Bleach Forums

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

worst and best bankai

presario111

[1]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 5

for worst id vote for the 10th squads captains bankai i have yet to see it impress me. and for best id go with the blind guy(iim sorry there are way to many names in this show) that bankai is just lethal he just had the misfortune of using it agains kenpachi

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Llama_guy

[2]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 53
    Worst... uh, Renji's hads down.

Best, Zaraki's (Eyepatch = bankai people, realize it!)

OneNotTaken

[3]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 21
    Out of the 8 we've seen.

Byakuya
    Komomura
    Tousen
    Hitsugaya
    Mayuri
    Renji
    Ikkaku
    Ichigo

Renji's is absolutely the worst, because he has no idea how to use it properly.

Komomura's and Ikkaku's are pure giant strength with seemingly no abilities.

Hitsugaya has lots of cool abilities, but clearly doesn't have the strength or experience to wield them to their full potential.

Tousen's is very good, but very specific, any opponent with more resilience and intelligence than tousen can easily beat him because all it takes is exactly what ken did, and I don't think ken is the only one that could do it.

Mayuri's is poisonous sure, but if one finds away around that we really haven't seen it do anything else except extend blades out of its chest and eat things.

Ichigo's enhances his body entirely, which is why I think it's a close second, but without his mask, bankai to bankai, I think Byakuya has him beat.

Id have to say that Byakuya's is the best. He seems to know his bankai the best. He has multiple abilities for different situations. And...it is just very versatile.

Obelisk20

[4]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 9
    OneNotTaken wrote:
    Out of the 8 we've seen.

Byakuya
    Komomura
    Tousen
    Hitsugaya
    Mayuri
    Renji
    Ikkaku
    Ichigo

Renji's is absolutely the worst, because he has no idea how to use it properly.

Komomura's and Ikkaku's are pure giant strength with seemingly no abilities.

Hitsugaya has lots of cool abilities, but clearly doesn't have the strength or experience to wield them to their full potential.

Tousen's is very good, but very specific, any opponent with more resilience and intelligence than tousen can easily beat him because all it takes is exactly what ken did, and I don't think ken is the only one that could do it.

Mayuri's is poisonous sure, but if one finds away around that we really haven't seen it do anything else except extend blades out of its chest and eat things.

Ichigo's enhances his body entirely, which is why I think it's a close second, but without his mask, bankai to bankai, I think Byakuya has him beat.

Id have to say that Byakuya's is the best. He seems to know his bankai the best. He has multiple abilities for different situations. And...it is just very versatile.

I absolutely agree. That was what I was just thinking that same thing

Ranemoraken

[5]Dec 31, 2008
    • level: 20
    Yeah, it's just that Byakuya's bankai, in description is powerful, but in practice, it never completely "Wind scar's" opponents. But this will get me off track on death bits. Still though, Byakuya's is by far the most versatile in size. Ichigo's bankai made sense, as it gave him the ability to keep his fights mangeable. Renji hasn't used his bankai in a manner that isn't slapping into other things. He's a klutz with it, and it doesn't look good at all. Mayuri's is quite toxic at the least, but seems very difficult to handle against anything fast. Ikkaku's is probably the most boring, but technical feats give it a lot more interest.

jefffro18

[6]Apr 11, 2009
    • level: 5
    Ikkaku's is the worst it's just big swords and brute force. byakuya is the best.

bloodiedblade

[7]Apr 14, 2009
    the worst is renji's and the best would be byakuya's imo.

mrmorha

[8]Apr 23, 2014
    • level: 1

The best is kenpachi zaraki's nozarashi it took out an entire meteorite with one hit without using any fancy powers and ontop of that he just learnt how to use it.

invisiblish

[9]Jul 3, 2014
    Let's settle this... Ya'll are forgetting Yama's! Bringing back the dead... AMAZING!

But this was an early post so it's forgiven.

From the original list:

Byakuya has had his the longest. Not only is he adept for it but he has trained with his far more so than anyone on that list.

To the point of Tousen, remember Zaraki is the only person we've seen take that kind of punishment and walk away from it. EVERYONE else has needed serious medical assistance. Dont forget that Zaraki was dealing with Tousen's blades sticking out of his body beforehand.

Renji on the other hand has had his about a minute longer than Ichigo and has a basic understanding of it's abilities. Ichigo gets the advantage because of Urahara's technique for BanKai training.

Worst: TIE - Hitsugaya & Mayuri
    Best: Ichigo (He even said that he only knew the 1 technique!)