Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Japanese Sub Discussion (Spoilers)

Rukia_Kuchiki

[1]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 25
    Could this be pinned, so we don't get multiple threads. Probably better we have it like the manga thread.

Anyways the current episode was pretty good, they found a way to kill the bountou. I don't like the bountou too much, but at least some questions where answered.

Like why Ichigo couldn't defeat Gigeto (sp) the doll of the I can't remember her name. Which brings up a thing I'm thinking on, why the Bountou are after Ishida. Since the bountou suck or asbore the souls, living or just a soul. I'm wondering, because before a Quincy needs to shot his or her arrows, they need to grab spritons around them. If they could do that, just without draining there powers would increase like a lot. But I'm only guessing.
    Edited on 04/03/2012 5:32pm
    Edited 4 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RB17

[2]Mar 29, 2006
    • level: 28
    Sure thats fine, at least until the fillers are over then I think we can go back to individual threads. I've noticed the episode threads haven't been getting much responses lately and I think its because its fillers. Also I hope you don't mind I'm going to edit the thread title a little.

Anyway about episode 73, I wasn't too impressed, I liked some of the other filler epsiodes better. But in this episode I think they are making Ichigo and Renji appear too weak. They couldn't defeat the Bount but Ganju could.

But I do like how they are introducing someone in the 11th division from Zaraki's past, maybe this means we will see him in the human world soon.

Siesser

[3]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 15
    I hadn't noticed this thread earlier, and so have deleted that "73" thread. I too think the filler's on it's last legs at the moment, and am frusturated by the DBZ-esque way that, given the timeline, the characters should all be much stronger than they seem. Hopefully, with the arrival of all these new characters, we can expect a big showdown and more firepower on the part of Ichigo and crew.

Does anyone understand why he can't use his bankai attack (which he did in the OVA, which just bugged me)

WaywardUsername

[4]Mar 30, 2006
    • level: 11
    Siesser wrote:

Does anyone understand why he can't use his bankai attack (which he did in the OVA, which just bugged me)

Remember Death Gods have their powers severly limited in the real world. I guess this applies to Ichigo too. This is why Urahara asked him to relearn to use Bankai in the real world.

Um now i'm wondering for anyone who has read the manga...Does Rukia ever get her soulslayer back. Will she get it back once the main storyline returns??

Rukia_Kuchiki

[5]Mar 31, 2006
    That is the only bad part of seeing Ichigo and Renji being weak, but even Renji on 20% power should be good enough for them.

As for Rukia being a Shiniagami with her soul slayer, probably not going to happen. They already released something that the manga has not yet, that Ishida has lost his powers. So I think that the fillers are going at a fast pace and we shouldn't see too much more, maybe May at latest.

AquaMantor

[6]Mar 31, 2006
    • level: 7
    These fillers are boring me. I know that we aren't progressing towards figuring out what Aizen's going to do next, or, more importantly, getting to the dark persona Hollowization of Ichigo that just might turn him into a good character. I know that, once the fillers are done, all these "new characters" will vanish without a trace.
    I've even heard rumors that they're going against the plot of the manga. Normally, adding something in a place like this wouldn't be bad, but there are several places I can think of that they might be screwing up.

Ana_stasia_rox

[7]Apr 3, 2006
    The Fillers are starting to get annoying and Lame. I didn't like the last one that much, one reason is ebcause they added about 15 more villans and that means teh fillers re going last longer. Lets just hope this doesn't end up like Naruto.

terrabreak13

[8]Apr 4, 2006
    Siesser wrote:

I think it's better that Ichigo doesn't use his bankai unless it's important. I don't want bankai to become a cheap attack like rasengan in Naruto.

Furthermore, captains don't just use bankai everyday. They hardly ever use it so the same should go for Ichigo. When he fights the leader of the bountou it would make sense for him to use bankai.

Siesser

[9]Apr 4, 2006
    I can understand saving an attach for the last minute (i.e. Spirit Bombs), but he actually said that he couldn't use it. That's different. Plus, I'd have no problem with his bankai becoming more common placed, because I'm assuming his power, and that of his enemies (case in point: Aizen) has not peaked. If there's something greater and beyond bankai, then I'm all for his using it.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[10]Apr 5, 2006
    Hmm interesting episode, did anyone else notice that the DB release had no preview for the next Bleach episode? The animation is good at least, and now this is probably where the story can stay good as it is now.

Siesser

[11]Apr 5, 2006
    I too noticed the lack of preview, but I chalked it up to the extended Shinigami Cup extra at the end. Was this not the case for other dubs or the RAWs?

Rukia_Kuchiki

[12]Apr 5, 2006
    Siesser wrote:
    I too noticed the lack of preview, but I chalked it up to the extended Shinigami Cup extra at the end. Was this not the case for other dubs or the RAWs?

BS has released there verison yet, and they usually aren't out till Friday, so Saturday they should be the last ones to release, my guess is good as yours, since I didn't watch the RAW.

terrabreak13

[13]Apr 7, 2006
    This episode (75-76) is by far the best filler I've seen and rivals many of the main story episodes. It was nice to see Ichigo use the shunpo(sp) technique against that annoying guy. That was really hot. Maki-san is also very cool this fight should be interesting. The only sad thing is that since it's a filler Ishida is not going to get back his powers.
    Edited on 04/07/2006 7:36am

Demonic-Master

[14]Apr 10, 2006
    • level: 10
    75-76 was cool i kinda feel bad for that crappy snake guy oh well

Siesser

[15]Apr 12, 2006
    Pretty nice episode, despite the flashbacks. We still had a decent amount of action. I'm happy to see the gang's heading back to training. Training = cool stuff about to happen.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[16]Apr 12, 2006
    Twas ok, and I watched BS subbed of the last episode and there was a preview for next episode.

Other then that, nothing speical about the last episode.

terrabreak13

[17]Apr 13, 2006
    Episode 77 is pretty good. I noticed in the opening they have Hitsugaya with a gigai. Hopefully that means in the near future he will be coming to earth. He is my favorite captain along with Kenpachi.

billaks

[18]Apr 13, 2006
    • level: 3
    we're probably gonna see zaraki kenpachi fightin soon.its gonna be so awesome.

DaveJS124

[19]Apr 15, 2006
    • level: 54
    .....its been a while since I came to this board...

Anyway, the filler, at least for me, range from kinda interesting to boring. Some of the eps. are good, but some are bad. But, b/c they aired two hour specials in a row, we gotta wait two weeks for #78. Hopefully it'll be good

domond123

[20]Apr 18, 2006
    At this moment i don't want to see zaraki kenpachi fight, it's been rumored that after the fight with ichigo that he's been able to relase his sword now, if that was possible i so want to see that but hasn't happened yet, so i have to waite.