Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Filler end

zanshinzz

[1]Oct 4, 2009
    • level: 10
    Ok, I haven't watched bleach in a bit, and I go back to watch it and there's a pre-first episode, then a beach.. I started jsut watching the first couple minutes of the next few. Is there really almost ten episodes of fillers in the middle of a big battle? Or when do the actual episodes start?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

KingofIPirates

[2]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 32
    zanshinzz wrote:
    Is there really almost ten episodes of fillers in the middle of a big battle? ?
    I think there's even more.
    zanshinzz wrote:
    Or when do the actual episodes start?
    Not sure, someone else on this forum who follows the manga might know.

peaceknuckle

[3]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 15
    zanshinzz wrote:
    Ok, I haven't watched bleach in a bit, and I go back to watch it and there's a pre-first episode, then a beach.. I started jsut watching the first couple minutes of the next few. Is there really almost ten episodes of fillers in the middle of a big battle? Or when do the actual episodes start?
    I'm not really sure what you are asking here. I don't know what a pre-first episode is supposed to be. There is lots of filler throughout Bleach, but none pop up in the middle of a fight. The current filler arc began just as one of the big fights in the series was getting started, but it wasn't a bad stopping point. No one knows for sure how many Zanpakutou episodes there are going to be for sure yet, but it's at least going through the end of this month and into November.

zanshinzz

[4]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 10
    pre-first episode.. before the first episode (of the series). Thanks anyhow for telling me it's gonna be a bit. Guess I'll just go another month or two without watching the show.

peaceknuckle

[5]Oct 5, 2009
    • level: 15
    zanshinzz wrote:
    pre-first episode.. before the first episode (of the series). Thanks anyhow for telling me it's gonna be a bit. Guess I'll just go another month or two without watching the show.
    Okay, I see, you are referring to the Wonderful Life and Bleach at the Beach episodes. Those were manga extras turned into filler episodes. The filler is actually pretty well done this time and definitely worth watching if you have the time.