Bleach

Hitsugaya Scatters! The Broken Hyorinmaru

Aired Tuesday 7:00 PM Mar 28, 2007 on TV Tokyo

• Ririn, Cloud, Nova, please get lost.

Another action packed episode, but this episode suffers a little bit from Dragon Ball Z syndrome. In many of the fights, they are usually one sided with the superior fighter just kicking back or toying with their opponent. Definitely the case here with all four of the fights in favour of the Arrancar. It's not so much shocking that the soul reapers are losing badly, but that it gets a bit boring after a while and the process decides to repeat itself through the remainder of this episode. It wasn't all that bad, but what brings this episode a few notches down is how Ririn, Cloud, and Nova just had to find a way to get involved.
  • This is the most exciting episode I've seen in a long while.

This is an intense episode and it looks like they prepared us for it by making the previous one not so action packed. This is like a forte and extreme build up and I must say after watching this I couldnot wait at all for the next episode. This is the BEST and most exiting episode I have seen in a while and if the next episode feed on this it would be possible the greatest episode ever. This is the ultimate build up episode which sets the stage for many episodes to come and it really increased my attention and interest to the series which had been waning for the last little while. Now it it back to full strenght and much more. This is the LIMIT BREAK episode!!!
  • Another action packed Bleach episode. Includes scenes from the fight between Renji & arrancar 15 (Ilfort) and Capt. Hitsugaya & arrancar 11 (Shawlong). Also includes the first few scenes of Ichigo vs Grimmjow. Worth watching a few times.

This week's episode of Bleach is one filled with fight scenes. We see clips from both Captain Hitsugaya's fight and Renji's fight as well. We also see the first few moments of Ichigo's fight against Grimmjow. The episode (and season) cliffhangs with Hitsugaya, Renji, and Rangiku all having their limits (the one placed on them by soul society, due to being vice captain or higher) removed. Yet another great episode, one worth watching a few times over.

For the readers of the manga, try not to wince during Renji's fight. Cloud, Nova, and Ririn (the 3 mod souls from the Bounto filler arc) all jump in during Renji's fight, only to be made short work of by arrancar 15 before they can do any damage to their opponent. The "other" help Renji gets during the fight still occurs, so besides the few seconds that were changed, this episode still follows the manga's script.