Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Theories and Speculation (May Contain Spoilers)

  • Avatar of aeMaeth_Fire

    aeMaeth_Fire

    [41]May 28, 2007
    • member since: 05/02/07
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 8

    Sorry for spam posting, I think though that it will be interesting to see Ichigo pull out all the stops in the upcomming battle with the Arrancar. But even more interesting will be what happens between the Shinigami and the Vaizard during and after the battle. Personally I think we will see a tacit alliance, and maybe possibly the Shinigami recognizing the Vaizard, and possibly accepting them, due to Ichigo's interim Shinigami status. Ichigo will be more than just another kick ass person, he's going to HAVE to become the mediator between Viazard and Shinigami, he is accepted by both groups.

     

    Now, even more interesting to see will be how the interaction between the Quincy duo and their "allies" in the Soul Society. 

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of BlueTyger

    BlueTyger

    [42]Jun 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/06
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 254

    The SS ageing thing is really seeming like a big plot hole thing to me... when you die are you "reborn" and look young again? And then the whole thing with some people ageing and some not, it seems like everything is made to fit in with the story, not the other way around. For all we know someone like Rukia could have led a full life and died at an older age, and then be a child in the SS.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [43]Jun 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    People don't get reborn. Everyone they've shown dying appears as they did at death, then ages.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of lofwyr_007

    lofwyr_007

    [44]Jun 1, 2007
    • member since: 05/31/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 14

    rukongai spirits in SS only age/feel hunger if they possess a certain level of reiatsu.  Thus the parrot kid who doesn't age is this way because he has no reiatsu, which is the case for most souls that enter rukongai.  The ones that do have reiatsu and age are the ones that go to seireitei.

    I like the idea that Ichigo is the first Vaizard created involving the hougyoku, however indirectly it was.

    I think Ichigo may reach a new plateau of power very soon, just not in a good way.  After his recent encounter with #4(I CAN'T BELIEVE WHO ESPADA 4 WAS!) he is lying there on the verge of death.  If you recall Ichigo's inner battle to control his hollow, at the end his hollow warned him to not die before mastering its power or something.  I think if Ichigo bites it there his hollow will take control, manifest, and lay waste to all kinds of Espada, somewhat redefining their idea of 'power'.  It will be a whole other ordeal for Ichigo to regain control of his body once his hollow takes over(maybe another inner battle, but this time with him as the usurper).  Once he does regain control though he would inevitably have much more control over his hollow and probably be more in synch with it...leading to more insane power.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of DagetAwayMaN421

    DagetAwayMaN421

    [45]Jun 6, 2007
    • member since: 04/19/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 154
    Ichigo's not close to biting the dust because Orihime won't let him, but I wouldn't be surprised if his inner hollow takes over at some point while they're fighting the espadas. It would be very interesting to see Ichigo's hollow side running loose in hueco mundo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thatguy1991

    thatguy1991

    [46]Jun 23, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 415
    I'm thinking that a major character will die soon and be sent to hell as a consequence of the Hueco Mundo Arc or seeing the king, this will follow of course with another search and rescue mission and some ultimate battle, which will lead to another revelation.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KappaPsi

    KappaPsi

    [47]Jun 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 461
    intsesting idea, i could see going to the underworld being a consequence or just a major arc, but how does just seeing the king make a person go to hell? also i thought the winter war was going to be the next arc after HM.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thatguy1991

    thatguy1991

    [48]Jun 24, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 415
    Well I'm just thinking that seeing the king is some kind of ultimate sin that almost nobody is allowed to do, though he must be lonely always being in his own dimension...

    Anyways, you have a point with the winter war, I kind of forgot about that. You're probably right about that, but I somewhat see it as a final arc of the manga, but then again I don't see time right for some reason...If the winter war is the last arc, hopefully it won't end with some ultra-moral ending with everyone developing spiritual powers and donating it to Ichigo.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KappaPsi

    KappaPsi

    [49]Jun 24, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 461
    yea you got a point with seeing the king as a sin. it could be one of those rules like they used on Rukia for the SS arc. people feeling the person shouldnt be punished but its the rule so other have the person sent to the underworld or something... although it would also be cool if they manage to send Aizen to the underworld some how and then ichigo and co have to go there and stop him from breaking out or something. i dont know about winter world being the final arc though. i kinda seeing it more as a set up for people trying to stop aizen from using the key. personally i think the HM arc is going to end with Aizen forcing the gang to retreat in order to prepare for the winter war, then the winter war arc, then the consequnces of that arc. only becasue they have a good thing going and although to get through that is going to take awhile, it all depends on how popular it is at that point. i think as long as they can keep the story going, were not going to know what will be the final arc.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of enctv

    enctv

    [50]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 411

    Okay throwing something out there - Byakuya knows who Isshin is and therefore who Ichigo is. At the end of the Bounto arc, Byakuya tell Ichigothat he does not belong there and must leave, and since he's all about ruleswhatever the father did, Ichigo must be guilty of as well. Also Byakuya's family keeps recorded history which meanshe would be privy to a lot of information on everyone.

    It completely threw me that Isshin was/is a SS. My theory for that is that, yes he went to earth, met Masaki, fell in love,but I do not think it was just her that made him stay, I do believe the choices thatSS and the 46 Council made, had Isshin questioning his and the SS' purpose. AlthoughIsshin is crazy, there is no doubt that he isincredibly noble and when you question someone you havefollowed for hundreds of years, your loyalty is shaken.

    I think that Bleach will not end but they will have what is termed "fillers" at the end, instead ofin the middle I they did Naruto (I'm still a little bitter about that).I love stories about the SS, so the more themerrier, but after the storylines are finished.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of thatguy1991

    thatguy1991

    [51]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 02/23/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 415
    Hm I refused to watch the Bount arc since it was filler, but I've been relooking at the anime and last night I saw the episode where Isshin kills Grand Fisher and something got to me. Isshin said that his Reiatsu was all shriveled up when talking to Kisuke. This made me think that Isshin was the original guinea pig for the gigai that no one could detect yet depleted reiatsu.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of enctv

    enctv

    [52]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 411

    thatguy1991 wrote:
    Hm I refused to watch the Bount arc since it was filler, but I've been relooking at the anime and last night I saw the episode where Isshin kills Grand Fisher and something got to me. Isshin said that his Reiatsu was all shriveled up when talking to Kisuke. This made me think that Isshin was the original guinea pig for the gigai that no one could detect yet depleted reiatsu.

    The question then becomes, how long does it take before the gigai, makes you human -If Isshin was still able to becomeshigami and he has been on Earth in agigai. Because that was Urahara's plan for Rukia, have her in the gigai until it turned her human so that thing inside her would be completely human. She was only suppose to be on earth for a month, right or did Urahara and his accomplices in the SSalready know what was going to happen.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KappaPsi

    KappaPsi

    [53]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 461
    enctv wrote:

    thatguy1991 wrote:
    Hm I refused to watch the Bount arc since it was filler, but I've been relooking at the anime and last night I saw the episode where Isshin kills Grand Fisher and something got to me. Isshin said that his Reiatsu was all shriveled up when talking to Kisuke. This made me think that Isshin was the original guinea pig for the gigai that no one could detect yet depleted reiatsu.

    The question then becomes, how long does it take before the gigai, makes you human -If Isshin was still able to becomeshigami and he has been on Earth in agigai. Because that was Urahara's plan for Rukia, have her in the gigai until it turned her human so that thing inside her would be completely human. She was only suppose to be on earth for a month, right or did Urahara and his accomplices in the SSalready know what was going to happen.



    it could be a few things, it has been a few years since he first used it on Isshin, he could have developed one that works faster then Isshins for rukia so she would have been human in time, or thought she would end up like isshin and want to stay in the human world and not have to worry about her going back. Also, Urahara is pretty good at planning a head he might not have made isshins to completely drain him incase someday isshins services were needed, like they were. another reason could be not knowing how powerful isshin really was before he left SS it could just take him wayyyy longer to turn human then it would someone at the level of rukia.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of enctv

    enctv

    [54]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/15/05
    • level: 14
    • rank: Autobot
    • posts: 411
    KappaPsi wrote:
    enctv wrote:

    thatguy1991 wrote:
    Hm I refused to watch the Bount arc since it was filler, but I've been relooking at the anime and last night I saw the episode where Isshin kills Grand Fisher and something got to me. Isshin said that his Reiatsu was all shriveled up when talking to Kisuke. This made me think that Isshin was the original guinea pig for the gigai that no one could detect yet depleted reiatsu.

    The question then becomes, how long does it take before the gigai, makes you human -If Isshin was still able to becomeshigami and he has been on Earth in agigai. Because that was Urahara's plan for Rukia, have her in the gigai until it turned her human so that thing inside her would be completely human. She was only suppose to be on earth for a month, right or did Urahara and his accomplices in the SSalready know what was going to happen.

    it could be a few things, it has been a few years since he first used it on Isshin, he could have developed one that works faster then Isshins for rukia so she would have been human in time, or thought she would end up like isshin and want to stay in the human world and not have to worry about her going back. Also, Urahara is pretty good at planning a head he might not have made isshins to completely drain him incase someday isshins services were needed, like they were. another reason could be not knowing how powerful isshin really was before he left SS it could just take him wayyyy longer to turn human then it would someone at the level of rukia.

    Which brings up another question. When was the Orb of Distortion put in Rukia, she was a baby when she and her sister arrived at the Soul Society. Was it put there before shewent to SS(Did Urahara have something to do with that?), was it put in when he somehow found out that Rukia was going to be adopted by Byakuya or just after she arrived back on earth? I

    I need to walk away from this forum, I keeping coming up with questions, I did not know I had. And my suspicion of Urahara just continue to grow.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KappaPsi

    KappaPsi

    [55]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/06
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 461
    enctv wrote:
    KappaPsi wrote:
    enctv wrote:

    thatguy1991 wrote:
    Hm I refused to watch the Bount arc since it was filler, but I've been relooking at the anime and last night I saw the episode where Isshin kills Grand Fisher and something got to me. Isshin said that his Reiatsu was all shriveled up when talking to Kisuke. This made me think that Isshin was the original guinea pig for the gigai that no one could detect yet depleted reiatsu.

    The question then becomes, how long does it take before the gigai, makes you human -If Isshin was still able to becomeshigami and he has been on Earth in agigai. Because that was Urahara's plan for Rukia, have her in the gigai until it turned her human so that thing inside her would be completely human. She was only suppose to be on earth for a month, right or did Urahara and his accomplices in the SSalready know what was going to happen.

    it could be a few things, it has been a few years since he first used it on Isshin, he could have developed one that works faster then Isshins for rukia so she would have been human in time, or thought she would end up like isshin and want to stay in the human world and not have to worry about her going back. Also, Urahara is pretty good at planning a head he might not have made isshins to completely drain him incase someday isshins services were needed, like they were. another reason could be not knowing how powerful isshin really was before he left SS it could just take him wayyyy longer to turn human then it would someone at the level of rukia.

    Which brings up another question. When was the Orb of Distortion put in Rukia, she was a baby when she and her sister arrived at the Soul Society. Was it put there before shewent to SS(Did Urahara have something to do with that?), was it put in when he somehow found out that Rukia was going to be adopted by Byakuya or just after she arrived back on earth? I

    I need to walk away from this forum, I keeping coming up with questions, I did not know I had. And my suspicion of Urahara just continue to grow.



    lol but thats the fun of it, i wasnt even thinking along the lines you were but its got me thinking now hahaha

    as for when he put it in her i cant remember either, but unless isshin should be under suspicion too, i would think that urahara should be ok. Otherwise i think Isshin woulda attacked or something because he obviously knows Urahara from a while back so im guessing he might have some idea what he was up too. hes already proved smater then he acts by picking up on kon in ichigo. although he might not of atacked or something cuz at the time urahara was helping ichigos friends and like he said he wasnt back at full power so he might have known he couldnt take him on.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of supergodjinrai

    supergodjinrai

    [56]Jun 25, 2007
    • member since: 10/28/06
    • level: 3
    • rank: Soup Nazi
    • posts: 92
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    MalignantManor wrote:

    Edit- The story behind the Kurosaki family

    Isshin seems to have fled because of the Shinigami/Quincy war or around that time. He stopped being a Shinigami 20 years ago. He is on very familiar terms with Ryûken. Urahara helped him by making a gigai that is probably hard to trace. He notes that it wouldn't be Urahara's fault if he was weaker. Isshin seems like he could hav been a captain, but we don't know for certain. If he was a captain, Hitsugaya is probably his replacement so he would have been in the 10th division.

    I think that's a good possibility since Hitsuguya probably has the shortest current tenure as a captain.  Another theory I came up with is, what if Isshin was the previous 11th division captain who was killed by Zaraki Kenpachi?  I know it's highly unlikely, but it would be a pretty funny twist.  The other possibility is that he was part of the Royal Special Task Force, which would explain why no one really recognized the Kurosaki name in Soul Society
    I was thinking the same thing about Isshin being the 10TH division or 11TH Division captain. If he was the 11TH division captain, I think that if he were a captain, he went by a different name. This way, it would be conceivable that no one would bat an eye-lashwhen a kid with the family name of Kurosaki showed up in Soul Society.

    I also think that he was involved in Urahara's flight from SS along with Yuuichiro

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of MoCrovellie

    MoCrovellie

    [57]Jul 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/18/06
    • level: 11
    • rank: Red Shirted Lt.
    • posts: 667

    You do know Rukia is 150 years old? And that Uraha was exiled 100 years ago....

    So he would have put the orb of distortion in Rukia in de 50 years prior to his exile. And the Gigai he gave her was when she arrived to the real world.

    I think he was banished becauze he helped Isshin, bij making the Gigai for him, SS found out and banished him, becauze he made the gigai.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of someguy0830

    someguy0830

    [58]Jul 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 27
    • rank: Shark Jumper
    • posts: 10,103
    The orb was in the gigai, and got into her upon her possessing the gigai. She hasn't had it for fifty some-odd years.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of NeoDreamslayer

    NeoDreamslayer

    [59]Jul 5, 2007
    • member since: 09/25/05
    • level: 29
    • rank: Volgar the Enforcer
    • posts: 232
    Everything seems to point to Isshin having a different name because, if he had still had the name Kurosaki at the very least Commander Yamamoto would have recognized Ichigo on the spot. I think there are maybe 3 other possibilities. 1 - Yamamoto knows of Isshin Kurosaki's existence but does not let off like he is aware of the connection. 2 - Kurosaki is Masaki's last name and Isshin adopted it to mask his presence which is why no one knows the name Kurosaki. 3 - Imagine if Isshin was a substitute soul reaper like Ichigo is. He had great strength but was not known by all the soul reapers. Dont know if that is possible though.

    And this is my own personal speculation ( it is a little off topic tho): When a Hollow is killed, the souls it eats are released to soul society. If that is true, then when Isshin killed Grand Fisher, Masaki Kurosaki's soul should have gone as well. If that is the case, then imagine if Ichigo met Masaki on a trip to Soul Society!! Or at the very least, imagine if Rukia or Orihime or someone met Masaki in Soul Society. That would be cool.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.