Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Make your own bleach character!

solgrifter

[21]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 31

azimoto9 wrote:
    http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m11/d05/19/a6e226.png thats the link

If that's not working for you, I honestly don't know what to tell you. I'm also working on another character.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SovietAvtomat

[22]Nov 23, 2007
    • level: 1

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w54/SovietAvtomat/4a9b66.png

(Note: Can not get this to work)

Name: Mwadaum Uhuru

Zanpaktou: Vita Vielfu (Swahili: 1000 Wars)

Shikai: Siku kwa Jeshi (Day of the Army) Release Word: Bleed

Bankai: Siku kwa Jeshi (Lion of the Red War)

Bio: A Captain Class Shinigami, Mwadum left the Soul Society after a horrible accident where all his seated officers were killed. He deiced to leave to the Material world living in self-exile, killing massive amount of hollows until he thinks he has paid for his sins

Shikai: Zamoaktou turns into a Metal Spear with a chain at the end connected to Mwadum's arm. Uses it very much like Ichigo's Hollow form uses the Hilt.

Bankai: A Massive and Over Sized Six Legged Lion with a third eye with no pupil but reads in Arabic "Salam" and has a Massive Axe head at the end of its tail. Its usually attacks by spitting a massive Red Ball of Red Light that is similar to a Menos Grandes Cero but is more powerful.

Edited on 11/23/2007 1:03am

LeonMorado

[23]Nov 26, 2007
    • level: 19

hold up. i've noticed people keep giving their zanpakuto different names in sealed and shikai form. they only get two names, one for shikai, and and extended name for bankai.

name: juan (it's just me)

zanpakuto: seishin bunretsu (divided soul)

release word: waru (to splitin half) shikai splits into two swords which can be used idependently or "linked" through a mirror point. they mimic each others movement exactly when linked. if i use myself as the mirror point, for example, i can hold one sword in front of me and the other will be suspended behind me pointed in the opposite direction.

bankai: work in progress. it involves mirrors.

other: vaizard powers. w00t!

pic:i've never been a fan of those sprite things.

Edited on 11/26/2007 11:43am

LeonMorado

[24]Nov 26, 2007
    SovietAvtomat wrote:
    Bankai: A Massive and Over Sized Six Legged Lion with a third eye with no pupil but reads in Arabic "Salam" and has a Massive Axe head at the end of its tail. Its usually attacks by spitting a massive Red Ball of Red Light that is similar to a Menos Grandes Cero but is more powerful.

nice. sounds pretty hardcore.

unleashed_br

[25]Dec 7, 2007
    NAME: kami no ketsueki hebi (divine blood serpent)

In its non-released form it has red and white clothed hilt with a liitle red feather kind of thing hanging from them bottom, and a silver blade with a hardly noticeable red tint to it.

SHIKAI: It becomes extendable blade kind of like Gin ichimaru
    but it can bend and twist in every direction but can only go as far as if u stretched the sword out to a needle (the thinner you make it the farther it goes)

VERB: the word you call out for shikai is "nobimasu" meaning extend.

BANKAI NAME: zoosetsu no hebi mitama. (extension of the serpent lord)

BANKAI APPEARANCE: Kami No Ketsueki Hebi basically splits apart giving you two swords one that is medium tint of red and the other is a shining silver. the red bladed one has a white hilt with red diamonds, and the silver sword has a red hilt with white diamonds.

BANKAI ABILITIES: you can extend them an infinite amount no limits (as far as you want) it can bend and twist it every way possible it can even curve or stop and a dime and turn. You can also shoot 2 different bursts of concentrated rieatsu (a red one and white one) just by clashing both swords together. ULIMATE ATTACK: By joining the red sword and silver sword by the bottum of the hilts creating a 8 ft. red and silver blade. By concentrating the rieatsu up to the complete maximum and spinning "Futago Tsuin" meaning (TWIN SERPENTS)at a high velocity and releasing the reiatsu, i't will launch an unescapable burst of intense rieatsu which should pretty much insure victory.

hope you like it

unleashed_br

[26]Dec 7, 2007

In its non-released form it has red and white clothed hilt with a little red feather kind of thing hanging from them bottum, and a silver blade with a hardly noticeable red tint to it.

SHIKAI: It becomes extendable blade kind of like Gin Ichimaru
    but it can bend and twist in every direction but can only go as far as if u stretched the sword out to a needle (the thinner you make it the farther it goes)

BANKAI APPEARANCE: Kami No Ketsueki Hebi basically splits apart giving you two swords one that is medium tint of red and the other is a shining silver. the red bladed one has a white hilt with red diamonds, and the silver sword has a red hilt with white diamonds.

BANKAI ABILITIES: you can extend them an infinite amount no limits (as far as you want) it can bend and twist it every way possible it can even curve or stop and a dime and turn. you can also shoot 2 different bursts of concentrated rieatsu (a red one and white one) just by clashing both swords together. ULIMATE ATTACK: By joining the red sword and silver sword by the bottum of the hilts creating a 8 ft. red and silver blade. By concentrating the rieatsu up to the complete maximum and spinning "Futago Tsuin Hebi" meaning (TWIN SERPENTS)at a high velocity and releasing the reiatsu, it will launch an inescapable burst of intense rieatsu which should pretty much insure victory.

hope you like it

ps: tell me what you think

unleashed_br

[27]Dec 7, 2007
    i didn't bother to make a bleach shinigame all i made was the zanpakto for it

LeonMorado

[28]Dec 8, 2007
    unleashed_br wrote:

In its non-released form it has red and white clothed hilt with a little red feather kind of thing hanging from them bottum, and a silver blade with a hardly noticeable red tint to it.

SHIKAI: It becomes extendable blade kind of like Gin Ichimaru

BANKAI ABILITIES: you can extend them an infinite amount no limits (as far as you want) it can bend and twist it every way possible it can even curve or stop and a dime and turn. you can also shoot 2 different bursts of concentrated rieatsu (a red one and white one) just by clashing both swords together. ULIMATE ATTACK: By joining the red sword and silver sword by the bottum of the hilts creating a 8 ft. red and silver blade. By concentrating the rieatsu up to the complete maximum and spinning "Futago Tsuin Hebi" meaning (TWIN SERPENTS)at a high velocity and releasing the reiatsu, it will launch an inescapable burst of intense rieatsu which should pretty much insure victory.

hope you like it

ps: tell me what you think
    sounds pretty cool, but the bankai is a little disappointing. i expected something a little mroe.....serpentine, i guess. like having them actually able to turn into serpents or something. just a thought.

unleashed_br

[29]Dec 8, 2007
    no man thanks i really appreciate some advice truth it i couldn't really think of much for the bankai, ill have to put some thought into it.

unleashed_br

[30]Dec 8, 2007
    NAME: Shimo Kamimasu Kemono (frost bitten beast)

NON RELEASED FORM: a icey blue hilt with white diamonds and a small dove like head thing at bottum of hilt, it doesn't have a hand guard but it has a little rectangle shaped peice of white metal going 2 inches from the hilt up the blade of the sword, the blade is 5 ft 4 inches long it is a shining silver the end of the blade doesn't slowly curve like most sword instead it is a straight slang kind of like uruhara kisukes benihime.

SHIKAI: the sword scatters and reforms onto your hands and lets you shoot out icycles or ice burts from your hands.

WORDS: the words you call out for shikai are "tsume karera shi-ta" meaning (claw them down)

BANKAI NAME: Shimon Koori Hato (Frost Bitten Dove)

BANKAI APPEARANCE: The bankai becomes a giant ice dove, about as big as a house with stunning red and black eyes. It's wings however look more like those of a dragon not a dove there curved spiky and sharp, and yet extremely large.

BANKAI ABBILITIES: Shimon Koori Hato moves at incredible speeds and attacks at users command it will ingulf anything it touches into ice. It can also shoot out water from mouth that turns into ice on contact. For the ultimate defense the user can go inside the stomache of the ice dove and not be penetrated. ULTIMATE ATTACK: Daburu Nibai Koori haretsu (double ice burst)
    the dove multiplies into two doves
    now theres double the amount of ice and they split apart into a beautiful barrage of small ice particles which will teat the opponent to shreads.

ps: post what you think again please lol

unleashed_br

[32]Dec 8, 2007
    ignore the one above look at the first one i don't know how but it keeps messing up the second time i post so just ignore it.

unleashed_br

[33]Dec 8, 2007

name: Kurai ooji

sword: kami no ketsueki hebi (my sword above)

eh thats it lmao

unleashed_br

[34]Dec 8, 2007

url=http://tektek.org/avatar/7984842][img]http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m12/d08/15/708c75.png

unleashed_br

[35]Dec 8, 2007

Total Value: 4,696,671 Gold

Item List:

unleashed_br

[36]Dec 8, 2007

ahhahaa i cant post my avitar :'(

unleashed_br

[37]Dec 8, 2007
    http://tektek.org/avatar/7988062]

unleashed_br

[38]Dec 8, 2007
    enter that link above to address bar and enter it's pretty sweet but i can't post it.

unleashed_br

[39]Dec 8, 2007

http://public.tektek.org/img/av/m12/d08/19/945c57.png

LeonMorado

[40]Dec 10, 2007
    i think you need to be lv 3 to post images.