All through the series before then, then only thing that kept my interest was the soundtrack, which is looping in my car. Best soundtrack NOT composed by Yoko Kanno.

Ha ha, it is an awesome soundtrack. Actually, that's why i started to watch Bleach XD I heard asterik online one day and i really liked it, so i gave Bleach a try. I didn't really care for it at first, and it wasn't until months later when i actually watched it on a regular basis (and now i'm obsessed... XD Funny how that works... XD)

Yeah... that seemed a little too predictable really... "Can he be human!?" But i enjoyed it all the same XD I didn't pay much attention either until they came to get Rukia and bring her back to the soul society, thats when things started to get interesting for me ^_^

JadeRent13

[34]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 12
    teenage_fanatic wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    Llama_guy wrote:
    teenage_fanatic wrote:

Ha ha, it is an awesome soundtrack. Actually, that's why i started to watch Bleach XD I heard asterik online one day and i really liked it, so i gave Bleach a try. I didn't really care for it at first, and it wasn't until months later when i actually watched it on a regular basis (and now i'm obsessed... XD Funny how that works... XD)

Yeah... that seemed a little too predictable really... "Can he be human!?" But i enjoyed it all the same XD I didn't pay much attention either until they came to get Rukia and bring her back to the soul society, thats when things started to get interesting for me ^_^

Ah, but that's the stuff that got me hooked on Bleach. All that innuendo! "I've never seen one so...large!" And then Rukia holding her zanpakuto out for Ichigo...good lord that imagery was too much. I loved it.

But this is from a person who watched Inyuyasha for a year because it makes for great drinking games. "Inyuyasha! Kagome! Mass of flying demons!" Anime is fun.

JadeRent13

[35]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 12

Oh, I didn't answer the original question hehe.

I think Rolling Star has to be my favorite, though the first, Asterisk is almost iconic Bleach for me. And for the ending, uh, because my memory is shotty right now and there are twice as many, I'm just gonna say this new one. The artist's video is super funny too. Totally different from the vibe of the ending.

masterofaeons

[36]Aug 2, 2008
    JadeRent13 wrote:
    teenage_fanatic wrote:
    masterofaeons wrote:
    Llama_guy wrote:
    teenage_fanatic wrote:

Ah, but that's the stuff that got me hooked on Bleach. All that innuendo! "I've never seen one so...large!" And then Rukia holding her zanpakuto out for Ichigo...good lord that imagery was too much. I loved it.

But this is from a person who watched Inyuyasha for a year because it makes for great drinking games. "Inyuyasha! Kagome! Mass of flying demons!" Anime is fun.

You're going to have to post Inuyasha Drinking Rules.

Ankofan1993

[37]Aug 2, 2008
    • level: 3
    My favorite opening is ichirin no hana.

deepman63

[38]Aug 6, 2008
    I just listened to the new soundtrack for bleach and I am pretty impressed by it, sounds really good.

deepman63

[39]Aug 17, 2008
    Anyone know the name of the new Ending Theme? I tried watching the end of the episode to see it but the letters are pretty small and I couldnt see who the artist was or the name of the song.

Huey-J17

[40]Aug 17, 2008
    • level: 9
    i only liked season 1, season 2,and season 7 (both op/ed). i really didnt like anything else, but i dont mind them. Tonight Tonight Tonight is the only annoying one to me