Bleach

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

deershadow

Bleach Fan Reviews page 12 of 18

• .......

Bleach is the story of Ichigo Kurosaki, along with his family, runs a local clinic. Ichigo has the unusual ability to see poltergeists but rather than react with surprise he merely sees it as an annoyance.

Ok when I saw the preview for this I didn't know what to think! But now that I've watched it it is one of the best shows you most likly will watch! it has it all, it has comedy, romance, action, all the things I love! If you like comedy watch it! It's a worthy show to watch! Every once and a while a show comes along like this! You don't want to miss this! It has become one of my brothers and I fav shows. Adult swim made the right choice when they picked up this show! Thanks for reading this please rate ^_^
  • This is a great show to any current or new anime fans. While the violence does tend to be bloody, viewers will be treated with a deep storyline and intriguing characters among allies to enemies, as Ichigo works on to become a great Soul Reaper.

Among animes, this has to be one of my favorites because the storyline is gripping and the fights along with the swordplay are thrilling. The main storyline features Ichigo accidently becoming a Soul Reaper from the powers of Rukia Kuchika. Stuck with his role, Ichigo and Rukia team up to take down any hollows that threaten the living world. However, the hollows are not the only trouble as the Soul Society is upset with Rukia from letting her powers to be slip to a living human, which makes any soul reapers enemies to Ichigo, Rukia, and upcoming allies. Overall, a thrilling anime that gets better as each new episode airs.
  • amazing!definitely a masterpeice!

Bleach is an amzing show,it combines two worlds extremely well!by putting together the strifes of teenage life,the importance of friendship and trust,and ghosts,you get Bleach!it stars a 15 year old boy who could care less about his life and ghosts,but that all turns upside down when he meets a shinimagi(death god) called rukia kuchiki,with her around he learns the importance of friends and how much he should be grateful for the friends he has,like his friend chad,or inoue,tatsuki,rukia,yoruichi,the guys down at uraharas shop,and most important of all,his family,frankly,hes like this because his mother died,then he realises he has to move on and be grateful for the things he still has.
  • It gets better every episode!

Bleach is my favorite anime right now! i have watched tons of anime, but right now this is my favorite... i love sword shows better than anything like inuyasha and kenshin and that is why this show is awesome... it is also a lot different from the other animes as well.. it is real edgy and i can't wait to watch the next episode.. There isn't any romance at all until now which helps in avoiding drama but it would be cool to find out who likes who in some shows... i would highly highly recomend this to everyone i know for sure!
  • An Awsome show Defenetly worth watching, no even slightliest waste of time.

Bleach is the best Anime show i've ever seen, sure it beginns a bit slow and booring but the way everything turns out is amazing. From the start when Ichigo is a nobody until he obtains the shinigami powers from Rukia. And as the show goes on he gets stronger and stronger defeating more and more enemies. And to the last Facing Captain Kuchiki Himhelf. This Show combines the hero and all the sub characters. Even tho Ichigo is the hero in the Show, many other characters are equally beloved by the fans. This show is a must for all Anime lovers out there.
  • i love bleach!

i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach! i love bleach!
  • fast,slow,remarkable,drama,action,exciting, well that pretty much the summary

I think if i have'nt seen this anima i would've gone crazy, they made the mian character, Ichigo a very unique person. his personality keeps me on the edge, but yet he a has a emotionial side to him. Ichigo works his way up in the spirit world, and becomes a very powerful shinigami.he has two sisters, dad, but his mom died in a car crash protecting him, he kinda blames him self but in time he gets over it, his father is a shinigami to but hes keeping it a screte from him, he does'nt want Ichigo finding out that hes he responsable for him having these powers
  • This next longest [adult swim] anime series since "Inu-Yasha"!

I remember the first time I've seen "Bleach" is when I saw the 1st ever japanese episode on the computer at my cousin's house. I said to myself that this show rules! I would've seen more episodes on my computer but I'm not allowed to download anything. Then I just heard [adult swim] announced that new episodes of "Bleach" will be running soon. Starting the first Saturday night of September last year I started watching the series. Right now I haven't missed a single episode so far. I was pretty excited and amazed about this series. The sword fighting action scenes are always the best part. The sound and animation effects are great. LONG LIVE "BLEACH"!
  • Watch the first 28 episodes and you will be hooked for life!!

This show is well....one of the best i have ever seen! It really starts to get intresting when rukia gets captured but it can start to get repeative around episode 57 but theres always something new in every episode. This show reminds me alot of the yu yu hackusho but i find it better and more satisfying. on a side not lots of girls have big boobs.... Just like dragonballz it can get very serious but very funny to and i found the first 20 episodes to be boring but dont skip them because you will have trouble understanding the story. Cheers, Bleach forever!
  • It's the best show ever!

I watched the ads about Bleach. It seemed to be a very interesting show. I watched one episode and thought it was the best show ever! Nuts and Sankey think it is the worst.
    I do not care! As long as I can watch it, I can move on. Ichigo has funny orange hair. It's a funny. It would be cool to meet a guy with hair like that! I just would be afraid to meet a guy that strong. If I make him really mad he could KILL ME! Nuts always tries to kill it before I watch it. I find some way to watch it anyway. It's the best show.
    Don't ever take it off!
  • I just absolutely love this show!!!

Since this show has aired on Adult Swimm i got to watch it. i mean it has everything and i think the characters are pretty cool especially Ichigo and it is very funny. I also love the anime style i haven't ever seen an anime like this before. But the only thing is what does the title have to do with the anime. Besides that it is a personal favorite of mine and i love watchin it.
  • a good show so far but it is another super long anime series, oh man at least it aint as long as naruto or one piece is.

i give bleach a 9.5 due to the fact that it is a great show and deserves repect. It has its very funny bust-a-gut points and it great fight scenes and i am looking forwards to future episodes and future fights. It is just another great addition to the adult swim saturday night line up.
  • It's a fun show to watch

When I first came across Bleach, I was a bit skeptical. At first, I thought that it would be immature. But thankfully, I was mistaken. Instead, I came across one of the most entertaining animes out now.

It may not have the depth of Wolf's Rain or Gundam Seed. However, it is also more laid back than the aforementioned shows, which is one thing I really like about it. I like the fact that it isn't always serious. The humor in the show is great.

The characters are all good. The show does a good job of developing them. They all seem like characters that one can relate to. I especially like Yasutora "Chad" Sado. I also find Orihime to be very interesting. She's always one of the funniest characters in the show.

So, I guess that's my review of Bleach. It's a very entertaining anime in my opinion. It's definitly a great way to spend half an hour.
  • Ichigo can see ghost. Ichigo helps those when he cares but can't bring himself to care enough... until one fateful day. A small, mysterious woman appears on duty inside his room, a Soul Reaper known as Rukia.

From manga artist Tite Kubo comes the story of a world where death lurks impalpable to an everyday human's eyes. Ichigo Kurosaki, along with his family, runs a local clinic. Ichigo has the unusual ability to see poltergeists but rather than react with surprise he merely sees it as an annoyance. Ichigo helps those when he cares but can't bring himself to care enough... until one fateful day. A small, mysterious woman appears on duty inside his room, a Soul Reaper known as Rukia.
  • From manga artist Tite Kubo comes the story of a world where death lurks impalpable to an everyday human's eyes. Ichigo has the unusual ability to see spirits but rather than react with surprise he merely sees it as an annoyance. Then one fateful day...

This show is awesome, point blank. This show's Ichigo Kurosaki looks remarkably similar to Naruto Uzumaki, a main character of one of my other favorite shows, Naruto. This show has comedic moments which can make you laugh out loud. This show has also the best action I have ever seen in an anime, but unlike the Dragon Ball Z series, this action isn't the straight battles with no reason to fight, no offence to those that like Dragon Ball Z, but has a reason behind every story. This show is also very music oriented, since every character has a theme song, and the opening theme songs are the best I've heard. A personel favorite.
  • !!!

one of my fav shows ever!
    iv only seen episodes one through 9 and i love the show!
    its sooo cool!
    its somtimes intense! but very cool! The hollows are originals, nobody can think of that name... hollow, nobody would think of it! thats why its good.
    episode ten seems pretty cool! i could watch this show for hours and never get bored!
    i hope this show has seasons on dvd, i would toatally buy it! i dont think they do! My fav character is maybe ichago, i dont know how to spell it!
    my favorite character is either renji, or captain hitsugaia!! good bye!
  • It started with the meeting of a shinigami, Kuchiki Rukia, and a supposedly normal person, Kurosaki Ichigo. The story is built on this meeting and other events begin to develop after this...

It's your typical shounen (for boys) anime where there are lots of fight scenes and the focus is more on the flow of events. The story is moderately original but the characters are typically like all shounen anime. What I like most about this anime is that there are tons of bishies (cute guys) with a variety of powers. Animation-wise, I would give it an 8 out of 10 because I'm not that picky with how well the drawing is as long as they stay uniform throughout the series and in fairness to this anime, it did. As I write this, I think there are around 117 episodes and I've watched them all. Story-wise, as I said, it's moderately original in content. There are three arcs in the manga (soul society arc, arrancar arc, hueco mundo arc)but the anime added another after the soul society arc, the bounto arc, which for me is a very dragging period of the anime. It's not as exciting as the soul society arc and even though the arrancar arc is just starting and the hueco mundo arc is still to come, the bounto arc already pales in contrast to the other arcs. I actually forced myself to watch the bounto arc. Over-all, I still like it very much and i consider myself to be a Bleach addict because I can't wait till they show the next episode. The anime is still on going and they air it every Wednesday on TV Tokyo (Japan), if my memory serves me right. I get to watch it every weekend because my cousin who lives in Japan records the episodes and sends it to me. Also for people who want to watch the episodes, there are a lot of sites where you can download the latest episodes (direct download or via torrent) and the file size is around 300mb or higher (so I don't recommend downloading it for dial-up people).
  • well this show is ok i guess.........

7.9
    well come on this show about the poeple dieing and in bleach its there job to fight sprits and sent poeple to hevan to me this show is really sad i saw the frist 3 episodes and i wanted to cry i never cry i hate crying but everyone was dieing everyone says it really good but its to sad to me there this one other question i want to add in the review though why does everyone say if you love naruto you will love this show this show and naruto are really differnt well thanks for reading my review i am starting to write reviews angin over all this show is ok
  • The story of Kurosaki Ichigo, the high school boy with orange hair who can see the dead. One fateful day his life is changed by Kuchiki Rukia a Shinigami otherwise known as a Death God. Kurosaki Ichigo will now fight to protect everthing he holds dear.

Bleach is an incredible Manga and Anime from Japan. A fine example of a story that could rival the Dragonball series which most people highlight as the example of an action series. I had my first exposure to Bleach watching the first 25 episodes fairly quickly one after the other, what I saw was a well animated slick presentation and something that was far more violent than I had expected.

The comedy isn't over the top and it plays well with the characters, the development of the characters also means that you begin to care about them.

I also can't let this review go without mentioning how well it handled a potential real problem for anime series based on concurrently running mangas is the problem of filler. We know of shows that handled it very badly which will remain unnamed. Bleach chose to use a single arc that while it did not and could not provide much in the way of character development it was reasonably entertaining and brief.

I would recommend Bleach the Anime it stands the test as easily one of the great long running series available today.
  • Bleach

well im new to bleach and let me tell you, im glad i started watching. bleach was recomended to me by a friend. since i love naruto, he thought that bleach would be perfect.
    and perfect it was...
    a few things that i like about bleach
    i like how it takes place in (around) present time so everything is up to date.
    i also love the amount of action in bleach. every bleach episode has twice as much action as a naruto episode.
    the only problem that i see with bleach is its story.
    its an amazing story, dont get me wrong!!!!
    but no offense, its nothing next to naruto.
    luckily for bleach, im comparing its story to one of the best in the buisness.
    overall, bleach is a funny, action packed show that every fan of naruto will love!!
  • Please read the above summary...

To put it simply, this is a great anime series. I look forward to watching it and it even reminds me of my olf favorite anime, Naruto. I'd like to mention that this show feels similiar in some ways to Naruto, but I'm not quite sure why. One possiblility is that there are many voice actors that are in both series. One good example is the voice actor for Orihime. That same voice actor also does Sakura in Naruto, and Eureka in Eureka Seven. Anyways, This anime has a great storyline, as well as a heck of a twist. So, I highly reccomend this anime to all those people who want to watch a all-around good show.
  • I once read the saying "You won't see them coming till they strike" and man, were they right. Everything that happens in show is linked to something you won't expect.

If, like me, you are tired of all the unoriginal, predicable shows, then Bleach is right for you. Do not let the beginning or summary of this show scare you away from it. It is one of the best shows I have seen in years. The entire plot revolves around one huge secret from the very first episode. The only way I can think to describe this amazing form of art is "You won't see it coming." Its like that buried christmas present you get once every two years that always holds something you never thought you'd get.
  • this show i have just started to watch but so far this is a show about a "death god" or shinigami named ichigo that plans to destroy all hollows

This show is sweet. One of the best shows I have watched in a long time. However I still like naruto better but it is one of my favorites. Rukia is hot! hot! hot! But Orihemi is hotter!!!! Because she has hugo knockers! Soul Reapers are sweet if they were real I would be one when I died... Or would I be a hollow? who knows... . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . ,. , . . .. . . . .
  • A mix of my favorite shows.

Bleach is a super good show and is a show I like to stay up to watch. This show has been tossing a lot of good episode and has an interesting plot. This show reminds me of two of my favorite shows. I has the action and spirt thing of Yu Yu Hakisho and the funny, swords, and samurai look of Inyuasha. This show is truly on of the best and it truly has good, good guys and has it's twists. This show is definitely the cutting edge, putting two different shows into one big hit. This show definitely is one of my favorites.
  • This show simply put rocks!!!!

This show reminds me of yu-yu hakusho. This show just is unpredictable and cutting edge unlike other shows today. If disagree you must be friggen crazy. Unlike other shows put on this show gives us some awsome entertainment and a thrill ride. Lol i encourage people watch this show than other shows like that stupied ass show naked brothers band. This show kills pretty much every other show out there except for my personal favorite Naruto. This show is a must see show because of its very dramitic action scenes and very comical jokes. Simply put this show rocks! :)
  • This shows pretty good..

This show is pretty good... Its about a boy named Ichigo and a girl named Rukia. They have to fight these souls and stuff and it was cool. I like Ichigos sword, its cool also. This is my 2nd faveorite show next to naruto. This show is definitley worth watching.
  • Whats bad about this show someone tell me becuase i cant find anything at all. In makeings to be one of the best animes of its time.

This show is great i'll start on that good mark. This has to be the only shows were the fillers are actually so good that if you didn't read the magna you wouldn't know they were fillers. Almost all the characters are loveable. Ichigo and Renji for one remind me of the relationship that Goku and Vegta in DBZ. It's not the only characters that make this show good its also how the storyling goes. This show has so much depth that sometimes that you don't know whos good or bad. It's also very mysterious in away because we dont really know alot about the past of the storyline but the past really dos effect or comeback to hunt the people on the future. If you don't wacth this show then your missing out.
  • This is my 2nd favorite show to Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden.

This show is really good if you like fighting monsters and demons.Its about a boy fighting off demons.The fighting in the show is cool.The story is solid it keeps on getting interesting.The show has awsome fighting.I would say that you should atleast check out this show give it a chance its really good.
  • I don't usually watch anime, but this show is very interesting.

I don't normally watch anime, but I really like this show. I normally think that anime is just so outlandish and a little to crazy, but this one just delivers. It has action, adventure, and drama that most shows don't really do for me. I know a lot of people are knocking this show before actually watching a good episode, all I have to say is; give it a chance. I was a skeptic about this show at first, but I sat down for a couple marathons, and found that I really liked it. It's a nice welcome break from most of the other familiar anime. Instant classic if given the chance.
  • Like it!

I really like Bleach because it has a lot of action and hollows look freaky and scary. I wouldn't want to get into them. Ichigo must be soo brave to fight them and acually defeat them. His sword is really big and awsome too. It kind of looks like Zabuza's and Inuyasha's sword. I cAn't belive that people teased him. Just because he had orange hair and everyone else had black or dark brown. I think thats just cruel. And mean. Some of the hollows don't look scary beacuse thy're just not. But some are just LIKE sCARY! By !
7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16