Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Shinigami age in human years....

Llama_guy

[21]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 53
    ...but has everyone seen Aizen's release? Not as far as I know. OR maybe that is his bankai power? Being able to hypnotize without them having to see his release beforehand? =P
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

legendarylugi

[22]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 4

The problem with that theory is that he can only use illusions when he's IN his Shikai (and maybe Bankai) form. If his Zanpaktou is unreleased, his illusions turn off...don't they? That's what I understood.

I guess there is a certain amount of leeway there though, since, as you said, we've yet to see what his Bankai does.

On-topic, mid forties sounds about right for Aizen.

Edited on 03/09/2009 9:57pm
    Edited 3 total times.

peaceknuckle

[23]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 15
    legendarylugi wrote:

The problem with that theory is that he can only use illusions when he's IN his Shikai (and maybe Bankai) form. If his Zanpaktou is unreleased, his illusions turn off...don't they? That's what I understood.

I guess there is a certain amount of leeway there though, since, as you said, we've yet to see what his Bankai does.

On-topic, mid forties sounds about right for Aizen.

I don't know exactly how Kyoka Suigetsu works, but he had a black guy walking around Sereitei as his fill in during TBTP, and no one even batted an eyleash except Shunsui, so deception on a large scale is definitely within his capabilities. Even though I was just joking about thinking he's really an old man.

blackmagechris1

[24]Mar 10, 2009
    • level: 12

Komamura-6 I guessing 35 in dog years. Yachiru-7 Hitsugaya-13 Momo-14 Rukia-15 Hanataro-15 Nemu-16 Renji-17 Shuhei-18 Ikkaku-18 Yumichika-18 Kira-18 Matsumoto-19 Byakuya-20 (Sesshoumaru and Itachi are about this age) Gin-21 Soi Fon-22 Tosen-25 Aizen-28 Yoruichi-28(her cat form slow down aging) Unohana-28 Kenpachi-29 Ukitake-30 Kyoraku-30 Mayuri-32 Yamamoto-60

This is a shonen anime, these there a reason I made some of the people younger. The creator of Kenshin wanted to make the swordsman somewhere in his 30s but his editor say he can't do that so he made him in his late 20s looking like he is in his teens.

Edited on 03/10/2009 10:01am
    Edited 2 total times.

Ranemoraken

[25]Mar 13, 2009
    • level: 20
    And chad is fifteen...I reiterate...yeesh. I nearly choked when I first heard that.

As far as Aizen is concerned, he's able to create illusions and do other things for great amounts of time. Like his own corpse. Perhaps he left his sword lying around? But does that mean he gave it to his body-double in TBTP? I don't remember if his showdown with Urahara...did he have his sword then?