Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

Why are Ririn, Korodo, and Nouva present in the Arrcanar Arc when they didn't...

  • Avatar of ANEWMARK

    ANEWMARK

    [1]Feb 20, 2009
    • member since: 06/24/05
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 94

    Why are Ririn, Korodo, and Nouva present in the Arrcanar Arc when they didn't exist in the manga?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of peaceknuckle

    peaceknuckle

    [2]Feb 20, 2009
    • member since: 10/19/06
    • level: 15
    • rank: Ginsu Knife
    • posts: 1,388

    The answer is one of the following:

    A) They are filler characters, and that's what filler characters do, they take up space to stretch the anime as long as they can, regardless of what canon material says.

    B) The mod soul trio is really an alien plot to pollute the minds of the worlds young people and they want to get as much coverage as possible

    C) You should have asked this in the Question and Answer thread

    D) You shoud be more careful not to double post your threads.

    E) All of the above are true statement.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of could107

    could107

    [3]Feb 20, 2009
    • member since: 03/28/08
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 753
    Don't take peace's response harshly we all do that to people who eithe repost new forums where forums for that already exist. But he's right on all acounts.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anthonykomonski

    anthonykomonski

    [4]Feb 20, 2009
    • member since: 09/15/06
    • level: 34
    • rank: Wardrobe Malfunction
    • posts: 2,250
    peaceknuckle wrote:

    The answer is one of the following:

    A) They are filler characters, and that's what filler characters do, they take up space to stretch the anime as long as they can, regardless of what canon material says.

    B) The mod soul trio is really an alien plot to pollute the minds of the worlds young people and they want to get as much coverage as possible

    C) You should have asked this in the Question and Answer thread

    D) You shoud be more careful not to double post your threads.

    (E) All of the above are true statement.



    The answer is obvious.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Ranemoraken

    Ranemoraken

    [5]Feb 22, 2009
    • member since: 04/18/07
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 3,333
    anthonykomonski wrote:
    peaceknuckle wrote:

    The answer is one of the following:

    A) They are filler characters, and that's what filler characters do, they take up space to stretch the anime as long as they can, regardless of what canon material says.

    B) The mod soul trio is really an alien plot to pollute the minds of the worlds young people and they want to get as much coverage as possible

    C) You should have asked this in the Question and Answer thread

    D) You shoud be more careful not to double post your threads.

    (E) All of the above are true statement.



    The answer is obvious.

    It's totally B
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of OneNotTaken

    OneNotTaken

    [6]Feb 22, 2009
    • member since: 04/05/06
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,316
    Ranemoraken wrote:
    anthonykomonski wrote:
    peaceknuckle wrote:

    The answer is one of the following:

    A) They are filler characters, and that's what filler characters do, they take up space to stretch the anime as long as they can, regardless of what canon material says.

    B) The mod soul trio is really an alien plot to pollute the minds of the worlds young people and they want to get as much coverage as possible

    C) You should have asked this in the Question and Answer thread

    D) You shoud be more careful not to double post your threads.

    (E) All of the above are true statement.



    The answer is obvious.

    It's totally B


    I vote for E.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of YoruichiMeow

    YoruichiMeow

    [7]Feb 22, 2009
    • member since: 02/21/08
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 2,412

    peaceknuckle wrote:
    (E)

    anthonykomonowski already circled it and everything...

    Edited on 02/22/2009 2:50pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of LeonMorado

    LeonMorado

    [8]Mar 6, 2009
    • member since: 11/25/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 5,332
    mainly it's because the anime isn't the manga.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.