Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Most Annoying Bleach Character

korygreen

[1]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 4

It might be just me, but there are some characters on Bleach that I could definitely do without. The one character that I can't stand the most would probably be Nel. I can't stand Nel's whiny voice and hope every time I see her on the show that it will be the last time.

I'm sure there are other characters that get on peoples nerves. Let me know what you think.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Fishbulb13

[2]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 16
    You should probably take this time to start running. You'll need a head start before Leon sees this.

masterofaeons

[3]Oct 14, 2008
    • level: 15
    I used to hate Nel, then I read the manga. None of them really annoy me. Well, in English they all annoy me.

peaceknuckle

[4]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 15
    Without a doubt, the Mod Soul Trio, specifically Ririn and to a little bit lesser extent Cloud, Nova's cool, but u can't have one without the other two. Honorable mention: Rukia.

virginia17

[5]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 25

That's a tricky thought. I wish I was being asked which characters I find boring, there'd be a longer answer

Well here goes. To me, Kon's kinda annoying (the other modsouls are ok with me though ). Most of the secondary human characters are irritating too. Oh, yeah, I also find that Pesche character obnoxious.

Edited on 10/15/2008 5:58am
    Edited 2 total times.

Llama_guy

[6]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 53
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    Without a doubt, the Mod Soul Trio, specifically Ririn and to a little bit lesser extent Cloud, Nova's cool, but u can't have one without the other two.
    Seconded

LeonMorado

[7]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 19
    korygreen wrote:

It might be just me, but there are some characters on Bleach that I could definitely do without. The one character that I can't stand the most would probably be Nel. I can't stand Nel's whiny voice and hope every time I see her on the show that it will be the last time.

I'm sure there are other characters that get on peoples nerves. Let me know what you think.

seeing as it's your first post, i'm gonna let this go without starting a ruckus. besides, nel's abrasive nature is part of why i like her so much. i do kinda have a thing for annoying girls. ♥

as for most characters that actually bug me, it's a bit of a juggle between rukia and ishida. they both get on my nerves. i think they're the only ones i genuinely dislike.

FrozenTundra88

[8]Oct 15, 2008
    None of the characters really annoy me.

Well, maybe when I'm watching the Japanese version of the anime, but I don't really count voices, so I have no characters that genuinely annoy me.

amber_jahn

[9]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 12
    I used to cringe when Ichigo's dad was on the screen me but then he got some serious awsome points so I'm too curious now to be really annoyed, so now I'd have to say Pesche, and Dondochakka and of course the Mod soul trio are at the top of my list, Tatsuke kind of bugs me too for some reason.

Llama_guy

[10]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 53
    amber_jahn wrote:
    I used to cringe when Ichigo's dad was on the screen me but then he got some serious awsome points so I'm too curious now to be really annoyed, so now I'd have to say Pesche, and Dondochakka and of course the Mod soul trio are at the top of my list, Tatsuke kind of bugs me too for some reason.
    I'll follow Leon's example and be kind... today
    Edited on 10/15/2008 9:16am

amber_jahn

[11]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 12

*Falls to knees weeping*

Thank you for showing mercy, I promise to mind my tongue (fingers) in the future *crosses heart*

Brodoin15

[12]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 20

I don't really find anyone annoying on this, or any other show I like for that matter.

I do, however, sigh and roll my eyes at a bad or stupid line, joke, or moment. But almost every show has something like that, so it's no big deal.

cyber-tooth

[13]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 9

Annoying characters?.. *looks around for virginia17* *takes a chance anyway* Hinamori would be on the top of my list if she had more chances to be onscreen. Compared to all the other characters, she's plain pathetic, and in my eyes that automatically makes her annoying. Harsh, I know, but I can't stand her whining or the pain she causes the other characters.

Next is Orihime. I blame her lines. Her ditziness gets to me after a while and Kon-forbid I have to hear another "Kurosaki-kun" within the next week *shudder*.

Then it's the Mod-soul trio and Shuu from the fillers (Lurichiyo kinda grew on me). Obviously, you all know what I mean.

Omeada... Omeada! His existance is the whole definition of annoying. I would have planned and executed his death years ago if I was Soi Fon.

Fishbulb13

[14]Oct 15, 2008
    I suppose the only character that annoys me is Szayel Aporro Grantz. He's far too arrogant for such a weak Espada.

could107

[15]Oct 15, 2008
    Everyone one in squad 11 exept for the captain 3rd seat and 5th seat

wijfje_tevreden

[16]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 6
    orihime and hinamori...i'd like to pimp slap both of them and tell them to stfu...

korygreen

[17]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 4
    Ya, Dondochakka and Pesche can be rough to watch especially Dondochakka. I will admit though that I have chuckled a time or two watching Pesche do something incredibly stupid.

Fishbulb13

[18]Oct 15, 2008
    could107 wrote:
    Everyone one in squad 11 exept for the captain 3rd seat and 5th seat

Don't let Zaraki hear you say that. He'll cut you.

Ranemoraken

[19]Oct 15, 2008
    • level: 20

I really hate Kon, and do so for multiple reasons. He's only prevalent in the anime filler and they make him extremely annoying. For someone so closely connected with main character, he is extremely useless. His only purpose it to keep Ichigo's body running while he goes on adventures, but he's never ever clever or interesting. Fortunately, we don't see him anymore, but I think he could have been mixed in better and made to be actually funny.

I like Momo when she flies off the handle. Haven't had to suffer the trio from Hueco Mundo yet. Hiyori ticks me off because everyone lets her get away with being annoying.

SsriTelQuessir

[20]Oct 16, 2008
    • level: 26
    All the puppets. Not one that I don't find annoying. I don't like Mayuri at all, however, I would not call his character annoying. To me, his more like an easily hatible character. I think that Ishida gets a bit whiny and pretentious at at times. Of Nel's faction, I am actually somewhat amused by Peche. But the other big headed guy, Donosomethingorother....Yeah, he may top my list of annoying characters.