Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Theories and Speculation (May Contain Spoilers)

OneNotTaken

[161]Feb 11, 2008
    • level: 21
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    In order to keep this going, I'm sure she is going to stay in Hueco Mundo. There was that episode where she says she needs to stay and destroy the hougyoke, so maybe she will try to do that, but to everyone else, its going to seem like she really betrayed them or something around those lines.

If they are able to get away, I don't think Orihime is going to have much of a choice. Remember when Rukia wanted Ichigo to leave her in soul society and go? I believe his words were "your opinion doesn't matter to me, I'm saving you and nothing you can do or say will stop me" I have a feeling his response would be along the same lines if orihime tried to stay.

You really think so? You could be right, but if Ichigo sees her walk to Ulquiorra or Aizen and tells them that she is part of their team, I'm sure he will be way too shocked or pissed to bother saying something like that. Imagine how the whole gang would feel... coming all the way to HC, risking their butts, and for what? So that she can join the bad guys. Now this would be good T.V.

You've got a point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

goofy5507

[162]Feb 12, 2008
    • level: 12
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    In order to keep this going, I'm sure she is going to stay in Hueco Mundo. There was that episode where she says she needs to stay and destroy the hougyoke, so maybe she will try to do that, but to everyone else, its going to seem like she really betrayed them or something around those lines.

If they are able to get away, I don't think Orihime is going to have much of a choice. Remember when Rukia wanted Ichigo to leave her in soul society and go? I believe his words were "your opinion doesn't matter to me, I'm saving you and nothing you can do or say will stop me" I have a feeling his response would be along the same lines if orihime tried to stay.

You really think so? You could be right, but if Ichigo sees her walk to Ulquiorra or Aizen and tells them that she is part of their team, I'm sure he will be way too shocked or pissed to bother saying something like that. Imagine how the whole gang would feel... coming all the way to HC, risking their butts, and for what? So that she can join the bad guys. Now this would be good T.V.

You've got a point.

If Orihime says it that way, i think Ichigo will freak out and will probably try to fight Aizen and will get his ass kicked that would be stupid, fight between Aizen and Ichigo is like 200 episodes away so, i think Orihime will be a little more subtle.

rockyking

[163]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 6
    goofy5507 wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    ryoko_masaki wrote:

You've got a point.

If Orihime says it that way, i think Ichigo will freak out and will probably try to fight Aizen and will get his ass kicked that would be stupid, fight between Aizen and Ichigo is like 200 episodes away so, i think Orihime will be a little more subtle.

man please 200 episode u want t give me heart attack
    maybe 70 epsiode at most

Darkknight313

[164]Feb 14, 2008
    • level: 28
    I think the old man is espada #1 because of the fact he is the oldest in Hueco Mundo and they haven't reaveled his name yet so I think it is obvious he is espada #1.

OneNotTaken

[165]Feb 14, 2008
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    I think the old man is espada #1 because of the fact he is the oldest in Hueco Mundo and they haven't reaveled his name yet so I think it is obvious he is espada #1.

There is nothing that says he is the oldest in Hueco Mundo, and since when has age ever been an accurate estimate of power, in any anime, ever? Although I do agree with you, old dude is number 1. lol.

goofy5507

[166]Feb 15, 2008
    • level: 12
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:

There is nothing that says he is the oldest in Hueco Mundo, and since when has age ever been an accurate estimate of power, in any anime, ever? Although I do agree with you, old dude is number 1. lol.

who knows, and bout i certainly think it's gonna be more than 70 episode atleast like 150 more i think, there is no way at the speed they are proceding that they can reveal everything that has to be revealed in a satisfying way in 70 epis, so i'll still stay with 200

OneNotTaken

[167]Feb 15, 2008
    I actually agree that the show will be another 200 episodes. With the way they are dragging out and repeating scenes in the anime, its probably going to take 50 episodes just to catch up to where the manga is right now.

wizard_ninja

[168]Feb 16, 2008
    • level: 4
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    I actually agree that the show will be another 200 episodes. With the way they are dragging out and repeating scenes in the anime, its probably going to take 50 episodes just to catch up to where the manga is right now.
    The 9th's release was shown a whole 4 times. And the third one was stupid because Nnoitra had said that Aaroniero was already released, and then they chose to show the release at the end of the bloody episode. I mean what was wrong with showing him already released like they said he was?!

MoCrovellie

[169]Feb 22, 2008
    • level: 11
    I also think th old guy is number 1 espada, you seen all the scars he has, been in many battles, he looks like yama with the scars. Would be cool to see yama face of with him and they think about old battles they have had.....

YoruichiMeow

[170]Feb 26, 2008
    Don't you think that Orihime's powers are sometimes used unconsciously? I think sometimes when she's on the sidelines cheering Ichigo on, it helps out his battle (or at least it helps him survive/think he can win). Could this be a different manifestation of her powers? Also, when she heals Ichigo while saying goodbye, it doesn't show her using her shield powers (although she could have). Maybe her subconscious has some control over events? If so, watch out, Rukia!

Rogue_Beeyatch

[171]Feb 27, 2008
    • level: 23
    YoruichiMeow wrote:
    Don't you think that Orihime's powers are sometimes used unconsciously? I think sometimes when she's on the sidelines cheering Ichigo on, it helps out his battle (or at least it helps him survive/think he can win). Could this be a different manifestation of her powers? Also, when she heals Ichigo while saying goodbye, it doesn't show her using her shield powers (although she could have). Maybe her subconscious has some control over events? If so, watch out, Rukia!

I don't get it. Even if Hime had some extra Godlike powers, why would that mean Rukia would need to watch out???

OneNotTaken

[172]Feb 27, 2008
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    YoruichiMeow wrote:

I don't get it. Even if Hime had some extra Godlike powers, why would that mean Rukia would need to watch out???

Because people tend to think that they both have the hotts for Ichigo, and orihime has flat out said that she is jealous of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship and if her powers were subconscious she might accidentally erase rukia from existence. lol. too bad that wont EVER happen.

Rogue_Beeyatch

[173]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 23
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Rogue_Beeyatch wrote:
    YoruichiMeow wrote:

Because people tend to think that they both have the hotts for Ichigo, and orihime has flat out said that she is jealous of Ichigo and Rukia's relationship and if her powers were subconscious she might accidentally erase rukia from existence. lol. too bad that wont EVER happen.

Like NEVER EVER.

Siefex

[174]Feb 29, 2008
    • level: 2

To me, Itchigo and Rukia have more of a brother / sister relationship. I think Renji and Rukia are the real lovers. However, certain times in the anime it's hard to tell exactly what kind of relationship Itchigo and Rukia have together.

YoruichiMeow

[175]Feb 29, 2008

I agree that Ichigo and Rukia are more like brother-and-sister right now, but then again, in the subbed version when Ichigo got his Shinigami powers back, Kisuke convinced him by saying that love is stronger than steel...so...that could leave you as friends, lovers, siblings...And I also don't think Orihime WOULD put herself in a good situation with Ichigo just because she could with her powers, she's too passive and nice. That's one of the reasons I think Kubo gave her such a God-like power. She's just too nice.

Anyway, some people have (kind-of) mentioned this theory before, but I think maybe Isshin is Kukaku and Ganju's older brother, which would explain Ichigo's resemblance to Kaien, and also his awesome riatsu.

framebreak01

[176]Mar 3, 2008
    • level: 9
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Something about the old guy being #1 doesn't sit well with me. Yama fits as the captain commander in SS, but that guy just doesn't have the "All Powerful" look to me... he just looks.. old lol. My money is on Stark for the #1 spot.

wizard_ninja

[177]Mar 6, 2008
    • level: 4
    framebreak01 wrote:
    Darkknight313 wrote:
    Something about the old guy being #1 doesn't sit well with me. Yama fits as the captain commander in SS, but that guy just doesn't have the "All Powerful" look to me... he just looks.. old lol. My money is on Stark for the #1 spot.
    See, I don't think that Aizen would send his top espada to pick up Inoue. I've mentioned this several times elsewhere but I think that Stark is the strongest but is not the first espada. I think of him as having a Shikamaru complex, where he is hella powerful when he needs to be but he generally doesn't want to achieve. I wouldn't be suprised is Aizen almost skipped over him when he was looking for Espada.

x2xnorris

[178]Mar 8, 2008
    • level: 1

Well as for the way Bleach will end, there will probably be an epic battle between ichigo & Aizen(obvious), but after that fight Ichigo will probably win, and go back to the real world. and the series should end after that. But there will probably be another season/arc after that that will focus on the vizards, and maybe have a vizard/shinigami war like the quiency one.

-But after Bleach finally wraps up i think they should have two spinoff series.

1.- the first one should be set in the future in the Soul Society, where Hitsugaya is the top captain and have a new set of captains including Renji, Rukia, and some others, but during that spinoff, something happens in the soul society(not sure what though), but Ichigo comes back to the soul Society 2 help, but for a twist he finally bleaches his hair black! lmao

2.- Another spin0ff focusing on the past. where we see Issin, Urhahrah, the old cap. of squad 11, a healthy Ukitake. It should take place around the quiency war time period

framebreak01

[179]Mar 10, 2008
    • level: 9

This is just a bunch of random stuff about Bleach that's been on my mind.

1) With the exception of Aizen crushing everyone in his path in SS & Ken making light work of Kumomura and Tousen, every fight is an uphill battle. It would be nice to see some of the main characters show off their skills and power by completely dominating some supposedly strong opponents once in a while.

2) The lack of important character's backstories is bugging the hell out of me, and it seems like we will never get to see them.

3) Last but not least, I'm wondering how strong Aizen really is. Can he make even the #1 espada fall to his knees with reitsu alone like he did to Grimmjow, or would a battle between him and #1 actually be a struggle for him before finally winning? Also, if he is stronger by far, what would that mean for the series? Already we are about to go into another filler arc and God only knows how long this one wil be. I'm already way past tired of waiting for the animated version of Ichigo-vs-Grimmjow in HM... so how many chapters and eps will it take for someone to be strong enough to face Aizen?

YoruichiMeow

[180]Mar 10, 2008
    Which *main* characters would you have backstory on? I would love to see something about Ichigo and Ishida's dads, Yoruichi, and Urahara...although I think we're going to be fed breadcrumbs on all of those. I'm excited to see what Mizuiro, Tatsuki, and Keigo's powers are going to be, or if Urahara's going to make them be his little slaves since Renji went away...