Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Japanese Sub Discussion (Spoilers)

Patchi

[61]Jul 5, 2006
    • level: 6

Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Didn't like the plot where Rukia was being controlled, reminded me too much of Aizen's power, too strong. The fight between Rukia and Orihime was ok. The only part that I didn't like, why did Orihime try to heal Rukia when she had control right there. It took too long, so I really didn't really care for that.

Kira was probably the best choice for Ichigo's protector, because of his zanpakutou.

Yeah, I didn't really like that scene either.  But Orihime was trying to heal her because she's a compassionate wimp ... ie, she didn't want to do anything to her other than heal her in fear of hurting or killing her.

Edited on 07/05/2006 5:41am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Patchi

[62]Jul 5, 2006

terrabreak13 wrote:
    I'm a little late on this but isn't funny how a tiny girl like Ururu pacts such a big punch? lol. They've always made her this sad shy girl, it's hard to believe she can actually fight. This episode was really good. Nova even had a couple lines.

Well, Hitsugaya kicks ass as well so it's not that ludicrous.  Anyway, we already saw her when Urahara was training Ichigo to fight.  I liked the scenes between Nova and Rangiku, that was pretty cute.

terrabreak13

[63]Jul 7, 2006
    • level: 11

Knightosis wrote:
    The whole Bounto Saga they're doing sucks royally. It's just an excuse to keep using the Soul Society characters
    and it's very pathetic to see Ichigo and Co. barely being able to attack them.

The Bounto are horribly unintersting. If anything, I'd rather they have Ichigo go back to slaying Hollows instead,
    since IIRC, he STILL hasn't finished his fight with the Hollow that killed his mother.

The Bounto Saga is really good. Why would you Ichigo to go back to fighting hollows? That is arguably the worst part of the series when he was just fighting hollows. It took me a while to get into Bleach because of that.

It's not that Ichigo and Co. are pathetic, the bounto are actually strong. When Ichigo was taken over by his hollow we see that he is not weak and could easily beat a bounto.

Gordy82it

[64]Jul 8, 2006
    • level: 2

I think this last episodes are good but i hope this filler end early.
    Sorry for my bad English T_T

Rukia_Kuchiki

[65]Jul 9, 2006
    • level: 25
    Upcoming Episodes Highlight below, because the titles can be spoilerish.

July 11th, 2005 (8 Annihilation of the Vice-Captains!? Trap in the Underground Cave.
    July 18th, 2006 (89) Rematch?! Ishida vs. Nemu
    July 25th, 2006 (90) Abarai Renji, Soul of Bankai

I think the fillers will end time soon, just by the titles and the way they are going. I think it will last at least 15 more weeks at least. Since they still have to kill the remaining 6 Bountous.

Airbender_100

[66]Jul 12, 2006
    • level: 17
    The new ep didn't have enough fighting.

Patchi

[67]Jul 19, 2006
    terrabreak13 wrote:

Knightosis wrote:
    The whole Bounto Saga they're doing sucks royally. It's just an excuse to keep using the Soul Society characters
    and it's very pathetic to see Ichigo and Co. barely being able to attack them.

The Bounto are horribly unintersting. If anything, I'd rather they have Ichigo go back to slaying Hollows instead,
    since IIRC, he STILL hasn't finished his fight with the Hollow that killed his mother.

The Bounto Saga is really good. Why would you Ichigo to go back to fighting hollows? That is arguably the worst part of the series when he was just fighting hollows. It took me a while to get into Bleach because of that.

It's not that Ichigo and Co. are pathetic, the bounto are actually strong. When Ichigo was taken over by his hollow we see that he is not weak and could easily beat a bounto.

I don't know, I kind of agree that the Bounto arc is pretty bad.  The bad guys are horribly unoriginal, and Jin especially (with his hair and eyebrows) looks extremely boring.  And the whole "doll" thing is a bit ... weird.  I'd prefer fighting with Hollows as well, but with how long the Bounto arc is taking, that would probably get pretty old.

Knightosis

[68]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 3

terrabreak13 wrote:

Honestly, the only reason that they are potrayed as being "strong" is because Soul Society prohibits the full powers
    of the Shinigami from being used in the Human Realm.

If they didn't restrict them, any of the Shinigami could give them trouble. They all fight much more slowly and less
    powerfully on the Human Realm.

Which is amazing to me since we saw Ichigo force away a menos grande, and yet he can't even beat one of these
    Bounto, who are far less powerful than one.

I reiterate, PATHETIC. The Bounto are protected by the plot and nothing more.

rtistik

[69]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 5
    i thought ichigo's powers were restricted also

chuamishael

[70]Jul 19, 2006
    • level: 5
    Ichigo's Bankai Lost, that sucks, the bounto are using magic tricks instead of brute force.
    I know Ichigo's bankai will be back, specially for the last battle. I know they will. but for the meantime
    we will just wait and watch ichigo being weak........  

I wonder if we can comment on this on some japanese forum website.

Who is the writer of the Bounto ? any Idea where we can comment this ?

BLACK_AZN

[71]Jul 20, 2006

hey you know wat i dont get is where all the hollows have gone i mean have they just stopped eating souls so ichigo and the whole freakin soul society can beat some doll controlling weirdos. 

terrabreak13

[72]Jul 20, 2006
    • level: 11

Knightosis wrote:
    terrabreak13 wrote:

Honestly, the only reason that they are potrayed as being "strong" is because Soul Society prohibits the full powers
    of the Shinigami from being used in the Human Realm.

If they didn't restrict them, any of the Shinigami could give them trouble. They all fight much more slowly and less
    powerfully on the Human Realm.

Which is amazing to me since we saw Ichigo force away a menos grande, and yet he can't even beat one of these
    Bounto, who are far less powerful than one.

I reiterate, PATHETIC. The Bounto are protected by the plot and nothing more.

Not necessarily. We've seen the Bounto and shinigami on an even playing field before. When Kariya(sp) recruited Ichinose they were just outside soul society and he was still strong enough to save Ichinose with ease. (I think Ichinose was a vice captain at the time). The bounto are stronger than vice captains and Kariya is stronger than most captains.

joeybrandojones

[73]Jul 21, 2006
    • level: 13
    I'm up to now episode 72 (I use youtube to see the episodes). Can someone tell me if there is such thing as adc for Bleach also?

Rukia_Kuchiki

[74]Jul 23, 2006
    Well this doesn't fit good with the manga, but it does fill in a gaps that the manga left out. The character development, is done by KT, which is at least a good thing. It is almost like before that 2nd OVA, because we learn there Rukia is back in her Shinigami forum, but not at full power.

As for the Bountou arc to be ending soon, I think it might be ending soon. Because it looks like round 2 of Ichigo taking on Jin. Even if Renji's ban-kai showing, that sort of proves it.
    But I do think they will be another filler arc after this, if this one is coming to a close. The manga and anime is just still a little to close. Considering the last chapters of the manga, it looks that will be longer then the Soul Society arc. So they will need another filler arc, to keep the gap.

Hopefully a Soul Society history arc.

Invertedchaos

[75]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 13
    I personally cant wait until the bounto arc ends. In my opinion its boring dull and way to obvious of a filler.

Comedy_Addict

[76]Jul 25, 2006
    is it just me or does anybody else think that Ichigo got a lot weaker in the Bount Arc? I understand that he can't do Bankai but he was easly above Lieutenant level even without his Bankai but now he can't even beat that other Death God that dropped out of the 11 squad

2redeyes

[77]Jul 26, 2006

Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    ...As for the Bountou arc to be ending soon, I think it might be ending soon. Because it looks like round 2 of Ichigo taking on Jin. Even if Renji's ban-kai showing, that sort of proves it. But I do think they will be another filler arc after this, if this one is coming to a close. The manga and anime is just still a little to close. Considering the last chapters of the manga, it looks that will be longer then the Soul Society arc. So they will need another filler arc, to keep the gap. Hopefully a Soul Society history arc.

I hope that they do a Soul Society arc as well, just to fill in some of the characters backgrounds. (Yourichi's one-armed friend for one and why Ukitake is sick for example.)

Although I do think that this filler arc is definitely past the mid-point, and possibly closing on the end if you recall the first 5 or 6 filler episodes and how absolutely nothing happened. Those eps could have been easily sandwiched into a 2 episodes. The real fights that are coming could easily be stretched over 3-4 episodes each. Squeezing at least another 20 episodes out of the filler doesn't seem too farfetched.

Btw just speculating on how they could wrap them up... Ishida arrives in the nick of time with powers regained to save the day? Don't like the idea personally, but just throwing it out there for discussion.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[78]Jul 26, 2006
    I think the fillers, might finish off the year, now.

I'm just glad five of the Bount are dead. Ugaki, Ho, Ban, Yoshino, and Ugadawa. Just Yoshi, Mabashi, Sawatari, Koga, and Jin left. I think one of them will betray Jin. I'm tired of guessing when it will end, but now with them going to the Soul Society, we will finally get to see how strong the Bountou are.

As for Ichigo being weak, I understand the Vice Captains being weak, because of there power limits. I think Ichigo is still at his shi-kai strength. I think it is a good set up because, it sort of fits in with the manga right now. Ichigo is strong, but still not the strongest. I'd say minus the filler arc right now, 6th strongest character on Bleach. I hope it is just for character development, and that is all.

Patchi

[79]Jul 28, 2006

Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Well this doesn't fit good with the manga, but it does fill in a gaps that the manga left out. The character development, is done by KT, which is at least a good thing. It is almost like before that 2nd OVA, because we learn there Rukia is back in her Shinigami forum, but not at full power. As for the Bountou arc to be ending soon, I think it might be ending soon. Because it looks like round 2 of Ichigo taking on Jin. Even if Renji's ban-kai showing, that sort of proves it. But I do think they will be another filler arc after this, if this one is coming to a close. The manga and anime is just still a little to close. Considering the last chapters of the manga, it looks that will be longer then the Soul Society arc. So they will need another filler arc, to keep the gap. Hopefully a Soul Society history arc.

As much as I'd dread the thought of another filler arc, a Soul Society background arc would be pretty interesting.  They wouldn't necessarily advance the plot, nor would they have to add some lame villians or gimmicks.  Nice.

cometpower

[80]Jul 30, 2006
    • level: 1

Didn't someone above just say that Ichinose was vice captain or something like that?

A bleach history would be nice. And to put my two cents into the complaints about the fillers, I actually watched the anime before I read the manga (Easier to find for me, but now I've got the manga up to 206, and so I'm caught up to the anime before the filler), so I really don't mind them. I mean, it really could be like american television, where they just discontinue the series while they write new material, or replay stuff in the summer time. Honestly, I don't mind it at all.