Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Japanese Sub Discussion (Spoilers)

terrabreak13

[41]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 11
    It was an all round good episode. It's nice to see fights with some twists instead of all brute force. The choice in vice captain to help Ichigo was excellent. It's also nice to see Rukia as a shinigami, I don't think we have seen her like that since the first 2 episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

2redeyes

[42]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 2

Sort of expecting a talk privately between Ichigo and RinRin this episode. Since it is an important element of the real story line the characters probably won't discuss it in the fillers, but Ichigo at some point has to tell her to keep quiet about what happened.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[43]Jun 16, 2006
    • level: 25

terrabreak13 wrote:
    It was an all round good episode. It's nice to see fights with some twists instead of all brute force. The choice in vice captain to help Ichigo was excellent. It's also nice to see Rukia as a shinigami, I don't think we have seen her like that since the first 2 episodes.

Last time we seen her in shinigami form was 49, in the flashback episode. And 1 before that. If I remember correctly she retained had her powers for the whole fillers, but her power isn't all the way back yet. I think that was episode 76, she said that. I just wonder now, how they are going to get back to the fillers, because that is two Rukia spoilers there, shinigami powers back and her return to the real world. It is going to be interesting to see them get back into it.

Also there will be no Bleach episode for a week after the next one, they are taking a week break.
    Edited on 06/17/2006 12:04pm

blitz7

[44]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    hmm... i wonder what would happen if komamaru (fox captain) went to the real world... any ideas? Would he hide his face again?

Abuzz_t

[45]Jun 21, 2006
    • level: 6
    now that they are transferring some of ichi's sprit into his freind (forgot his name the one who is always left out). will he get some power? cause inoue and chado got their powers from ichigo's spirit....i wonder what will happen

Rukia_Kuchiki

[46]Jun 21, 2006

Abuzz_t wrote:
    now that they are transferring some of ichi's sprit into his freind (forgot his name the one who is always left out). will he get some power? cause inoue and chado got their powers from ichigo's spirit....i wonder what will happen

Keigo is his name. By the way.

Well sort of spoilerish, but Keigo has his own spirtual powers already. It really wasn't suppose to be reviled till about 10 chapters after the Soul Society arc. But you got to see it when he saw Afro guy. For his powers, probably nothing will happen, so it won't go on beyond the manga. It will probably be more like Tatsuki Arisawa.

WaywardUsername

[47]Jun 22, 2006

Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:

Abuzz_t wrote:

Keigo is his name. By the way.

Well sort of spoilerish, but Keigo has his own spirtual powers already. It really wasn't suppose to be reviled till about 10 chapters after the Soul Society arc. But you got to see it when he saw Afro guy. For his powers, probably nothing will happen, so it won't go on beyond the manga. It will probably be more like Tatsuki Arisawa.

Sor of Spoiler *Highlight below*
    yeah i'm wondering if later on in the manga  Tatsuki will somehow become a shinigami since they showed her as one in the characters book.

juvaphu20

[48]Jun 25, 2006
    • level: 10

Beside Lunar Fansub. is any of the other fansub that do bleach any good.

2redeyes

[49]Jun 26, 2006
    • level: 2

juvaphu20 wrote:

Beside Lunar Fansub. is any of the other fansub that do bleach any good.

Always thought that Bleach Society did a decent job.

juvaphu20

[50]Jun 27, 2006

well the reason I wanted to know is so I didn't have to wait for Lunar to bring out anymore. I mean if they have started bringing them out again.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[51]Jun 27, 2006

juvaphu20 wrote:

well the reason I wanted to know is so I didn't have to wait for Lunar to bring out anymore. I mean if they have started bringing them out again.

Lunar quit and I think they withdraw all previous torrents, so they won't be back. It is dubbed, so I guess it won't happen again.Bleach Society is good, but now they are getting to be slow, maybe the lack of dubbers is my guess.

terrabreak13

[52]Jun 28, 2006
    I'm a little late on this but isn't funny how a tiny girl like Ururu pacts such a big punch? lol. They've always made her this sad shy girl, it's hard to believe she can actually fight. This episode was really good. Nova even had a couple lines.

juvaphu20

[53]Jun 28, 2006
    okay thanks I look Bleach Society

Rukia_Kuchiki

[54]Jun 28, 2006
    You really have no choices, either DB which is good enough or BS. No else subs it.

juvaphu20

[55]Jun 28, 2006

again thank you. and I wonder is anyone going to otakon 06. if anyone needs a room send me a message.

Siesser

[56]Jun 30, 2006
    • level: 15
    I'll be at Otakon.  Thankfully we booked our rooms a while ago.  And after that, Anime USA.

juvaphu20

[57]Jul 1, 2006

so did I, but the good news is I got 7 in our rooms that more then I need.

you dressing up as anyone.

Knightosis

[58]Jul 3, 2006
    • level: 3

The whole Bounto Saga they're doing sucks royally. It's just an excuse to keep using the Soul Society characters
    and it's very pathetic to see Ichigo and Co. barely being able to attack them.

The Bounto are horribly unintersting. If anything, I'd rather they have Ichigo go back to slaying Hollows instead,
    since IIRC, he STILL hasn't finished his fight with the Hollow that killed his mother.

WaywardUsername

[59]Jul 3, 2006

Knightosis wrote:

The whole Bounto Saga they're doing sucks royally. It's just an excuse to keep using the Soul Society characters

The Bounto are horribly unintersting. If anything, I'd rather they have Ichigo go back to slaying Hollows instead,
    since IIRC, he STILL hasn't finished his fight with the Hollow that killed his mother.

If u don't like the fillers then i suggest reading the manga because its really gonna be a while before the anime gets back to the main story line. The fillers are just to give the story for the manga time to move ahead. But anyway the manga continues the main story and everything that has happens with Aizen, Grand Fisher, etc. after soul society.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[60]Jul 4, 2006

Knightosis wrote:

Well it is better then no Bleach. Yeah they sort of have to spoil things along the line. As for the Soul Society (spoiler to the left) are still playing a part in the current story arc. They also can't make them seem weak  the Bout. If they where weak, it would sort of ruin the Soul Society arc. From a source I read, it looks like it might return in 96, but I highly doubt that is the true. Until others get it.

From the screens of the episode it looked ok. Ranguku still looks very beautiful, more then normal. Glad to see them finally get something right on Baura and Satawari.