Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Theories and Speculation (May Contain Spoilers)

Avonrepux

[101]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 3
    JadeRent13 wrote:
    Rukia_Kuchiki wrote:

Something has come to mind, because of last week episode. And it also ties into previous episodes.

I think Orihime is going to die at the end of this arc, or before the end of Bleach. Kubo "did" foreshadow Shijin into the first chapter and it took almost 200 chapters to get him in the story.

I lost sleep last night thinking this. Basically, the first hint was her powers, have a release phrase like a shinigami zanpakato release. Nothing much there that I real thought about. But during the Soul Society, she was the one who thought of the idea to "borrow" shinigami robe so they can blend in and not be noticed. I really didn't think much after that. Well time goes on to when she see's Hachigen and says her powers are like the power of a Shinigami. Which sort of matchs up with my 1st statment. Well in the last episode, Ukitake said "when she die's, she will make a great Shinigami."

This also ties into my theory how Ichigo will either beat Ulquiorra or Aizen. Since if a normal person dies, and she goes to the Soul Society and is made a Shinigami right away. Lets just say Ichigo is about to be killed by Aizen, Orihime watching from behind jumps out and takes the full force of Aizen's power, killing her and sending her to the Soul Society. Ichigo flips out because Orihime dies, but forgetting that she went to the Soul Society. Gets enough strengths and beats Aizen. It sort of ties into that theory, but I know there is a lot of plotholes here. So I don't think my end half will come true.

I was thinking the exact same thing! Especially right after watching the latest sub episode:Goodbye...Kurosaki. Not to mention some of the stuff in the manga when they talk about Orihime's powers. In the episode, as much as Orihime is saying goodbye to Ichigo, she's saying goodbye to her life in general. Maybe some foreshadowing that she's not going to survive in Hueco Mundo. Everything she did was so final. Sure, maybe she's just thinking she'll never return home, but this is speculation. The thing about Orihime's powers is that, in my opinion, the power to bring back the dead is just too much. I'm thinking maybe she'll sacrifice herself to destroy the hogyoku or to save someone and then much later come back as a Shinigami with those kinds of powers and not the kind she developed as a human. I could be totally off, because Bleach doesn't seem like the show to kill off any major characters unless they're bad guys or in the distant past. But I can't get away from the feeling that Orihime's going to die.
    I have a hunch too somehow... ever since she made the decision to go to Hueco Mundo...
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Crazy_Monkey480

[102]Oct 29, 2007
    • level: 23
    si_j_s wrote:

I think Isshin chose to leave SS and had Uruhara gave him a gigai that suppress reiatsu. Like Uruhara, he doesn't always agree with SS ways and he cannot serve under it anymore. SS has a tendency to be over confident and won't listen to other suggestions. They ordered the execution of Bountos and Quincys because they might challenge SS someday. Same reason for destroying the modified souls. SS would not admit that they had mistakes and still requires total obedience from the shinigamis and others that serve it. There are other shinigamis who simply retired, abandoned, exiled for having a different beliefs like the former captain who made the bountos. So, I think it's the same for Isshin.

As for Zaraki's zanpaktu, I also have a theory. Although Zaraki is known to be a killer, he doesn't kill anyone who has a strong enough reiatsu or beliefs. He didn't kill a former 13th squad shinigami (bounto arc) because Zaraki thinks he was misguided and could atone for it. He always wears his reiatsu supressing eye patch to prevent himself from killing needlessly. Despite this act of kindness, Zaraki is selfish, only thinking of himself first and fighting because of the fun of it. he doesn't fight to defend. He only fights for himself. That's why his Zanpaktu's was crying when he was fighting with Ichigo. If Zaraki learns to fight for others, his Zanpaktu will reveal itself. Besides, Zaraki has an enormous amount of reiatsu. He never rellied upon his Zanpaktu. Unless he is in an impossible situation and is about to lose to someone, we may never see his Zanpaktu's shikai or bankai.

I agree

AnimeNikkaJamal

[103]Nov 10, 2007
    • level: 11
    Uh, I have a few weird feelings about possible promotions:
    Rukia to 13th Lieutentant (she's definently at that level)
    Renji to Captain (9th maybe?)
    Ikkakku to Captain (if he ever reveals himself)

Also, Yumichika and Toshiro's Lieutenant are both trying to achieve Bankai, so... maybe they'll fill the missing spots.

Imo that's how things are looking due to recent developments.

bleachamploo

[104]Nov 15, 2007
    • level: 1

I just have a few theories of sorts that i was curious about other peoples' opinions and wanted to see what you all thought. if youre not up to ichigo as a vizard yet, this could be a sort of spoiler, so beware if so is all. firstly, does anyone thing that Aizen, Ichimaru, and tousen might be vizards? i think this because they, as well as Urahara, had been experimenting in the past to find a way between shinigami and hollow, so exceed known strenghts. That is how Uraha had come to make the houygoku (dont mind spelling please). Which also leads me to wonder....could urahara be a vizard also? though he did know it was dangerous and end up hiding it. though that doesnt mean he, and the others used it first. on the topic of vizards...i have two theories, one out there thouhg... A) could the vizards possibly be the shinigami that made up Urahara's 12th division? (out there).....B) could the vizards be a sort of case like the bounts (though i know they were a filler and not related to the manga), they were experimented on by 12th division and turned into vizards then escaped to the living world...or even were sent out of SS for some reason.

thats all i have for theories at this time, and probably plenty more that i cant think of at this time. I hope they were ainteresting and will spark some good conversation. However im always wanting to talk about any theories! so let me know if you want to talk about them sometime!

I realize these theories may have been mentioned realier in this thread, so if it is, sorry for the repeat and just let me know, i can locate them.

bleachamploo

[105]Nov 16, 2007

AnimeNikkaJamal wrote:
    Uh, I have a few weird feelings about possible promotions: Rukia to 13th Lieutentant (she's definently at that level) Renji to Captain (9th maybe?) Ikkakku to Captain (if he ever reveals himself) Also, Yumichika and Toshiro's Lieutenant are both trying to achieve Bankai, so... maybe they'll fill the missing spots. Imo that's how things are looking due to recent developments.

Well i could agree that i think Rukia might be vice-captain of 13th. Renji also i could definantly see as a captain, but it will not be the 9th. I dont know his name the but vice-captain on Tousen has taken over as temporary captain and we dont know how strong he really his...he could be strrong enough. There is still 3rd and 5th spots open for Renji though. As for Ikakku, he will never leave squad 11 he said, as he wants to be under kenpachi's command till he dies, so id say he is set in place. There are still plenty of people who we dont know how their real strength, plus it is a good possibility that all but the 9th captain position will never be filled that we know of.

MoCrovellie

[106]Nov 17, 2007
    bleachamploo wrote:

I just have a few theories of sorts that i was curious about other peoples' opinions and wanted to see what you all thought. if youre not up to ichigo as a vizard yet, this could be a sort of spoiler, so beware if so is all. firstly, does anyone thing that Aizen, Ichimaru, and tousen might be vizards? i think this because they, as well as Urahara, had been experimenting in the past to find a way between shinigami and hollow, so exceed known strenghts. That is how Uraha had come to make the houygoku (dont mind spelling please). Which also leads me to wonder....could urahara be a vizard also? though he did know it was dangerous and end up hiding it. though that doesnt mean he, and the others used it first. on the topic of vizards...i have two theories, one out there thouhg... A) could the vizards possibly be the shinigami that made up Urahara's 12th division? (out there).....B) could the vizards be a sort of case like the bounts (though i know they were a filler and not related to the manga), they were experimented on by 12th division and turned into vizards then escaped to the living world...or even were sent out of SS for some reason.

thats all i have for theories at this time, and probably plenty more that i cant think of at this time. I hope they were ainteresting and will spark some good conversation. However im always wanting to talk about any theories! so let me know if you want to talk about them sometime!

I realize these theories may have been mentioned realier in this thread, so if it is, sorry for the repeat and just let me know, i can locate them.

I do think Aizen, Gin and Tousen are or will be Vizards, or atleast they will have hollowpowers, dunno if you can "create" an inner hollow. But then again maybe they have one in them. I think Uruhara might be a Vizard, but then again why didn't he help ichigo with his inner hollow, or did he foresaw that the Vizards would come and help him, and he thought maybe that that would be better for his plans...We know he's ubersmart and very strategic.

The Vizards we know are created Naturally i think, just like the natural Arrancar. I don't think they where part of Uruhara's squad, but that would be a nice twist, but then again, Uruhara's whole squad in Vizard mode, not likely.

Vulpix1000

[107]Nov 18, 2007
    • level: 3
    Pain09 wrote:

edit: isnt that little guy ichigo had or girl ex-espada meaning that she is 3 digit? or did i get the ex-espada wrong?

She is not three digit. The Arrancar with three digits are known as the Privaron Espada. They were the Espada until Aizen aquired the HĂ´gyoku. He then demoted them and artificially created new Arrancar to be his Espada to match his ideals. Neliel Tu Oderschvank aka. Nell Tu, was one of Aizen's artificially created Arrancar. The three digit Arrancar are the Privaron Espada, not ones that were thrown out like Neliel. (Poor Neliel, .)

I agree with the people that are saying that Issin changed his last name and was a captain. I have suspected that since I first saw him in his shinigami garb. I also think that he was a Shiba, like others do here. Although I agree that he was most likely the Captain of the Tenth, I think it would be really funny if he was the Captain of the Sixth and that Byakuya was his Lieutenant.

Most of my suspicions have already been voiced here, so there really isn't much more for me to say.

bleachamploo

[108]Nov 19, 2007
    Well the reason i think Urahara might be a vizard is because of a few things....First when Isshin showed up and talked with Urahara he told Isshin that they have made contact with him, thus he knows about their existance. Another is the two times he fought Yammy. The first time he showed up and Yammy shot cero at him and he said he used a very similar attack and to change course instead of blowing it up. Then the second tmie, Yammy had a ring of cero around his fist for the bullet things and tried to punch Urahara, but he made a circle with his sword which was exactly the same as the cero ring. It just seems unlikely he could do that without benig part hollow, as Shinki can also use cero.

MoCrovellie

[109]Nov 28, 2007
    bleachamploo wrote:
    Well the reason i think Urahara might be a vizard is because of a few things....First when Isshin showed up and talked with Urahara he told Isshin that they have made contact with him, thus he knows about their existance. Another is the two times he fought Yammy. The first time he showed up and Yammy shot cero at him and he said he used a very similar attack and to change course instead of blowing it up. Then the second tmie, Yammy had a ring of cero around his fist for the bullet things and tried to punch Urahara, but he made a circle with his sword which was exactly the same as the cero ring. It just seems unlikely he could do that without benig part hollow, as Shinki can also use cero.

He negated Yammy's Cero with the same amount of power, fired from his sword, so that isn't a Cero. It's like shooting 2 equal bullets at eachother at the same velocity and same distance, they will collide and fall down, negating eachothers momentum.

And about the Bullet Cero, he was able to stop it, becuz as he said he saw him use it enough time to see how he fires it, what Uruhara did is like turn of his gas...

Knowing about Vizards, ofcourse he knows about them, he was head of 12th squad the research squad.

But i also think he's a Vizard, but haven't seen enough evidence.

OneNotTaken

[110]Dec 13, 2007
    • level: 21

MoCrovellie wrote:
    bleachamploo wrote:
    He negated Yammy's Cero with the same amount of power, fired from his sword, so that isn't a Cero. It's like shooting 2 equal bullets at eachother at the same velocity and same distance, they will collide and fall down, negating eachothers momentum. And about the Bullet Cero, he was able to stop it, becuz as he said he saw him use it enough time to see how he fires it, what Uruhara did is like turn of his gas... Knowing about Vizards, ofcourse he knows about them, he was head of 12th squad the research squad. But i also think he's a Vizard, but haven't seen enough evidence.

I agree, I don't think anything we've seen so far has given us any evidence to think he is or isnt a viazard. The shot he fire's from benihime is just one of his abilities, clearly shown by the fact that he says "Sing benihime" when he uses it, and not "cero" or nothing. BUT, knowing of his past, and that he is obsessed with research and knowledge, especially things that are considered taboo, and that he has already been kicked out of soul society, I feel like there is no reason why he wouldn't become a viazard.

MoCrovellie

[111]Dec 17, 2007
    OneNotTaken wrote:

MoCrovellie wrote:
    bleachamploo wrote:
    He negated Yammy's Cero with the same amount of power, fired from his sword, so that isn't a Cero. It's like shooting 2 equal bullets at eachother at the same velocity and same distance, they will collide and fall down, negating eachothers momentum. And about the Bullet Cero, he was able to stop it, becuz as he said he saw him use it enough time to see how he fires it, what Uruhara did is like turn of his gas... Knowing about Vizards, ofcourse he knows about them, he was head of 12th squad the research squad. But i also think he's a Vizard, but haven't seen enough evidence.

I agree, I don't think anything we've seen so far has given us any evidence to think he is or isnt a viazard. The shot he fire's from benihime is just one of his abilities, clearly shown by the fact that he says "Sing benihime" when he uses it, and not "cero" or nothing. BUT, knowing of his past, and that he is obsessed with research and knowledge, especially things that are considered taboo, and that he has already been kicked out of soul society, I feel like there is no reason why he wouldn't become a viazard.

I don't see any reason why he wouldn't become a vizard either, i hope he is.

unknownSHOUSKE

[112]Dec 22, 2007
    • level: 14
    Attention!!!! There's a present for you guys on my profile, please check it out!!!!

someguy0830

[114]Dec 24, 2007
    • level: 27
    Urahara's been out of Soul Society for nearly 100 years. Unless Histugaya is a lot older than the author has suggested, Urahara being his father seems unlikely.

bleach_united

[115]Dec 28, 2007

Heloo! FIrst fo all! i would like to share sum theories with all of you, and i wanna see what you all think.

FIrst the King of Soul Society, he had a son(ichigo) but sent him to earth for sum reason i dunt know yet. With his mother Masaki who is the queen or maybe not. ANd when he went to the human world the king sent Isshnin or whutever his name is. AS sumone to protect ichigo and his mom. BUt when ichigo was still very young, the ishhnin dude fell in LOVE with Masaki and had two daughters. And why i think its like that becuz Ichigo looks nothing like Isshnin if he was his dad! but looks more like his mom! and Isshniin looks more like a mentor or guardian to me like urahara but in a more fun kind of way. And all this speculation about isshnin being a royal knight is 98% TRUE! becuz why do u think he was exiled from soul society/? exactly 20 years ago! becuz as the protector of ichigo and ichigo's mom....he faild to protect ichigo's mom so thats why he probably got exiled.and ichigo is probably 20 years old now cuz he was around 17 or 15 years old when he got shinigami powers....but thats seems like such a long time ago....ichigo must of got OLDER of course. SO thats why its exactly 20 years ago that isshnin got exiled from Soul Society, and ichigo is probably 20 years old now. And Urahara wasnt exiled from soul society 100 years ago.....they just said that its been LIKE a century since he's been in soul society. So what i think he left soul society the same time Isshnin left. AND yourichi just probably tagged along or sumthin. Anyways in one japanesse spoiler they say that ichigo is a prince! but thats whut i heard...O'WELL and the Forms of ichigo's power:

1. Shikai 2. Bankai 3. Hollow form 4. Second hollow form(maybe) 5.Prince form which alot of people sed he used when he versed Kenpachi. WHen his eyes turned blue, and for me didnt look like his resolve but a WAY MORE POWERFULL FORM, THAT WAS CERTAINLY PRINCE FORM. ANd why i think the hollow form has 2 forms becuz like the zanpaktu it also has two forms, shikai and bankai. so the Hollow form might have two stages, the mask form then the fully covered hollow armor form. Maybee.. and the FIRST ARRANCAR. they metion about it or Isshnin metions it. Maybe that first arrancar was the first test by urahara. And when urahara found out it was so powerfull he sealed it. And when Aizen said that Urahara sealed it RIGHT AFTER IT WAS CREATED, that isnt proven yet....cuz Aizen wasnt der even der. how would he know what happen when urahara created it...unless he was der...and I HIGHLY DOUBT IT. that aizen was friends with urahara cuz for me urahara is much older than Aizen. And that brings me to my other theory that when urahara created that first arrancar that first arrnacar might of been aizen's dad. Thats why aizen is so freaking powerfull becuz he was BORN SHINIGAMI HALF HOLLOW! he WAS BORN LIKE THAT! thats why he is so powerfull. And is nowtrying to find a way to share or influence this power of half hollow half shinigami so he could create an army..or sumthin else. ANd the very last thing i wanna share. Urahara's soul slayer...no one knows what it is....but i think i know what it is...becuz right after ichigo used Getsuga tenshou he was able to do it also....so for me i think his soul slayers power is to hav the ability to copy other shinigami's soul slayers. And when he verse that Espada number 10(yami) when yami used that Bala fast ability(if u all dunt know what bala is, it is an ability like CERO but a faster version of it but a little weaker than it also) when he used Bala urahara was able to kind of controll it, like he culd use it 2. Anyways it would be so kick ass if Urahara could copy other peoples abilites. He could copy Aizens illusion's, TOusens bankai, Kuchiki Bykuya's senbonzakura!! damm dat would be SWEET!

Llama_guy

[117]Dec 28, 2007
    • level: 53
    magneticssamuri wrote:
    Ichigo isnt even near 20 years old, the entire 154 episodes to date have been like 5 months their time I would guess,if that even.

Well, since spring some time (I think they mentioned May when talking about when Rukia came to Karakura; also, episode seven or so was June 7th), they got back in September, and Ichigo's been training a month. Plus some time in Hueco Mundo, plus plus, I'd say October or early November. And since he said himself he was 15 years old and a high school freshman at the beginning, I'd guess he has turned 16 by now or will turn that pretty soon.

Rogue_Beeyatch

[118]Jan 2, 2008
    • level: 23
    Now, as far as I see everyone are naming their Spirit King so allow me to join the discussion. I think that Spirit King is actually Spirit Queen ... Kuchiki Rukia. My arguments:

1. First of all I'm gonna quote (well, not literally quote cause I can't remember exact quote) Aizen: "There's no one sitting in heaven". I believe this refers to the dimension where Spirit King lives. In my theory something very very nasty happened there (new arc villain?) about 150 years ago, and two remaining heirs to the throne were sent to the SS in the attempt to save the world from crumbling. Thing that always intrigued me is that Hisana and Rukia ended up together in SS, even though that's very rare. Now, Hisana thought they were followed and that's why she left Rukia by herself, and after she was certain that she was safe she married leader of Kuchiki clan (noble family that , oh wonder, also has unique history of SS). That's actually part that really amazed me, I mean, Byakuya is this cold, emotionless law-abiding person, who could have any woman in SS and then shows up this poor, little, distant person and her falls so hard for her that he marries her and later continues her quest after she dies? She had to be one hell of a special person to do that number on him. Plus, I don't think she ever really loved him, she said it herself on her deathbed "please forgive I could never return your feelings" or something like that. Now, all this aren't really anything but far-fetched theories, but still I thought I'd mention them.

2. Everyone are constantly pointing out that Rukia has that graciousness around her, and even though that's something she could learn from Byakuya, Renji remembers the same about her from way before she was adopted in Kuchiki clan. There are moment when she does something and everyone are all "lovestruck" (to quote Renji) and speechless.

3. Did anyone else noticed another royal quality that Rukia has, and that's to change peoples opinions and pull them out of their dark moods. Rukia gives her speech, and voila! Ichigo is not depressed anymore. She convinces Orihime that there's a bright future for her in battle in three minutes or less. (Stupid decision, btw. She should've just left Orihime alone) In couple of days she was in 6th devision prison Rukia impressed Hanatarou so much that he decided to risk his life and position as Shinigami to join Ichigo and try to rescue her. 4. Rukia never quite belongs anywhere, not in RW, and not in SS. I just get that feeling of misery from her, like even when she's happy she's just faking it so she wouldn't make anyone sad. 5. Why Rukia? Why did Urahara chose Rukia to hide hogyoku in in the first place? I mean, if you want to hide something isn't it obvious that you use someone who's pretty much forgettable, and not someone from one of the four noble clans. Actually, even after the whole hogyoku story everyone seemed so cool about it. Especially Rukia and Byakuya. I mean it's not every day you/your sister ends up on a death row because some psycho put the most dangerous thing in the world(s) in her chest. Back to my original question, what is so special about Rukia that she had to be a carrier of hogyoku? My theory is that Urahara found something strange about Rukia's spirit pattern/frequency or something that matched that of hogyoku, and that's why something so powerful was hidden successfully inside her, and human-turning gigai is only a diversion.

6. What's up with her shikai anyways? How many moves one shikai can have? Cause, she keeps dancing and dancing... and is there anyone else who thinks that she came up with that third dance at the same moment she used it? There are so many irregularities with Rukia's power level that it hurts.

LOL, now when I read this it seems more like a fanfiction, but thank God at least speculating is free region, so I can let my mind wander off. Also, all people are so hyped about saint Spirit King, but aren't hollows spirits, too? That means that it's their king, too. Who says that he/she's gonna show up and be on Shinigami side? I mean, if he were, and if he's so powerful, would her really choose not-interfering policy? I expect king to be tough, intelligent and bad-ass and not some goody saint.

And now I'm off to bed. Forgive me for boring you, and don't think that I'm some Rukia obsessed freak - cause I'm not, actually I have this kinds of theories about almost all characters (well, obviously not that they're SKs but something else).

Pain09

[119]Jan 11, 2008
    • level: 5
    i dont think there will be any promos, for that to happend someone has to die at hueco mondo (?) and even if someone dies i dont think that renji (even with if he can) will want to be cptn b/c he already have good relationship with rukia and byakuya.

besides that i wanted to know is bleach gonna be like dragonball? he gets more and more spirit only and nothing else changes he have like what 1 day since all this was under 1 day i think.

i think that the mask that ichigo and vizards have are first level of the shin/hol, i remember that ichigo when he was on autopilot/hol that he was almost fully hollow and pretty strong much stronger then the others but when he got controll he just had that mask and was equal. can ichigo enter his shin/hol and borrow the 100% power from the hollow. i think for now he has some power but when they faught they were both equal and that would make ichigo 2x his own power.

MoCrovellie

[120]Jan 16, 2008

Nice Theory Rogue_Beeatch, i have been pondering about those irregularities also. Would make a lott of sense if she would be the Spirit Queen, but then with no memory of it, or atleast connected to the Spirit King, maybe his daughter???