Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Japanese Sub Discussion (Spoilers)

  • Avatar of ultrassjstuart

    ultrassjstuart

    [101]Aug 16, 2006
    • member since: 07/03/03
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 199
    Episode 93 was gd too, pretty much and all Rukia episode, and we get to see, if briefly, Byakuya back in action when he rescues Rukia from that annoying bounto chick with his Senbonzakura Shikai technique
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of echelon101

    echelon101

    [102]Aug 16, 2006
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 170

    Ep. 93 just came out and it was pretty good. Mainly a Rukia vs. Neider episode.

    *Spoiler*

    I was psyched that they finally made an episode centering on Rukia and we finally get to see her fight for more thana few minutes. I was rooting for her to kick Neider's ass but unfortunately she wasn't strong enough to defeat her. I guess it was understandable since she was still recovering from the past episode and she didn't have a zanpakatou (sp?) It was cool though that Ririn helped her out and put her jealousy aside at the moment. I was relieved that Ichigo didn't butt in in the middle of the fight because I don't really want Rukia depending on him to save her every time. I thought it was cute that Byakuya saved her at the end (but I still would have preferred if Rukia defeated Neider). It was kinda weird though that Ichigo didn't really check on Rukia at the end to see if she was alright. I mean Ririn is cool and evrything but well...whatever. Oh, and the golden part was hilarious, lol, poor baldy. Can't wait for the next episode. Has anyone seen the preview for it? 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rukia_Kuchiki

    Rukia_Kuchiki

    [103]Aug 16, 2006
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,505
    I still believe Rukia isn't at full power yet, she still is recovering from when she transferred her powers into Ichigo. She was a little bit stronger in the Soul Society, because of the particals, but still probably 1/4th to 1/2th power.So she put a heck of a fight up.

    Anyways, I think I found a weakness in the Bounts plans. What if they battled at where Rukia was suppose to be executed, becuase they really couldn't heal. It looks like they can only take buidlings and hand made stuff, also trees, but they would have any to heal.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dromias

    dromias

    [104]Aug 17, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 17
    two things Kariya is together with his doll second did any1 else notice that the reason he wanted to to fight wth ichigo was beacause he had no restrictions on his power in the real world unlike other shinigamis?

    *no one though this odd so i thaught i had to point it out



    you don't get it do you, if this is true then ichigo is the more powerful outside souls society ok think of it like this, ichigo defeated byakuya right now while fihgting renji he learned that a shinigamis power is cut off but 5 times while ichigo has no restrictions now that would mean that it would take 5 captains to just match ichigo(match cuz he didn't really beat him) thts a major plot hole if you think about it not to mention that if he controls his hollow then his power would triple right? in some respect ichigo is powerful enogh to take down soul society
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dromias

    dromias

    [105]Aug 17, 2006
    • member since: 07/29/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 17
    two things Kariya is together with his doll second did any1 else notice that the reason he wanted to to fight wth ichigo was beacause he had no restrictions on his power in the real world unlike other shinigamis?

    *no one though this odd so i thaught i had to point it out



    you don't get it do you, if this is true then ichigo is the more powerful outside souls society ok think of it like this, ichigo defeated byakuya right now while fihgting renji he learned that a shinigamis power is cut off but 5 times while ichigo has no restrictions now that would mean that it would take 5 captains to just match ichigo(match cuz he didn't really beat him) thts a major plot hole if you think about it not to mention that if he controls his hollow then his power would triple right? in some respect ichigo is powerful enogh to take down soul society
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of WaywardUsername

    WaywardUsername

    [106]Aug 18, 2006
    • member since: 07/12/05
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 1,224

    dromias wrote:
    two things Kariya is together with his doll second did any1 else notice that the reason he wanted to to fight wth ichigo was beacause he had no restrictions on his power in the real world unlike other shinigamis?

    *no one though this odd so i thaught i had to point it out


    you don't get it do you, if this is true then ichigo is the more powerful outside souls society ok think of it like this, ichigo defeated byakuya right now while fihgting renji he learned that a shinigamis power is cut off but 5 times while ichigo has no restrictions now that would mean that it would take 5 captains to just match ichigo(match cuz he didn't really beat him) thts a major plot hole if you think about it not to mention that if he controls his hollow then his power would triple right? in some respect ichigo is powerful enogh to take down soul society


    I'm a little confused by ur wording but i think i get it
    well yes and no i would say. When shinigami come to the real world their power is limited through a tattoo of their squad's symbol that they recieve. However  Ichigo isn't exactly in a squad  so he doesn't have to life the limit. However from what it seems there is a def. a diff. in his power level in SS and his power level in the real world. Hence the hole reason he had to relearn bankai again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of terrabreak13

    terrabreak13

    [107]Aug 18, 2006
    • member since: 09/16/03
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 782

    It was really nice to see Rukia in action again. She did better than I thought. She has some really good hand to hand skills and I liked how she escaped when the chains were around her hands. If the bounto couldn't heal, Rukia would have won that fight. And without a zanpaktou she was really handicapped. 

    It's also great to see captains in action again. So far we have only seen vice captains fight in this story arc. Um...who said the fillers were not good again?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Warmachine3000

    Warmachine3000

    [108]Aug 20, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    Since Ichigo had to relearn the bankai in the real world would that make him twice as powerful in the SS when using his bankai?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of illuminatus_07

    illuminatus_07

    [109]Aug 23, 2006
    • member since: 06/28/06
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 397
    Can't wait till episode 95. Byakuya vs. Kariya should be a pretty satisfying fight =)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of terrabreak13

    terrabreak13

    [110]Aug 24, 2006
    • member since: 09/16/03
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 782

    Byakuya's attitude is so badass, it was funny how Rinrin and Inuoue were like groupies for him until he said he wouldn't help. His attitude with Kariya was pretty cool too. He had no malice with Kariya for hurting Rukia.

    Byakuya: Anyone that disrupts Soul Society will be cut down.

    Next episode will be sick.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rukia_Kuchiki

    Rukia_Kuchiki

    [111]Aug 27, 2006
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,505
    Thought, I'd share this here, there is a link to Episode 94 and 95 out there. What ever you do don't click it, because it is a virus first of all. Secondly, they both haven't aired yet. So that is a heads up.

    Anyways, Ichigo can be at full power in the real world, because he is reprensentive, not a Vice or higher. One person I would want to see with the limiter would either be Zaraki or Yamamoto, due there spritual pressure. Yamamoto, would still be high. I know Zaraki is no where near his, but if he enjoy's fighting so much he should have it.

    Byakuya won't be able to win this battle alone I think. The filler arc will still go on. I think Jin has the advantage, by a little bit, due to healing. I think it is going to take at least three people to beat Jin. After seeing the next to episode titles, it looks like that would be Ichigo, Byakuya and maybe Hitsugaya. Why I say three, because one he can heal. Two ban-kai Ichigo he was able to hold off. 3 they don't want him to seem weak. More or less to pin him down, and giving him no chance to heal.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladychaos1985

    ladychaos1985

    [112]Aug 27, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 267

    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Byakuya won't be able to win this battle alone I think. The filler arc will still go on. I think Jin has the advantage, by a little bit, due to healing. I think it is going to take at least three people to beat Jin. After seeing the next to episode titles, it looks like that would be Ichigo, Byakuya and maybe Hitsugaya. Why I say three, because one he can heal. Two ban-kai Ichigo he was able to hold off. 3 they don't want him to seem weak. More or less to pin him down, and giving him no chance to heal.

    There's also Ishida.  He purposefully let the Bounto into Soul Society so he could fight Kariya there.  I'm pretty sure Ishida will be involved in the fight against Kariya.  I don't know if he'll be the one to kill Kariya, but I doubt that they wouldn't have them fight.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Warmachine3000

    Warmachine3000

    [113]Aug 31, 2006
    • member since: 12/23/04
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 4
    ladychaos1985 wrote:

    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Byakuya won't be able to win this battle alone I think. The filler arc will still go on. I think Jin has the advantage, by a little bit, due to healing. I think it is going to take at least three people to beat Jin. After seeing the next to episode titles, it looks like that would be Ichigo, Byakuya and maybe Hitsugaya. Why I say three, because one he can heal. Two ban-kai Ichigo he was able to hold off. 3 they don't want him to seem weak. More or less to pin him down, and giving him no chance to heal.

    There's also Ishida. He purposefully let the Bounto into Soul Society so he could fight Kariya there. I'm pretty sure Ishida will be involved in the fight against Kariya. I don't know if he'll be the one to kill Kariya, but I doubt that they wouldn't have them fight.


    Ishida is the key to beat the bontou he can generate as much power as he wants into his arrows since he is in SS.........I think that Ishida is going to be the one who will defeat the majorty of the bontou or kill all the bontou.
    Byakuya will not win that match the bontou are very overpowered in SS. I dunno about Ichigo being able to beat the bontou he might take a few of them out but not all....unless he turns in his hollow form.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladychaos1985

    ladychaos1985

    [114]Aug 31, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 267
    Warmachine3000 wrote:
    ladychaos1985 wrote:

    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Byakuya won't be able to win this battle alone I think. The filler arc will still go on. I think Jin has the advantage, by a little bit, due to healing. I think it is going to take at least three people to beat Jin. After seeing the next to episode titles, it looks like that would be Ichigo, Byakuya and maybe Hitsugaya. Why I say three, because one he can heal. Two ban-kai Ichigo he was able to hold off. 3 they don't want him to seem weak. More or less to pin him down, and giving him no chance to heal.

    There's also Ishida. He purposefully let the Bounto into Soul Society so he could fight Kariya there. I'm pretty sure Ishida will be involved in the fight against Kariya. I don't know if he'll be the one to kill Kariya, but I doubt that they wouldn't have them fight.


    Ishida is the key to beat the bontou he can generate as much power as he wants into his arrows since he is in SS.........I think that Ishida is going to be the one who will defeat the majorty of the bontou or kill all the bontou.
    Byakuya will not win that match the bontou are very overpowered in SS. I dunno about Ichigo being able to beat the bontou he might take a few of them out but not all....unless he turns in his hollow form.

    I doubt that Ishida will beat all of them.  He'll be involved in the fight against one or two (definitely Kariya).  But I doubt he'll be the one to beat Kariya. I think it's gonna have to be a Shinigami that beats Kariya.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Gilgalad505

    Gilgalad505

    [115]Sep 3, 2006
    • member since: 11/09/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 379
    Has anyone seen ep 95??? I cant find the proper sub, even http://yhbt.mine.nu/t/ dosent have the right episode!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ladychaos1985

    ladychaos1985

    [116]Sep 3, 2006
    • member since: 05/01/06
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 267
    Episode 95 isn't out yet.  Last week there wasn't a new episode.  I've heard that this week there's supposed to be a double episode, but I don't know if that's really true or not.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Rukia_Kuchiki

    Rukia_Kuchiki

    [117]Sep 6, 2006
    • member since: 06/09/05
    • level: 25
    • rank: Coconut Phone
    • posts: 1,505
    Well at least we finally get to see Jin doll's ability, which now makes sense now how he could repell Ryou doll attack. 95 was cool to finally see Byakuya fight with out release his shi-kai or ban-kai.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of echelon101

    echelon101

    [118]Sep 6, 2006
    • member since: 07/15/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 170

    Ep. 95

    I was excited at finally seeing this episode. At first I was a little dubious as to why he rescued Rukia. Is he doing it out of obligation for his late wife or does he really care for her. But towards the middle/end it's clear that he did really care for Rukia's safety. An 'aww' moment for me was when Rukia woke up and realized that the seat cushion beside her was still warm indicating that Byakuya had stayed by her side while she recuperated. It was also a little funny to me that Byakuya and Ichigo still has this tense atmosphere with each other but that's okay. Hopefully it's going to be awesome the next episode especially since both Byakuya and Ichigo are in bankai mode. The only dissapointment that I would have to say is the graphics. What was up with the black and white manga-ish screenshots of Byakuya fighting with Kariya at one point. I was like "did they just got tired of drawing?". The animation could have been better but overall the story was great.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Master_M2K

    Master_M2K

    [119]Sep 7, 2006
    • member since: 10/27/05
    • level: 58
    • rank: Dead Parrot
    • posts: 2,032
    echelon101 wrote:

    Ep. 95

    The only dissapointment that I would have to say is the graphics. What was up with the black and white manga-ish screenshots of Byakuya fighting with Kariya at one point. I was like "did they just got tired of drawing?". The animation could have been better but overall the story was great.

    Yes I was wondering what happened at that point when it went black & white. I just hope that we see something we've never seen before; three strong characters battling out together, instead of Byakaya & Ichigo taking turns. Now that would be amazing. 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of terrabreak13

    terrabreak13

    [120]Sep 7, 2006
    • member since: 09/16/03
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 782
    Master_M2K wrote:
    echelon101 wrote:

    Ep. 95

    The only dissapointment that I would have to say is the graphics. What was up with the black and white manga-ish screenshots of Byakuya fighting with Kariya at one point. I was like "did they just got tired of drawing?". The animation could have been better but overall the story was great.

    Yes I was wondering what happened at that point when it went black & white. I just hope that we see something we've never seen before; three strong characters battling out together, instead of Byakaya & Ichigo taking turns. Now that would be amazing. 

    It wouldn't be the first time they did the Black & White drawing. When Byakuya did is scatter blade thing against Renji they did the same thing. I guess they did it in B&W that time because it was a lot of blood.

    The fight is really cool. Even though I was never a Byakuya fan I have to admit the guy is pretty cool. His act is tough to the end. Even when Ichigo came to help he would consider Ichigo an enemy if he got in the way. Byakuya sticks to his principles no matter what, even though deep down he cares about Rukia.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.