Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Most Annoying Bleach Character

SsriTelQuessir

[41]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 26

peaceknuckle wrote:
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    let's see...who do I hate the most? they've all had good moments. Kanonji and Kon were both entertaining in their premiere episodes. Since then...meh. I haven't been watching the subs, so I haven't had a chance to hate the desert bros yet. Maybe it's renji. I think that of all the characters who had awesome near-deaths, his are by far the most atrocious. And since his personality or involvement have neither improved or been important, his existence is a constant reminder of his failure.
    I love Renji, if for no other reasons than the one you stated above. He gets his you know what kicked almost everytime he fights, yet he still somehow thinks he's a tough guy and can win a fight. He knew he didn't stand a chance, and he still stood his ground when confronted by Aizen, Gin, and Tousen.

Renji is my favorit male bleach character. There is a toughness in his moral courage...he didn't come across that way early in the series, but as his character developed, we get to see a character who cares about the people arround him, his friends and compatriots. He plays the tough guy facade, but don't many men with soft interiors play the tough guy facade?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bloodiedblade

[42]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 9
    i like alot of characters on bleach so it is hard to think of one that is annoying but if had to pick one to me it would be byakuya because he always acts high and mighty and thinks he is above everyone.

AmaterasuAnime

[43]Apr 14, 2009
    • level: 2

bloodiedblade wrote:
    i like alot of characters on bleach so it is hard to think of one that is annoying but if had to pick one to me it would be byakuya because he always acts high and mighty and thinks he is above everyone.

yea i agree it seemed like byakuya didnt care about rukia at all even when shes his wifes sister and his step sister he was gonna let her be executed he just pisses me off plus i just think most of the voices just annoy me on all dubbed anime except code geass but naruto's dubbed voice is just friggin annoying and all the bleach character voices especially rukia annoy me

peaceknuckle

[44]Apr 15, 2009
    • level: 15
    AmaterasuAnime wrote:

bloodiedblade wrote:

yea i agree it seemed like byakuya didnt care about rukia at all even when shes his wifes sister and his step sister he was gonna let her be executed he just pisses me off plus

This is why Byakuya is one of my favorite characters, go figure.

titanmaniac05

[45]Apr 21, 2009
    • level: 12

Initially I didn't like Byakuya (did I spell that right?) but then it turned out to be slightly more complex a character than his earlier archetype suggested. Being all conflicted with following the rules but having to protect his sister and all having to pretend like he didn't care about anything. He kind of grew on me. I think the only person that really annoys me at this point is Aizen. I mean I think the creators tried too hard to make him a cool bad guy and he's kind of lame and ridiculously overpowered. Perfect hypnosis? Really? And it never wears off? There has to be a better way. I just don't like him.

I also think Orihime's situation is more annoying than her character is. She gets an interesting ability to deny reality but she rarely ever uses it because she's too busy being kidnapped or feeling inadequate which makes her power easy to counter/break. Although I think she'd kind of be overpowered too if her emotional state wasn't an issue so maybe it works out. That kind of makes her kind of pitiful though and I'm not really a fan of helpless women. But like Byakuya she kind of grew on me too as her character became more fleshed out and not just that ditzy girl in Ichigo's class.

Edited on 04/21/2009 8:28pm

YamiGuzz

[46]Apr 30, 2009
    I'm surprised nobodies mention Hiyori. man she annoys me to death. sometimes i feel like slapping her myself. Oh and Starks fraccion kid.

KenpachiZarachi

[47]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 4
    Hiyori is pretty bad but i really hated that Hanatoro kid

getto_saiyan

[48]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 8
    Kabuto!!!!!!!!

Fishbulb13

[49]Jun 7, 2010
    • level: 16
    Wrong manga?

getto_saiyan

[50]Jun 7, 2010
    Fishbulb13 wrote:
    Wrong manga?

I know... I was bored to tears yesterday so I did stupidities...

Ranemoraken

[51]Jun 8, 2010
    • level: 20
    Well...Hanataro was really well voiced in the dub, so he never annoyed me. Hiyori was not voiced well, insomuch that the actress has a difficult voice to...emote.

That said, I don't like Hiyori's character. When she got slammed by Ichigo, my arms shot in the air with happiness. (Someone mentioned back then that they thought it was funny that she'd take off her sandal to hit someone, but I forget which vet that was). But her constant disrespect and the fact that NO ONE admonishes her is completely contradictory to EVERYTHING that we know about Soul Society.

SsriTelQuessir

[52]Jun 10, 2010

Ranemoraken wrote:
    Well...Hanataro was really well voiced in the dub, so he never annoyed me. Hiyori was not voiced well, insomuch that the actress has a difficult voice to...emote. That said, I don't like Hiyori's character. When she got slammed by Ichigo, my arms shot in the air with happiness. (Someone mentioned back then that they thought it was funny that she'd take off her sandal to hit someone, but I forget which vet that was). But her constant disrespect and the fact that NO ONE admonishes her is completely contradictory to EVERYTHING that we know about Soul Society.

There is a duality to Hiyori. I don't like her vizord charact as much...she seems out of place. And I have wondered why she give airs of supriority and leadership around the vizords when, I suspect, she is by far the weakest among them. Now, having said that, I actually enjoyed her character quite a bit in the Turn Back the Pendulum sub-arc. She had a more complex character.

peaceknuckle

[53]Jun 10, 2010

I'm actually kind of a Hiyori fan myself. Like STQ said, she kind of grew on me during the TBTP arc. I am also a big fan of the sandal to the face, now every time I'm walking down the street in flip-flops, I get the burning desire to take one off and slap someone in the face with it, it's a very nostalgiac feeling......

could107

[54]Jul 31, 2010
    • level: 16

I really just hate Yammy now. After we find out his number and what not I'm thinking someone as arrogant as him doesn't deserve that title. How he mistreats Ulquiorra, Grimmjow and Nnoitra, calling them trash and nothing more furthers that dislike. Mainly because he's portrayed as overly weak throughout the series so seeing him get a power boost like that and showboating irks me to no end. Btw is he still alive?

aussiechick1579

[55]Mar 20, 2011

Definitely Lirin, she makes me wanna claw out my ear drums, especially her laugh.

syrusfan

[56]Mar 20, 2011
    • level: 38

Nnoritora. Sexist prick...

Ranemoraken

[57]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 20
    hello old thread! Any fullbringers people want to throw on here? Let's see...which one annoys me the most? Tsukishima - for being the villain after Aizen

syrusfan

[58]Mar 27, 2011
    • level: 38

Close second would be a tie between Szayelaporro just because he's creepy, and Mayuri for just being a jerk

SsriTelQuessir

[59]Apr 16, 2011

Ranemoraken wrote:
    hello old thread! Any fullbringers people want to throw on here? Let's see...which one annoys me the most? Tsukishima - for being the villain after Aizen

I have only just now recovered from the unabashed atrocity that is the very concept of the fullbringers. I have been so astonished at how bad they are that I having been able to read Bleach in months.

Good...I finally got that off my chest.

ghost_face99

[60]Apr 19, 2011
    I like it. It's akin to Blade, yes, but it's never a bad thing to expand your universe.

On the topic, it's Omaeda for me. He has his moments at rare times, but I can't help but wonder how he made Vice Captain.