Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Japanese Sub Discussion (Spoilers)

terrabreak13

[181]Nov 10, 2006
    • level: 11
    I thought there was no Bleach last week now there is 101 and 102 all of a sudden.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[182]Nov 12, 2006
    • level: 25
    Bleach 100 was delayed due to something, I heard a sporting event.  But Bleach will air until the end of the year.

ladychaos1985

[183]Nov 23, 2006
    • level: 8
    Okay, something seems out of place...

(Note: I'm only mentioning the fights were a Bounto is defeated, none of the other fights that took place like Rukia vs. female Bounto and Byakuya vs. Kariya)

Ichinose Maki fought Zaraki, I forget if Zaraki got tooo badly injured.
    Mabashi fights SoiFong, SoiFong gets injured rather badly.
    Sawatari fights Captain FreakShow (aka Kurotsuchi), FreakShow is badly injured.
    Female Bounto fights Ishida, Ishida is injured.
    Big dude Bounto (I'm forgetting their names...) fights Hitsugaya, Shiro-chan wins without really getting injured.

How the heck did that happen?  I realize the big dude said he didn't like fighting a child, but is that really an excuse for not injuring the kid at all?

WaywardUsername

[184]Nov 24, 2006
    yeah i found this a bit interesting. Koga's doll was so tough that Ichigo had to go into hollow mode just to escape it. So it felt like he and Daruku were too easily defeated. lol @ Daruku's cockiness to losing to Hitsugaya. Especially with that final blow. It looked like the equivalent of sneezing and an arm jerking forward, Hitsugaya's swing on that just looked so effortless and unenthusiastic lol. Makes me think that * they just wanted an excuse to show hitsugaya's bankai and sort of hint at the "timing issue* thats brought up in the manga. 

ladychaos1985

[185]Nov 24, 2006
    Yeah and they made a mistake with the flowers petals in his bankai.  In the manga you see them disappear one at a time, not 4 at once.

Shining_Bullet

[186]Nov 25, 2006
    • level: 5
    i hate how they made hitsugaya the hero. it was so stupid. earlier he was getting beat around like nothing. now he comes back and godmodes? no...

Rukia_Kuchiki

[187]Nov 25, 2006
    As for Zaraki he got a few cuts, but COULD have died if he didn't go full power. I think he had two bads cuts, but nothing he could walk away from happy from.
    As for Soi Fong, she was poisioned before her battle. As for Mayuri, he had to go up aganist something that can literally eat you. If he would have just went bankai right away he would haven't lost any limbs or got injuried. His arrogants got him injuried. Yoshi and Ishida battle, give Ishida his glove in the Soul Society, he would have won, probably really easy, plus he has a device that can kill him, thus he had to hold back to some extent.

As for Koga and Hitsugaya. I just think Hitsugaya was more prepared then the other for this fight.Hitsugaya must have froze Daraku way to fast, to the point it was just like a block of ice and it broke. The axe aganist his shikai alone would be way TOO weak. Thus ending his chances of hurting Hitsugaya dropped by 95%.

As for the last episode the animation seemed way off this whole episode, well to me. Well that is what I think anyways that why the others got more injuries. Plus this is probably just me talking weird because I'm tired.

Shining_Bullet

[188]Nov 26, 2006
    yeah, i nnoticed the animation was weak this time as well. but my biggest complaint is through the entire show hitsugaya got beat around, getting the crap beat outta him left and right. and we saw that the bount guy was definitely NOT a pushover, seeing as how daruku was putting the beatdown on ichigo and doing do easy. She was even standing close to fighting evenly with shirosaki (ichigo's hollow) and wasn't doing TOO bad...
    but then he comes to this fight against hitsugaya, who at this point we haven't even seen land a solid hit on ANYONE, yet come up on this guy and literally smoke him like he was a piece of meat. IMO, this episode was not thought out well AT ALL. it gave nothing to the show, other than giving a bount who possibly could have been the strongest bount yet, other than kariya. The rest were better, becuase we learned somethign about each captain in the process, like soi fong and her poison stuff, zaraki's past, and mayuri almost getting killed due to arrogance AGAIN, but we also found tht he's not just the evil bastard we thought he was, he simply wants to research. but with hitsugaya, he just came in, godmoded, and it was over. again i say i thout this episode was very poorly thought out and other than finding that the bount guy was going against kariya, it gave NOTHING to the storyline.

MoCrovellie

[189]Nov 26, 2006
    Well but Hitsugaya is the so-called prodigy that comes once every 10.000 years orso, so dunno maybe that has something to do with it/

ladychaos1985

[190]Nov 26, 2006
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    mayuri almost getting killed due to arrogance AGAIN, but we also found tht he's not just the evil bastard we thought he was, he simply wants to research.

Yeah, maybe all he wants to do is research, but his methods are evil.  Go back through and watch/read some of the stuff with him and also take a good look at how he treats Nemu.
    There's one website I go to where there's a guy who gets mad whenever calls him by name and says "we do not call him by name.  He is 12th squad f**" because of how much of a jerk he is.  He IS an evil bastard, and no amount of excuses about "doing research" can show otherwise.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[191]Nov 26, 2006
    Anyone who did research in the Soul Society, is in the same boat as Mayuri. Aizen, Ran'tao, Urahara, Mod Soul creator and Mayuri.

As for Hitsugaya battle. You can't really use the Ichigo battle. One he couldn't use his bankai. The other reason his hollow was power was in Ichigo shikai forum. I think Hitsugaya was the perfect counter too all of Koga's attacks. I'm wonder how cold his shikai attack is to make Daraku metal body like ice. Once he got an axe, Koga was basically finished. An axe aganist an attack that can get you far away. Like how Matsumoto's can easily beat Kira. If you would have made Mayuri battle Koga and Hitsugaya battle Sawatari. Hitsugaya would have probably gotten seriously injuried.
    Yeah it still is lame thought how Hitsugaya easily pawned Koga, but I just think he had all the counters to Koga's abilities.

ladychaos1985

[192]Nov 26, 2006
    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Anyone who did research in the Soul Society, is in the same boat as Mayuri. Aizen, Ran'tao, Urahara, Mod Soul creator and Mayuri.

You weren't paying attention.  It isn't JUST the research, it's the way he goes about doing it.  As far as we know, Urahara didn't blow up any of his men or smack around and ridicule his Vice-Captain.  FreakShow did.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[193]Nov 27, 2006
    Yes I know that, he blew up his own people. I still stand to my point, but Mayuri was the worst of them.

Shining_Bullet

[194]Nov 28, 2006
    ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    mayuri almost getting killed due to arrogance AGAIN, but we also found tht he's not just the evil bastard we thought he was, he simply wants to research.

Yeah, maybe all he wants to do is research, but his methods are evil.  Go back through and watch/read some of the stuff with him and also take a good look at how he treats Nemu.
    There's one website I go to where there's a guy who gets mad whenever calls him by name and says "we do not call him by name.  He is 12th squad f**" because of how much of a jerk he is.  He IS an evil bastard, and no amount of excuses about "doing research" can show otherwise.

so he's a woman beater. doesn't mean he's evil, he's just white trash. he'd be a hero in mississippi...

Lando65203

[195]Nov 29, 2006
    • level: 12
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    i hate how they made hitsugaya the hero. it was so stupid. earlier he was getting beat around like nothing. now he comes back and godmodes? no...

Where do you see all this Hitsugaya getting smacked around stuff? Seirously I only really remember him having like two fights, one of which gets interrupted by Hinamori, who he didn't want to hurt, and the other one against Aizen (who punked out everybody) So where are you getting this "Hitsugaya sucks" stuff from?

Rukia_Kuchiki

[196]Nov 30, 2006
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Where do you see all this Hitsugaya getting smacked around stuff? Seirously I only really remember him having like two fights, one of which gets interrupted by Hinamori, who he didn't want to hurt, and the other one against Aizen (who punked out everybody) So where are you getting this "Hitsugaya sucks" stuff from?

Your a little behind, he meant the Koga (big bount). Well at least it has sort of been stated that he held back most of his fight. I remember Hitsugaya only getting hit once, but dodge multiple attack from Daraku until he got off roof. So I guess that makes sense a little more why he was almost unbeatable.

Lando65203

[197]Dec 1, 2006
    • level: 12
    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:

Your a little behind, he meant the Koga (big bount). Well at least it has sort of been stated that he held back most of his fight. I remember Hitsugaya only getting hit once, but dodge multiple attack from Daraku until he got off roof. So I guess that makes sense a little more why he was almost unbeatable.

Well from what I got from the fight, the main reason that Hitsugaya was able to take Daruku(how do you spell that name anyway) down so easy was because her major weakness was ice (can't melt the balls back into herself if they're frozen, and it'd also slow her down). Aside from that I was more responding to
    Shining_Bullet wrote:
    The earlier would be those fights I was talking about.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[198]Dec 2, 2006
    Reason I know, the spelling of most of the guys, is because I run the Bleach forums on TV Rage. I uses Anime News Network.

Anyways, looks like another flash back episode next episode. I would laugh, if Kariya goes Mommy and then rans off crying to her and Ishida shots him with his arrow.

skmp823

[199]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 1
    does anyone know what the black things on renji are? I thought they were eyebrows at first but there too extensive

ladychaos1985

[200]Dec 3, 2006
    skmp823 wrote:
    does anyone know what the black things on renji are? I thought they were eyebrows at first but there too extensive

Tattoos.  They're on his forehead (eyebrows), down his neck, along his arms, and on his chest.