Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Manga Discussion (Spoilers up to current chapter in Japan)

WaywardUsername

[101]Sep 2, 2006
    • level: 11
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:

WaywardUsername wrote:
    This is my theory too. Every1 expects him to be captain of 11th squad. From the reactions of Tousen and that rogue shinigami Ichinose, Zaraki didn't just beat the former capt. he brutally murdered the former capt. so there's no way he could be. That could be why in Sajin's flashback they showed Aizen as a liutenant and not a captain. Only prob. with this is that Aizen has been a capt. longer than 20 years.

Well, first the Bount episodes that Ichinose appears in are fillers, meaning that what happens in them can't be always taken as being true. So you never know. But second, who is Sajin?

i wouldn't exactly say its not true more like its just not worth mentioning in the manga. the only thing i can see not being or not really fitting into the mangastory is the mod souls. It wouldn't make sense to some ppl. if they just suddenly showed up in the manga and they'd serve no purpose. However stuff like Ichigo having to relearn Bankai to use it in the real world and Ichinose could fit in. Plus Ichinose may not be in the manga but Tousen still is and he demonizes Zaraki for killing the former capt.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

YamiYugi4400

[102]Sep 3, 2006
    • level: 4
    In what manga chapter does the new enemies appear after the bounto and ichigo gets owned?

Also, which chapter does ichigo's dad reveal himself to be a death god.

otaku_4_lyfe

[103]Sep 4, 2006
    • level: 14

YamiYugi4400 wrote:
    In what manga chapter does the new enemies appear after the bounto and ichigo gets owned?

Also, which chapter does ichigo's dad reveal himself to be a death god.

Ichigo's dad appears as a Death God in 187. I guess the new enemies appear somewhere in the 180's.

Gilgalad505

[104]Sep 4, 2006
    I suspect that we will be seeing Ishida's and Ichigo's Dads fight (not each other, but like helping Ichigo and pals) sometime soon after chapter 241.

otaku_4_lyfe

[105]Sep 4, 2006

Gilgalad505 wrote:
    I suspect that we will be seeing Ishida's and Ichigo's Dads fight (not each other, but like helping Ichigo and pals) sometime soon after chapter 241.

Yeah, they will probably help out the Shinigami side during the upcoming war. Well, I assume that Ishida's dad would rather fight with the Shinigami than the Arancar or Vaizards (are they even included?).

Lando65203

[106]Sep 9, 2006
    • level: 12
    So I just read the new chapter, I love how Sado just kinda pushes Ichigo out of the way and tells him to sit down while him Ishida fight. Also I love the way Ishida's new bow looks kinda spider-webby or something.

Lando65203

[107]Sep 16, 2006
    Okay don't everybody rush to discuss the new chapter at once or anything ;-) ... So I really like Ishida's new bow and I'm glad that not only did he get his powers back...but they seem to be vastly more impressive than they where before....So do you think that this new bow of his is on the same level as the Uber-bow thing he had when he fought in Soul Society?

WaywardUsername

[108]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 11
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Okay don't everybody rush to discuss the new chapter at once or anything ;-) ... So I really like Ishida's new bow and I'm glad that not only did he get his powers back...but they seem to be vastly more impressive than they where before....So do you think that this new bow of his is on the same level as the Uber-bow thing he had when he fought in Soul Society?

lol yeah this thread sure is alive. It's hard to compare Ishida's new bow to the Uber-bow i don't think it has the raw power that one has. But i do think it has the potential to reach or even go beyond that power with the Uber-bow. Then again we've havn't seen enough of it yet.
     I do love Chad's new arm, "El Directo" is like the coolest thing he's done so far. Thinking about what Urahara said about his powers more hollow like and the fact that he can reach a level equal to bankai what do you think his bankai level will look like??

otaku_4_lyfe

[109]Sep 16, 2006

WaywardUsername wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:

lol yeah this thread sure is alive. It's hard to compare Ishida's new bow to the Uber-bow i don't think it has the raw power that one has. But i do think it has the potential to reach or even go beyond that power with the Uber-bow. Then again we've havn't seen enough of it yet.
     I do love Chad's new arm, "El Directo" is like the coolest thing he's done so far. Thinking about what Urahara said about his powers more hollow like and the fact that he can reach a level equal to bankai what do you think his bankai level will look like??

I couldn't really tell what Chad's El Directo exactly did! I could obviously see that it was really strong, but did his arm change or something?

And I think that Ishida's mega bow in Soul Society had more crazy power, but the fact that it caused him to lose his Quincy powers is kinda a downer. The spider bow can also shoot off 1000-some odd arrows at a time, and that's pretty cool! So I vote for the spider bow being more powerful, since Ishida can probably work to make it stronger without getting de-Quincified.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[110]Sep 16, 2006
    • level: 25
    Urahara never said "hollow" is Chad's power, it was cut off, but more assumed it was.

Anyways, I don't think Ishida bow is as powerful in the Soul Society, two reason, more energy in the HB, then spiritual energy. If he was in the Soul Society, I think his power would be close to its power, but else where no. His bow now can shot 1200 arrows. Never was an Ishida fan, but at least his power up is cool. Though I think he is underestimating shunpo with his hirenkyaku speed. He could probably out run a three seater, but anyone else above that probably no.

Chad seems very different now, like more talkative . I guess he spent too much time with Urahara a talktive person. Renji isn't the one who would be quite during a fight. So Chad probably had to talk a lot more, then his one or two word liners. At least all minor characters, excluding 'Hime got power ups. I don't "Hime can really get more powerful. I like Chad's power-ups more.

Lando65203

[111]Sep 23, 2006
    Okay so I just read the new chapter and I'm curious about something....Didn't Grimjaw take out that one Arrancar with his mask on the side of his head that looked like a little kid? I mean he's sitting at the table with everybody else at the end of this chapter...say what? I'm confused....

ladychaos1985

[112]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 8
    Lando65203 wrote:
    Okay so I just read the new chapter and I'm curious about something....Didn't Grimjaw take out that one Arrancar with his mask on the side of his head that looked like a little kid? I mean he's sitting at the table with everybody else at the end of this chapter...say what? I'm confused....

The Arrancar that Grimmjaw took out was Luppi, not Ulquoirra. Ulquoirra is there at the meeting, but Luppi is not. Go check out chapter 240 again.

Also, about that meeting, it'll be interesting to see who the other Arrancar are; especially that one that appears to be female.
    Edited on 09/23/2006 12:11pm

Lando65203

[113]Sep 23, 2006
    ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:

The Arrancar that Grimmjaw took out was Luppi, not Ulquoirra. Ulquoirra is there at the meeting, but Luppi is not. Go check out chapter 240 again.

Also, about that meeting, it'll be interesting to see who the other Arrancar are; especially that one that appears to be female.

Oh no I trust you, I tend to get people mixed up in the manga for some reason. thanks for correcting me.

OptimusShr

[114]Sep 23, 2006
    • level: 10
    Aizen seems rather calm even though he has intruders.

ladychaos1985

[115]Sep 23, 2006
    Lando65203 wrote:
    ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Lando65203 wrote:

Oh no I trust you, I tend to get people mixed up in the manga for some reason. thanks for correcting me.

There's a lot of characters, so I can imagine that'd it be pretty easy to confuse them sometimes.

otaku_4_lyfe

[116]Sep 24, 2006

OptimusShr wrote:

That guy would be calm if every member of the Gotei 13, plus Santa Claus, came bursting through the door.

Edited on 09/24/2006 7:33pm

Gilgalad505

[117]Sep 27, 2006
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:

OptimusShr wrote:

That guy would be calm if every member of the Gotei 13, plus Santa Claus, came bursting through the door.

Even if it was Santa off of South Park?
    Edited on 09/27/2006 9:55am

otaku_4_lyfe

[118]Sep 27, 2006
    Even though I don't watch South Park, I'll say yea Aizen probably still wouldn't be fazed.

Gilgalad505

[119]Sep 29, 2006
    2 Questions:

1)Whos the "Human" getting chased by the hollow in Chapter 245?

2)so Whats Urahara got planed for Ihcigos friends?

ladychaos1985

[120]Sep 29, 2006
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    2 Questions:

1)Whos the "Human" getting chased by the hollow in Chapter 245?

2)so Whats Urahara got planed for Ihcigos friends?

1) We don't know yet, I guess we'll find out in the next chapter (or possibly in the one after that)
    2) We don't know yet, but he's more than likely going to train them; they've probably got some sort of powers that were awoken because they're close to Ichigo.