Bleach

Hitsugaya, Howl!

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Sep 06, 2005 on TV Tokyo

• Damn, Hitsugaya is awesome.

Wanna know why Hitsugaya is always consistently ranked as one of the most favourite characters, if not the most favourite, in character polls? It's because he's just so frikkin badass and awesome, and Tite Kubo did an awesome job on his character design. Here I'm just laying on my living room couch watching this episode and it starts off with this awesome battle between Captains Ichimaru Gin and Hitsugaya Toushiro. I sat up for the rest of the episode. Hitsugaya alone made this a great episode, although it would be rude to not acknowledge the ever evolving story that continues to get interesting. Aizen's letter really makes you question its authenticity. How much of is it true? And with the execution date moved up to a little over twenty four hours, it leaves you in suspense of what is going to happen next.
  • great battle going on

This episode was really one of the favorites in the series and ive watched 157 episodes.gin and the captain begin a pivital battles over momo and gin's murdering of the the captain.Ginn kinda of scares me sometimes the way he always looks happy even though hes really just plain evil on the inside.this time was no exception. all through out the battles gin;s expression never changed.he was just smiley smiley smiley. come on gimme a break.i can understand some small evil smiles and that eye expression sometimes but not everytime he shows up.the captain is one of my fave characters and gin is my favorite. even tho he has that freakish look.good episode.
  • Why Bleach is the best anime I've seen.

AFter watching the battle between Ichi and Ken. I thought that no battle could get better than that. Though once I saw Ichimaru and Hitsugaya start to face off, I knew this duel would be better. Ichimaru is my favorite character, and to see the duel between the two captans was just amazing. The rest of the episode was good, also sort of showing a relationship-type of thing that could be looming around Ichimaru and Matsumoto. Very intresting episode, and I can\'t wait to keep going!
  • A battle between Ichimaru Gin(3rd squad captain) and Hitsugaya(10th squad captain) rages as the main issue in this episode. (even though they got interrupted in the middle)

This is where I first truly noticed Hitsugaya. He's known as the 'Genius who appears once every few hundred years', according to Gin. And even though Gin says he's regretting his actions, or he should have put more thought into it before setting into action, his smirk just doesn't wipe off his face. And since they didn't manage to finish their battle this time because Gin suddenly decided to attack Hinamori instead, I wish that there would be a re-match between them in the near future. Hitsugaya's voice talent, as I noticed seems to be the same as Tao Ren from Shaman King.