Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Theories and Speculation (May Contain Spoilers)

OneNotTaken

[141]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    Zuk0 wrote:
    I think that that's a damn good prediction. I pretty much had the same thoughts as you, and I'm sure that nobody is more fit to fight against Aizen than Ichigo. However, I think that Ichigo's dad will reveal himself to Ichigo sooner than you think in order to get Ichigo out of something. what it will be i don't have any idea.

With the 13 court guard squads, youroichi, urahara, ishida, chad, orihime, and the 8 viazard, I don't think it will fall upon his dad to save him in a pinch. Although I do agree that he will reveal himself soon.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zuk0

[142]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 5
    Yea, i wasn't sure what the reason for his dad revealing himself would be, so i just threw something out there. Ichigos pretty good at getting out of things.

OneNotTaken

[143]Jan 30, 2008
    Zuk0 wrote:
    Yea, i wasn't sure what the reason for his dad revealing himself would be, so i just threw something out there. Ichigos pretty good at getting out of things.

Agreed. Id say a good bet would be that Urahara convinces Isshin to reveal himself to Ichigo either so he can give him advice for the coming war, so he can share strategy or techniques with him, or just in case Ichigo dies, he wont die not knowing the truth about his parent(s).

wizard_ninja

[144]Jan 30, 2008
    • level: 4
    Just a few discrepancies but I totally agree with most of it. Firstly, don't expect Inoue to be safe yet seeing as Halibel and co. are probably still watching and Ulquiorra should be free soon. Secondly, why a filler arc? Characters ARE allowed to get stronger in the manga you know...

ryoko_masaki

[145]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 6
    I really meant that they're going to have to have them train a lot, thats why I think they're going to have a filler arc. Don't get me wrong... I loved the Bount arc, I think it was important in order to see how Ichigo achieved control of his hollow side, but I'm just saying that Aizen is too powerful for Ichigo, so they have to have him get stronger in some way.

I think Orihime is pretty much saved, I mean, with all those captains there how can she not be? The only way for her to actually stay in Hueco Mundo is if maybe she decides to stay by her own will. You know... to reverse everything or something like that. After all, she is a very sweet character and wants to feel like she's actually helping.

Llama_guy

[146]Jan 31, 2008
    • level: 53
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    I really meant that they're going to have to have them train a lot, thats why I think they're going to have a filler arc. Don't get me wrong... I loved the Bount arc, I think it was important in order to see how Ichigo achieved control of his hollow side, but I'm just saying that Aizen is too powerful for Ichigo, so they have to have him get stronger in some way.

... Ichigo learned how to control his Hollow side in the Arrancar arc, which was not filler. And any power any character gained during this arc was lost. It was Ishida and Rukia who got their powers back during the Bount Arc, and they both lost it at the end, so everything was reset. I highly doubt anyone will grow permanently stronger in a filler arc.

ryoko_masaki

[147]Jan 31, 2008

I guess you're right. Regardless, I'm sure they are still going to have the filler arc, just to keep the show running. Thats what most anime's do now a days. Plus, I don't mind. The more I get, the better for me. I just wished they would do one were they show us a little more about the characters past. I mean, Ishida, Orihime, and Chad. I would love to know their back stories.

Oh.. but I still think everything else I said in my previous messages.

wizard_ninja

[148]Jan 31, 2008
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

He's going to have to get stronger in the manga first you know, so it won't be a filler. Also the bounto arc didn't make Ichigo any more powerful or give him more control, it was just more fights. The Ichigo in the manga is just as powerful as the Ichigo in the anime.

ryoko_masaki wrote:
    I think Orihime is pretty much saved, I mean, with all those captains there how can she not be? The only way for her to actually stay in Hueco Mundo is if maybe she decides to stay by her own will. You know... to reverse everything or something like that. After all, she is a very sweet character and wants to feel like she's actually helping.
    Pretty much saved? TWO ESPADA IN THE VICINITY!! Number 4 and one of the top 3 to be precise, as well as Halibel's fraccion. Inoue is a long way from being saved my friend, a long way indeed.

ryoko_masaki

[149]Jan 31, 2008
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

He's going to have to get stronger in the manga first you know, so it won't be a filler. Also the bounto arc didn't make Ichigo any more powerful or give him more control, it was just more fights. The Ichigo in the manga is just as powerful as the Ichigo in the anime.

ryoko_masaki wrote:
    Pretty much saved? TWO ESPADA IN THE VICINITY!! Number 4 and one of the top 3 to be precise, as well as Halibel's fraccion. Inoue is a long way from being saved my friend, a long way indeed.

So what??? You don't think that the captains can handle it? I mean.... come on... if the captains can't stand up to them, then our poor Ichigo is doomed.

MoCrovellie

[150]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

ryoko_masaki wrote:

So what??? You don't think that the captains can handle it? I mean.... come on... if the captains can't stand up to them, then our poor Ichigo is doomed.

Don't forget Aizen, Tousen, Gin, and Wonderweiss is also around. So she isn't that save at all. I think Aizen will let them go, becauze he sees it all as a game, he only needs Orihime now to restore the hougyoke, becauze he forcefully awakens it too 100%.

ryoko_masaki

[151]Feb 1, 2008
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    Don't forget Aizen, Tousen, Gin, and Wonderweiss is also around. So she isn't that save at all. I think Aizen will let them go, becauze he sees it all as a game, he only needs Orihime now to restore the hougyoke, becauze he forcefully awakens it too 100%.
    I see what you mean. I don't know, for some reason I think Gin or Tousen are going to betray Aizen. I don't know... it just seems that way to me. More likely Gin. I actually like his character ::looks around nervously: I wonder how Orihime's powers would awaken the hougyoke. I really hope they hurry up and finish this arc, I want to see the REAL battle. Not in Hueco Mundo, but on the real world. Just think of the disaster. ::Laugh's evily::
    Edited on 02/01/2008 2:36pm

peaceknuckle

[152]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 15
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    erattic_enigma wrote:

peaceknuckle wrote:
    I was watching an episode where Aizen says they still have to finish gathering the Vastro Lordes, I was wondering how many of the current Espada were Vastro's, and how many more could there be out there to convert? I would kind of eliminate Yami, and going by the ease that Grimmjaw dispatched Luppi, I would think he might be the lowest ranked Vastro Lorde, giving a possibility of six of them so far.And besides that, the only one that really looked like what the outline of a Vastro was Ulquiorra. So who do you think are Vastro Lordes out of the Espada, and how many more do you think will be introduced later?

If you read the manga, there is a few chapters devoted to Grimmjow's backstory where it is revealed that he was an Adjucha class panther-type hollow meaning that he wasn't Vasto Lorde I would also rule Nnoitra out as a Vasto and Ulquiorra does look like the outline but there is a possibilty that just Stark, Hallibel and the unnamed old guy are Vasto Also, when Aizen talked about gathering the Vasto Lorde I think he was talking about using them to suppliment his Arracnar/Hollow army

Themore the series goes on the more they reveal about the Espada. Grimmjow wasn't a Vastro Lorde yet, but all the hollows he was with were adjuchas and ended up outside the Espada. They told him to go on to become a Vastro Lorde and he left them all behind, I think there is more of the Grimmjow flashback to come. The way the talk about the Espada is going, now I think Aaronero is the only non Vastro Lorde. ButI am almost100% that Grimmjow is a VL.
    Aaronero is the only gillian. He states this as fact. Grimmjow is an adjuchas. He states this as fact. I do not thing that Nnoitra is a vasto lorde just because his body proportions are so non human. That being said, it is VERY obvious that ulquiorra is a vasto lorde because his mask is exactly half of what their typical mast looks like, Which means that it is VERY likely that the top 4 espada are vasto lorde, and those are the only vasto lordes that Aizen has found because if he found more, they would without a doubt be powerful enough to be espada. Some newly created arrancar could be vasto lorde as well, like wonderweiss, but we havn't seen enough of them yet to decide. I say that he has 5 vasto lorde maximum. At the moment.
    I agree but I still think that Grimmjaw may have went on to become a VL between the flashback and current time. He was definitely an adjucha along with the others, but while they all gave up on their goal to become VL's, they told Grimmjaw to move on and eat them so he would gain their strength, and he said something along the lines of "f it , I'm going" so I think he may have become a VL, since he became an espada and the others that were with him did not. Then again I could just be reading to much into it and hoping Grimmjaw is stronger than what he is supposed to be

wizard_ninja

[153]Feb 1, 2008
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    peaceknuckle wrote:
    erattic_enigma wrote:

peaceknuckle wrote:
    I was watching an episode where Aizen says they still have to finish gathering the Vastro Lordes, I was wondering how many of the current Espada were Vastro's, and how many more could there be out there to convert? I would kind of eliminate Yami, and going by the ease that Grimmjaw dispatched Luppi, I would think he might be the lowest ranked Vastro Lorde, giving a possibility of six of them so far.And besides that, the only one that really looked like what the outline of a Vastro was Ulquiorra. So who do you think are Vastro Lordes out of the Espada, and how many more do you think will be introduced later?

If you read the manga, there is a few chapters devoted to Grimmjow's backstory where it is revealed that he was an Adjucha class panther-type hollow meaning that he wasn't Vasto Lorde I would also rule Nnoitra out as a Vasto and Ulquiorra does look like the outline but there is a possibilty that just Stark, Hallibel and the unnamed old guy are Vasto Also, when Aizen talked about gathering the Vasto Lorde I think he was talking about using them to suppliment his Arracnar/Hollow army

Themore the series goes on the more they reveal about the Espada. Grimmjow wasn't a Vastro Lorde yet, but all the hollows he was with were adjuchas and ended up outside the Espada. They told him to go on to become a Vastro Lorde and he left them all behind, I think there is more of the Grimmjow flashback to come. The way the talk about the Espada is going, now I think Aaronero is the only non Vastro Lorde. ButI am almost100% that Grimmjow is a VL.
    Aaronero is the only gillian. He states this as fact. Grimmjow is an adjuchas. He states this as fact. I do not thing that Nnoitra is a vasto lorde just because his body proportions are so non human. That being said, it is VERY obvious that ulquiorra is a vasto lorde because his mask is exactly half of what their typical mast looks like, Which means that it is VERY likely that the top 4 espada are vasto lorde, and those are the only vasto lordes that Aizen has found because if he found more, they would without a doubt be powerful enough to be espada. Some newly created arrancar could be vasto lorde as well, like wonderweiss, but we havn't seen enough of them yet to decide. I say that he has 5 vasto lorde maximum. At the moment.
    I agree but I still think that Grimmjaw may have went on to become a VL between the flashback and current time. He was definitely an adjucha along with the others, but while they all gave up on their goal to become VL's, they told Grimmjaw to move on and eat them so he would gain their strength, and he said something along the lines of "f it , I'm going" so I think he may have become a VL, since he became an espada and the others that were with him did not. Then again I could just be reading to much into it and hoping Grimmjaw is stronger than what he is supposed to be
    Exactly, it was only stated he was an adjuchas in the time of the flash back. We had hints that he moved on from there. I mean look at the power gap between 7 and 6. There is a masssive difference and we know that Zomari was an adjuchas. If Ulqiorra is a VL and Grimmjow isn't then how did he fight so evenly against him?

MoCrovellie

[154]Feb 1, 2008
    • level: 11
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    I see what you mean. I don't know, for some reason I think Gin or Tousen are going to betray Aizen. I don't know... it just seems that way to me. More likely Gin. I actually like his character ::looks around nervously: I wonder how Orihime's powers would awaken the hougyoke. I really hope they hurry up and finish this arc, I want to see the REAL battle. Not in Hueco Mundo, but on the real world. Just think of the disaster. ::Laugh's evily::

Her powers don't awaken the hougyoke, she restores it after Aizen forcefully awakens it to convert a hollow to an arrancar, well atleast i think. And dunno about Gin betraying Aizen, i could see Tousen doing that. Gin has always been Aizen's loyal "friend". Tousen looks to me like a misguided little doggy. I don't like him.

And can't wait for this arc to be over too, want to see some real world interaction.

wizard_ninja

[155]Feb 1, 2008
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

Her powers don't awaken the hougyoke, she restores it after Aizen forcefully awakens it to convert a hollow to an arrancar, well atleast i think. And dunno about Gin betraying Aizen, i could see Tousen doing that. Gin has always been Aizen's loyal "friend". Tousen looks to me like a misguided little doggy. I don't like him.

And can't wait for this arc to be over too, want to see some real world interaction.
    I wanna see what Urahara has taught Tatsuki and Keigo especially.

ryoko_masaki

[156]Feb 2, 2008
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

I know. I feel like its taking forever to end. Its like... just get it over with. Save Orihime and get out of there. About Tousen, I agree with you, I don't like him. He is such a dork. Like I said before, I like Gin. I would like to believe that there's still some good in him. Plus... I think Gin must be stronger than Tousen, so he has a lot more chance of surviving if he betrayed Aizen. I know its highly unlikely, but a girl can dream, can't she?

goofy5507

[157]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 12
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    MoCrovellie wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    wizard_ninja wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

I know. I feel like its taking forever to end. Its like... just get it over with. Save Orihime and get out of there. About Tousen, I agree with you, I don't like him. He is such a dork. Like I said before, I like Gin. I would like to believe that there's still some good in him. Plus... I think Gin must be stronger than Tousen, so he has a lot more chance of surviving if he betrayed Aizen. I know its highly unlikely, but a girl can dream, can't she?

mb Gin would indeed betray Aizen cause of his bond with Matsumoto, i really wonder what there past is like, we still have to see Gin's true power and i guess it is pretty strong so...

I don't think Aizen will let Orihime go so easily but if he doesn't do that that would mean that the top 3 espada would enter in a fight with a lot of captains(and prob kick their asses) and it would be lame than to see those captains survive in some stupid way, not that i wanna see Byakuya and other captains dead but if you're defeated you can't keep making up reasons to keep a character alive. So i think it would be better for the story if Orihime decided to stay on her own or if she went to the real world!

ryoko_masaki

[158]Feb 11, 2008
    In order to keep this going, I'm sure she is going to stay in Hueco Mundo. There was that episode where she says she needs to stay and destroy the hougyoke, so maybe she will try to do that, but to everyone else, its going to seem like she really betrayed them or something around those lines.

OneNotTaken

[159]Feb 11, 2008
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    In order to keep this going, I'm sure she is going to stay in Hueco Mundo. There was that episode where she says she needs to stay and destroy the hougyoke, so maybe she will try to do that, but to everyone else, its going to seem like she really betrayed them or something around those lines.

If they are able to get away, I don't think Orihime is going to have much of a choice. Remember when Rukia wanted Ichigo to leave her in soul society and go? I believe his words were "your opinion doesn't matter to me, I'm saving you and nothing you can do or say will stop me" I have a feeling his response would be along the same lines if orihime tried to stay.

ryoko_masaki

[160]Feb 11, 2008
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

If they are able to get away, I don't think Orihime is going to have much of a choice. Remember when Rukia wanted Ichigo to leave her in soul society and go? I believe his words were "your opinion doesn't matter to me, I'm saving you and nothing you can do or say will stop me" I have a feeling his response would be along the same lines if orihime tried to stay.

You really think so? You could be right, but if Ichigo sees her walk to Ulquiorra or Aizen and tells them that she is part of their team, I'm sure he will be way too shocked or pissed to bother saying something like that. Imagine how the whole gang would feel... coming all the way to HC, risking their butts, and for what? So that she can join the bad guys. Now this would be good T.V.