Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Manga Discussion (Spoilers up to current chapter in Japan)

otaku_4_lyfe

[121]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 14

ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    2 Questions: 1)Whos the "Human" getting chased by the hollow in Chapter 245? 2)so Whats Urahara got planed for Ihcigos friends?

1) We don't know yet, I guess we'll find out in the next chapter (or possibly in the one after that)
    2) We don't know yet, but he's more than likely going to train them; they've probably got some sort of powers that were awoken because they're close to Ichigo.

Did  I miss something? Which ones of Ichigo's friends are we talking about? Like Tatsuki? Because as far as I know, Ishida, Chad, and Inoue are in Hueco Mundo. Do you mean Keigo and Mizuiro and such? But where has it been shown that Urahara is going to do something with them?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gilgalad505

[122]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 4
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:

ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    2 Questions: 1)Whos the "Human" getting chased by the hollow in Chapter 245? 2)so Whats Urahara got planed for Ihcigos friends?

1) We don't know yet, I guess we'll find out in the next chapter (or possibly in the one after that)
    2) We don't know yet, but he's more than likely going to train them; they've probably got some sort of powers that were awoken because they're close to Ichigo.

Did  I miss something? Which ones of Ichigo's friends are we talking about? Like Tatsuki? Because as far as I know, Ishida, Chad, and Inoue are in Hueco Mundo. Do you mean Keigo and Mizuiro and such? But where has it been shown that Urahara is going to do something with them?

Lol I kinda ment the questions as descution topics But yes I ment Tatski and crew. check out pages 6 and 7 of chapter 240. you will know what im talking about.

darkforce7

[123]Sep 30, 2006
    • level: 22
    I think the kid looks like Hanakari Jinta that kid that works for Urahara Kisuke

Rukia_Kuchiki

[124]Oct 1, 2006
    • level: 25
    Might be him, but if it is Jinta, then why would he run away? Even without his bat he wouldn't be that scared. I think it will be shown next chapter. It could be someone though from the first chapters.

Anyways, I want to know if Aizen used his zanpaktou ability on the Espeda and the hollows. Or is just not using it. The reason why I wonder is if, Ulquiorra. Some thing making me wonder if he can be under his hypnosis (if Aizen has them under it). Since he removes his eye, I wonder if the new eye he gets he sees the true Aizen?

otaku_4_lyfe

[125]Oct 1, 2006

I don't think that Aizen is using his hypnosis ability. I think he just showed the Espadas that by using the Hougokyou(spelling?) he could make them so much stronger and they followed him willingly. Aizen probably also displayed his own strength to them by easily destroying any hollows who would'nt obey him.

Oh also Gilgalad I went back and reread those pages and I found what you are talking about. I guess I just forgot that happened. Anyway I don't think that even if Urahara trains them they won't be any real help in any battles, unless one of them reveals this amazing super spirit power that for some reason was hidden. But I higly doubt that will happen.

mashIes

[126]Oct 1, 2006
    • level: 8
    I hope Tatski etc don't have powers, I mean its pretty cool they've found out about the whole shinigami thing etc now, but more "humans with powers" would just be repeating old stuff, I think it would be better to have them helping with "real world" problems caused by the dealings of the other guys, like all the school problems and everything. Although I do wanna see Tatski use her top class karate skills sometime, she maybe could take some ururu style training.

Gilgalad505

[127]Oct 1, 2006
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:

I don't think that Aizen is using his hypnosis ability. I think he just showed the Espadas that by using the Hougokyou(spelling?) he could make them so much stronger and they followed him willingly. Aizen probably also displayed his own strength to them by easily destroying any hollows who would'nt obey him.

Oh also Gilgalad I went back and reread those pages and I found what you are talking about. I guess I just forgot that happened. Anyway I don't think that even if Urahara trains them they won't be any real help in any battles, unless one of them reveals this amazing super spirit power that for some reason was hidden. But I higly doubt that will happen.

O lol I agree with oyu on the whole powers thing but he obviously has something planed for the kids eh?

otaku_4_lyfe

[128]Oct 2, 2006
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:

O lol I agree with oyu on the whole powers thing but he obviously has something planed for the kids eh?

Yea, I don't think he woould let them chill in his basement just so they would'nt worry about Ichigo.

darkforce7

[129]Oct 4, 2006

here the script of the new chapter i got it off pocketmofo

Page 1:

Sidetext: The “child” trying to escape! The hollows giving chase! What are they? Why is this happening?  Before “Las Noches” is the totally mysterious chase…

Child: Ha….ha……ha……

Hollows: Haaahaaaahaaaahaaaa

Page 2:

Hollow 1: OOOOF!!

Hollow 2: 

Page 3:

Hollow 2: Huh?

Hollows: Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!

Hollow 2: Aaah, it hurts! It hurts!  My head!  Your attack grazed my head!

Kid: Stoooop…..Cut it out!

Page 4:

Kid: What did Nell and his friends do to you!!  Stop picking on us!!!

Ichigo: A….mask….you’re a….hollow!?

Page 5:

BLEACH 246: The Great Desert Bros.

Sidetext: Hollows, DANCE!!

Page 6:

Hollows: We’re….truly sorry.

Nell: We never thought that Nell and his friends’ neverending game of chase would bring about this kind of misunderstanding…

Nell:  There really isn’t a whole lot of entertainment here in Hueco Mundo so…

Ishida (mental): Neverending game of chase…

Ichigo: Game….but weren’t you crying a bit back there?

Nell: Yup!!  I’m a BIG masochist so if it’s no fun if I don’t at least cry a little bit while I’m being chased!

Ichigo: What the hell kind of words are you teaching kids?

Ishida: So is “Nell” your name?

Page 7:

Nell: Yes!  Nell is the Arrankar Nell To.

Ichigo: ……Arrancar…!

Pesh (Hollow 2): I’m Nell’s older brother, Pesh.

Dondo (Hollow 1):  And I’m the older brother Dondo Chakker.

Chad (mental): Huh?     (*literally he wonders about Dondo’s way of speaking)

Nell: And the big guy behind us is our pet Bawabawa.

Ichigo: Wait wait wait waaaaaaaaait

Page 8:

Nell: What?

Ichigo: Arrankar have siblings and pets?

Nell: How ruuuude! Of course we do! We’d have to have at least that!

Dondo: We met accidentally and he was so cute that we became brothers.

Pesh: Yup, same here!

Nell: He he he.

Ichigo: Like I said, you wouldn’t really call that being brothers.

Nell: Then….then what just what are we…..!?

Ichigo: No no, it’s fine…..my bad…brother is fine for you all…
    Ichigo: Really though…

Page 9:

Ichigo: Are you all really Arrankar!?

Ichigo: And just where do you think you’re sitting?

Nell: What are you talking about? Don’t I look it with this perfectly shattered mask!

Ichigo: Well you just seem to be different from the ones who came to the real world.

Nell: Ah!

Nell: Well yeah!  The ones who went to Earth were a part of the “Numeros.”

Ichigo: The nume…what’s that?

Nell: The Numeros are hollows Menos Grande and greater that become Arrankar.

Nell: They get a two digit number for their name and they get to follow the orders of the Espada.

Nell: They are truly battle eXperts!  Comparing them to a bug like Nell is like night and day!

Ichigo: Bug…

Nell: You all say that, but you’re the ones who really don’t look like Arrancar!

Nell: You don’t have masks and you wear black clothes….it’s almost like a Shini…

Page 10: Um…ummmm….what are your….you know….occupations….

Ichigo: Kurosaki Ichigo, substitute Shinigami.

Ishida: The Quincy, Ishida Uryuu.

Chad: Sado Yasutora, Human.

Nell: Wuaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, he’s a Shinigami! He’s a bad guy!

Ichigo: You mean you guys didn’t know who we were…

Nell: I thought it was knida weird!  No Arrankar would want to go to Las Noches!!

Nell: I’m…gonna….be…killed…

Ichigo: No…not really gonna kill you…

Page 11:

Lunuganga: Even if you are not killed by them….I, guardian of the white sands Lunaganga, will crush you all!

Page 12:

Lunaganga: Just now there was a message from those in Las Noches that there were intruders.

Lunaganga: To see that bugs like you are traveling with the intruders…

Lunaganga: Is unforgivable…I will turn you all into the sands of the desert…

Nell: No no, you got it wrong.  Nell and friends aren’t…

Ichigo: Back up.

Nell: Huh?

Ichigo: Getsuga….

Ichigo: …Tenshou!!!

Page 13:

Ichigo: Alright then…

Hollows:  Aaaaaaaa!!  Out of the blue!! You used a sneak attack!! So unfair!! You are a bad guy!!

Ichigo: Who cares? I saved you all, right?   Besides, attacking someone from the front really isn’t a sneak attack.

Page 14:

Lunuganga: Launching a sneak attack…and without remorse…more than ever I cannot forgive you!

Ichigo: What the hell is that thing!?

Nell: It’s pretty obvious.  Lunuganga-sama is sand.
    Ichigo: Not just “he’s sand.” That guy is aiming at you all as well so stop just hanging aroun…

Ichigo: ….d!!!

Page 15:

Ichigo: Dammit, can’t we do something about this?  Ishida! 

Ishida: Nope.  With my bow all I can do is just make holes in him.

Ichigo: Chad!!

Chad: Probably no use against a sand opponent, but shall I try anyway?

Ichigo: We’re running!!  It’s time to think of a plan so first let’s get away from this guy!!

Nell: Come on power, work work!!

Lunuganga: I…won’t…let you…run!!

Page 16:

Ishida: It’s a sand trap!!  (*literally a downward spiral resembling an ant hill)

Ichigo: I know!!

Page 17:

Ichigo: Nell!!  Doesn’t this guy have any weaknesses!?

Nell: I…I can’t very well tell the bad guys that…

Ichigo: Are you an idiot….if this keeps up, you’re going to be swallowed by the sand too!!

Nell: Water…it’s water….

Ichigo: Water!?  Water in a desert!?

Nell: Yes.  Water…

Ichigo: Where the hell are we gonna get….

?? (Rukia): The next dance…

?? (Rukia): White Wave/Ripple
    Page 18:

No text, just freezing

Page 19:

Sidetext: Carrying the smiles of hope…the two arrive!!

Bottom text:  Next week Bleach gets the cover and color pages! 

Next week: Finally breaking into “Las Noches”

darkforce7

[130]Oct 4, 2006
    oh yea the title is The Great Desert Brothers

WaywardUsername

[131]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 11
    Glad Rukia and Renji are tagging belong. Would've like to see some Vizard come tho.

otaku_4_lyfe

[132]Oct 4, 2006

The way that Rukia and Renji showed up at the last minute wearing mantles totally reminded me of when Ichigo rescued Rukia from the Soukoukyuu. He saved her just in the nick of time and was wearing a mantle.

I really liked this chapter. it gave some comic relief and let us see that not all Hollows are evil. That for one shocked me. I like Nell, too, he reminds me of Hana.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[133]Oct 6, 2006
    • level: 25
    I don't think Isshin lost his powers, I think his gagai, kept them all sealed away, besides a tiny power enough to see spirits. Because he was able to tell it was Kon. Which tells me he didn't lose them.

I think Isshin was the 6th division captain. Bleach tends to do stuff with the #3 (or mutiple) a lot. I don't think he could have been the 12th, because of Urahara. As for the 3rd and 9th, wouldn't seem to fit, but those would be the runner ups. I think the 6th divison fits the best, more or less they where the first division to be shown. I'm not sure why, but for some reason the number 3 (or multiple) shows up too much to be condience. Even something that might even come as a surprise that supports this theory. Excluding the title page of Chapter 1, if you would just count manga pages. Isshin first appeared on page 6 on panel 6. Name is 6 letters long and lost his wife 6 years before the storyline. If KT foreshadows, that is a little too much for me. I have been trying to think of this more, but that is all I can come up with.

As for the recent chapters, didn't surprise me the Rukia and Renji are in HB, they seem to be there without the Soul Society's orders. They seem to be in different robes. I'm guessing Byakuya and Ukitake are up to something, because they know they follow Ichigo more.

otaku_4_lyfe

[134]Oct 12, 2006

I loved this chapter. It has some implications of Rukia/Ichigo (like how she was so upset he didn't wait for her) and there was humor too. Nell and his "brothers" are great. I think a lot of people thought that Byakuya was behind Rukia and Renji going to Hueco Mundo, and it shows that his attachment to Rukia is stronger than his to Soul Society. So there wasn't a lot of plot development, big deal.

Silver-storm

[135]Oct 12, 2006
    • level: 5

I like how disapointed Ichigo was when she said, "Aren't we.... friends Ichigo?" If you look, he just stares and then there's a close up of his non smiling mouth.

In Japanese, that word was used by Chad "That's what friends are for" Ichigo; "Orihime is our friend" and those words meant alot to Ichigo. Yet here, he looks stunned and replies, " Ah...yes right". He doesn't seem to feel Rukia is a friend or Nakama I think the word is, but something else.

Anyway, still love Nell and his Bros and looks like this rescue arc won't be nearly as long as the others. It took how many chapters to acually get to the inner part of Soul Society?

Gilgalad505

[136]Oct 12, 2006
    Silver-storm wrote:

I like how disapointed Ichigo was when she said, "Aren't we.... friends Ichigo?" If you look, he just stares and then there's a close up of his non smiling mouth.

In Japanese, that word was used by Chad "That's what friends are for" Ichigo; "Orihime is our friend" and those words meant alot to Ichigo. Yet here, he looks stunned and replies, " Ah...yes right". He doesn't seem to feel Rukia is a friend or Nakama I think the word is, but something else.

Anyway, still love Nell and his Bros and looks like this rescue arc won't be nearly as long as the others. It took how many chapters to acually get to the inner part of Soul Society?

Reguarding the firends comment, I think that that isjust Ichigos relationship with Rukia. As Orihime said a number of chapters ago, that "Ichigo just needs to see Rukia to cheer up" (not an exact quote but damn close )

otaku_4_lyfe

[137]Oct 13, 2006
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    Silver-storm wrote:

Reguarding the firends comment, I think that that isjust Ichigos relationship with Rukia. As Orihime said a number of chapters ago, that "Ichigo just needs to see Rukia to cheer up" (not an exact quote but damn close )

In the translation that I read, Rukia says "Aren't we a team, Ichigo?", and he looks thoughtful and says "yeah.." I think what you guys said still applies though.

WaywardUsername

[138]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 11
    I love Yama ji's comments "those brats..." makes him sound like a pissed off father. Also what is up with Ulquiorra? why is he "watching" Inoue.

Gilgalad505

[139]Oct 13, 2006
    WaywardUsername wrote:
    I love Yama ji's comments "those brats..." makes him sound like a pissed off father. Also what is up with Ulquiorra? why is he "watching" Inoue.

I see a relationship forming there, and Inoue begging Ichigo not to kill him in the comeing chapters.

Gilgalad505

[140]Oct 13, 2006
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    Silver-storm wrote:

In the translation that I read, Rukia says "Aren't we a team, Ichigo?", and he looks thoughtful and says "yeah.." I think what you guys said still applies though.

and I read the same one as you