Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Manga Discussion (Spoilers up to current chapter in Japan)

otaku_4_lyfe

[141]Oct 13, 2006
    • level: 14

Gilgalad505 wrote:
    WaywardUsername wrote:
    I love Yama ji's comments "those brats..." makes him sound like a pissed off father. Also what is up with Ulquiorra? why is he "watching" Inoue.
    I see a relationship forming there, and Inoue begging Ichigo not to kill him in the comeing chapters.

honestly I think Inoue's too hung up on Ichigo to have a relationship with anyone, much less the Hollow who threatened to kill her friends. the only relationship i could see would be her and Ishida. it just seems too weird to me. Uliquiorra's not a cute little innocent Arrancar (sounds odd, huh?) like Nell who could be befriended. unless he turns out to be the one who is really plotting against aizen. so i'll stop ranting now.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BlackMaru

[142]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 3
    anyone bought the new takubon thats been released?  OMG Grimjaw.  Looks like a total legal version of Hitsugaiya.  Haven't gotten it yet-I need to catch up...I am still in vol. 23--but its on its way.  I am anxious to see how, after the fillers, they connect the manga to the anime.  It will be interesting to see.

otaku_4_lyfe

[143]Oct 19, 2006

here's chapter 248

Page 1:

Sidetext: For whom those eyes burn, and for whom that sword swings!?

Orihime: To…save me…

Ulquiorra: …Yes.

Ulquiorra: However, by now that should hold no meaning to you.

Ulquiorra: In body and mind, you are already one of us.

Page 2:

Ulquiorra: You putting that one signifies as much, Inoue Orihime.

Page 3:

Orihime: …Yes.

Ulquiorra: Then speak it…

Ulquiorra: Just for whose sake does your body and mind exist?

Orihime: …Yes.

Page 4:

BLEACH 248 – To live and return to this place again...

Sidetext: Those words fly out…

Orihime: For Aizen-sama…

Orihime: …and his wishes.

Page 5:

Ichigo: We broke through?

Renji: Seems that way. The wind is blowing through now.

Nell: What…what are you doing!!  If you needed a door, there’s one that’s just a three days walk from here!!

Ichigo: Idiot, this isn’t a friend’s house.  We can’t just walk straight up to the front door.

Renji: And we don’t have time for a three day walk either.

Ichigo: Nell…

Page 6: 
    Ichigo: Thanks.  Thanks for bringing us this far…

Ichigo: But if you all involve yourselves with us anymore, you all will be considered traitors…this is goodbye.

Ichigo:  See ya!

Nell: Wait!!

Brothers: Ah!! Nell!!

Page 7:

Nell: We were…already traitors from the moment we were spotted by Runuganga-sama!!

Nell: We, we might have even seen way before that…Aizen-sama may have seen everything this whole time!!

Nell: Aizen-sama is definitely not one to forgive that!! 

Nell: And even if Aizen-sama did forgive us, the Espada wouldn’t!!

Nell: If you don’t take us with you, we’ll be killed!!  If you don’t take us…if you don’t…I’ll…

Nell: I’ll cry!!  Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!  WAAAAAAA!!!

Nell: Stupid Ichigo…baldie….

Nell: Doodiehead…!!

Ichigo: I got, I got it!!  Stop crying!!

Nell: Impotent/Limpdick!!

Ichigo: I’m not impotent!!

Rukia: What are you shouting?

Nell: VIRGIN!!

Ichigo: I said shut up!!

Page 8:

Ichigo: This is a really thick wall…just how long will this keep going…it’s so damn dark that I can’t see anything…

Renji:  Oh well then, just leave it to me.

Ichigo: What? You have someway of fixing this?

Renji: Just shut up and watch!

Renji: If you just tweak it a bit, you can use kidou for things like this.

Renji: Hadou 31 –      (*Destructive Arts #31)

Renji: Shakkahou       (*Red Cannon/Balll of Fire)

Ishida: Oh…that’s quite the small light you got there.  I didn’t know you were the conservative type…

Renji: Oh shut up!

Page 9:

Rukia: Idiot…you know you’re bad at kidou but you still try and be cool by performing it without chanting!

Ichigo (patting Renji on the shoulder): Don’t worry about it…we’ll still be able to follow you by your big red head of hair!

Ichigo: Yeah, it’s like that reindeer with the red nose that everyone’s always talking about…

Renji: SHUT UP!!!

Ishida: Seems as though we’ve made it through.

Chad: This place is dark too…

Page 10:

Ishida: Splitting paths, huh.

Renji: We sure picked a pain in the ass spot to end up in.

Page 11:

Ichigo: Nell…I guess it’s really time to say goodbye now.

Page 12:

Ichigo: Seems like the reiatsu up ahead isn’t something that you all will be able to handle…!

Page 13:

Chad: There are five paths…

Ishida: I guess there’s no choice but to go from one by one from one end to the other…

Rukia: …No.

Rukia: The five of us will split up and head down each path at the same time.

Ishida: …that’s…

Ichigo: What are you talking about?  Our opponents are the Espada! It’s obviously better if we all go together!

Ichigo: There’s no telling if they’ll even come at us one at a time…if we split up then…

Renji: Stop…

Page 14:

Renji: Showing concern for a warrior’s life on the battlefield…is an insult to that warrior.

Rukia: All go together…? It sounds as though you’re saying that because you’re worried about me.  That’s not like you, Ichigo.

Rukia: I told you.  Don’t worry about me.  I didn’t come here to be protected by you!

Page 15:

Ichigo: Fine.  Then the five us will split up.

Renji: Alright! Now let’s do a little chant before we go!

Ichigo: A chant?

Renji: Yeah.  It’s almost like a traditional 13 divisions ritual performed before entering into a decisive battle.  Now it’s fallen out of fashion so most of the divisions don’t even bother with it.  But I figured it’s the kind of thing that would be done at a time like this.

Renji: Hey!! Come on and put out your hand!  Stop acting so put off!! I don’t really wanna do it either!!

Page 16:

Renji: We!  At this moment we enter onto the battlefield!!

Renji: Believe! Believe that our swords will not shatter!

Renji: Believe! Believe that our hearts/will will not bend/break!

Renji: Even if our paths may diverge…we all carry hearts of iron!

Renji: Swear! Swear that even if the ground below us breaks apart…

Page 17:

Renji: That we will all live…
    Renji: …and return to this place again!!!

Page 18 & 19:

Sidetext:  Their path has split into five!!! However, their will remains as one!!!

otaku_4_lyfe

[144]Oct 19, 2006
    hahaha i love Nell's insults, they're so unexpected for someone that acts like a little kid. I wonder how they'll put them in the anime though. And what's this now, Inoue's on Aizen's side? Well, he probably just used his hypnotizing sword on her or something. i liked how Rukia said that Ichigo just wanted to protect her, it's probably true though.

ladychaos1985

[145]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 8
    Hey, from now on can you just link to somewhere that has the translation?  It's better (and easier) for me than to have a long post with the translation.

WaywardUsername

[146]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 11
    otaku_4_lyfe wrote:
    hahaha i love Nell's insults, they're so unexpected for someone that acts like a little kid. I wonder how they'll put them in the anime though. And what's this now, Inoue's on Aizen's side? Well, he probably just used his hypnotizing sword on her or something. i liked how Rukia said that Ichigo just wanted to protect her, it's probably true though.

yeah Nell is crazy lol.and very...human looking (hmm vast...nvm). Im starting to wonder how much power she has? As for Rukia, well i understand the whole warrior pride thing but come on did she forget Grimjow put his arm through her stomach?? im wondering if Aizen will just let them make it all the way to Inoue s cell and let Inoue tell them to leave. Or maybe Inoue is just saying what Ulq wants to hear.

Gilgalad505

[147]Oct 19, 2006
    • level: 4
    God I hate Inoue now, I mean come on GERRRRR man that makes me mad.

otaku_4_lyfe

[148]Oct 20, 2006
    ladychaos1985 wrote:
    Hey, from now on can you just link to somewhere that has the translation?  It's better (and easier) for me than to have a long post with the translation.

We're not allowed to post links to websites on forums, as far as I know.

WaywardUsername

[149]Oct 27, 2006
    After ch. 249 i'm leaning towards Aizen's bankai being mind control if not his bankai then def. another type of "attack" from his shikai. 

otaku_4_lyfe

[150]Oct 27, 2006
    WaywardUsername wrote:
    After ch. 249 i'm leaning towards Aizen's bankai being mind control if not his bankai then def. another type of "attack" from his shikai. 
    That might be true, but I don't see where in 249 it would imply that. Uliqiorra said he used his own psychological trap to get Orihime, and then she shows that she actaully isn't under Aizen's spell. I could definitely see Aizen revealing his bankai during The Fight with Ichigo (you know what fight I mean, the one we all know will happen sooner or later).
    Edited on 10/27/2006 12:26pm

WaywardUsername

[151]Oct 27, 2006
    yeah i know he didn't use anything on Inoue. but im just saying that Aizen prob. does have that power because why would Noitora even mention Kyouka Sugetsu then if he using that to control Orihime hand't been an option. this is assuming that Noitora knows anything about Aizen's powers ...yeah we know THAT fight ur talking about lol

Gilgalad505

[152]Oct 28, 2006
    this show has fighting???? dude!

Rukia_Kuchiki

[153]Oct 28, 2006
    • level: 25
    I think Aizen has something in his plan and this is a test of her loyality them. When he showed her Hogyoku, he wants to see if she'll erase it. And I think Ulquiorra knows this, because it seems that Aizen trust him the most. Or it is part of his plan for her to fix it to the point where it was the strongest.

I don't think there be many fights in HB arc, Aizen doesn't want the Soul Society too move too fast, if he kills Ichigo, Rukia or Renji. Even though they are breaking orders, I don't think they'd take to kind to that. They'd call it an act of war and then start invading HB. Who do you guys think is behind Ichigo?

otaku_4_lyfe

[154]Oct 28, 2006

Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    I think Aizen has something in his plan and this is a test of her loyality them. When he showed her Hogyoku, he wants to see if she'll erase it. And I think Ulquiorra knows this, because it seems that Aizen trust him the most. Or it is part of his plan for her to fix it to the point where it was the strongest.

I don't think there be many fights in HB arc, Aizen doesn't want the Soul Society too move too fast, if he kills Ichigo, Rukia or Renji. Even though they are breaking orders, I don't think they'd take to kind to that. They'd call it an act of war and then start invading HB. Who do you guys think is behind Ichigo?

By HB, do you mean HM, for Hueco Mundo? Just wondering.

I think Grimmjaw's behind him, seeking his revenge for the fight earlier. If not Grimmjaw, then either Nell (when he ran down one of the paths looking for Ichigo) or a different Espada.

Rukia_Kuchiki

[155]Oct 29, 2006
    Typo I meant HM.

Anyways I don't think it would be an Espeda, more or less it might be a numerous. To me it looks like Gin's foot. But that be odd Gin using his shi-kai again and knocking Ichigo out of the building.

otaku_4_lyfe

[156]Oct 29, 2006
    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:
    Typo I meant HM.

Anyways I don't think it would be an Espeda, more or less it might be a numerous. To me it looks like Gin's foot. But that be odd Gin using his shi-kai again and knocking Ichigo out of the building.

Oh yeah I totally forgot about Tousen and Gin. It is definitely possible that it is one of their feet.

Gilgalad505

[157]Oct 29, 2006
    my question is what the hell happened to Tousen ( and most likely gin to) to give them this huge amount of power, I mean they didnt have that kind of power in soul society...

otaku_4_lyfe

[158]Oct 29, 2006
    Gilgalad505 wrote:
    my question is what the hell happened to Tousen ( and most likely gin to) to give them this huge amount of power, I mean they didnt have that kind of power in soul society...

Maybe they did, and they were just hiding it from everyone. Or maybe Aizen did something to them with the Hougyoku to make them stronger. OR maybe they really aren't as strong as we think they are? So many possibilities!

Rukia_Kuchiki

[159]Oct 29, 2006
    Tousen's new power was seen when he cut Grimjaws arm off, without any trouble. Remember it took ban-kai Ichigo to cut off Yami's. Then he burnt with a 36 kidou to ashes. As for Gin, if he betrays Aizen, we won't be able to do without being in the close range in power or he'll die really fast.

Gilgalad505

[160]Oct 29, 2006
    I dont know for some reason I really like Gin, Im expecting big things from him (on the good side of course)

But back to the topic, Yeah Tousen is way stonger then he was not even a month ago, he couldent have been hideing that in his Ken fight! He could have wasted Ken with that power, takeing one major power off the other teams side.