Bleach

High Speed Battle! The Goddess Warrior, Decided

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Nov 01, 2005 on TV Tokyo

• *snores*

*sigh* Just like the episode before this one, nothing happened at all. The first half of the episode was basically back and forth trash talking between Commander General Yamamoto and Captains Ukitake and Kyouraku. Other than the fact that Ukitake and Kyouraku are the only soul slayers to come in a pair, the first half of this episode was trash. And you know what happens when they three finally fight? Commercial break and it moves onto a not so better fight. The second half concentrated on Yoruichi and Soi Fong's fight, and like the fight with Yamamoto, all trash talking. Bleach is starting to take a Dragonball Z road with all of this stupid talking.
  • Soi Fong and Yoruichi the best cat fight you can get.

This was a mildly interesting episode, with the cat fight, no pun intended if you know what I mean. We finally really get to see the 2nd Division Captain battle. It was also another one of the episodes where, student(s) fight the teacher. This episode was well attack packed. Expect they did jump around a little to much.
  • Soi Fong and Yoruichi go at it... not bad at all.

Anyone else getting sick of them repeating the ending of the previous episode as the intro to the new episode? What a waste of time...

Anyways, Bleach 56 is quite a thing to see. Besides the initial chatter between Yamamoto and the other two, the action between Soi Fong and Yoruichi is quite nicely paced. A bit of revelation here, a bit of fighting there. And I find Soi Fong's shikai quite awesome looking.

Anyways, the ending was kind of cheesy, comes to wonder why Yoruichi didn't pull her little move in the beginning when she was getting cut all over. But overall, the brief fight sequences were quite nice (except for that first DBZ-esque exchange, that was just disturbing).

Can't wait til the next episode.
  • Decently plotted out, rather enjoyable.

This episode basically set up for a few battles to come. I found my self saying "Just fight already damnit!" There are only what appears to be the start of one fight, with a lot of dialogue. The we are put straight into another battle. This one seems quite intense and will probably be finished in the next episode. I found this episode to be giving people a lot of anticipation towards the next episode. Sadly, Ichigo is not shown in this episode at all, but he is shown in the preview of the next episode. All in all this is just an episode setting up the action for the next.