Bleach

TV Tokyo (ended 2012)

deershadow

Bleach Fan Reviews (517)

• Y BLEACH is awesome!

BLEACH is one of the best anime in the .. Because in most of the episode it shows more review about the stories. If u dont want me to spoil then dont read this i honestly hate how ichigo gets stuck in the presentest world he wakes up and i think that a mod soul saved him because there would be no way there could be a present soul in there when he was dead and the scientist poisend the researcher he ate a soul candy and blocked his soul so if u want me to go on then lke and tell me bye....
  • bleach is awesome

bleach is one of my favorit animes to watch. its the the best one yet
  • It's legendary for so many reasons......

First, Bleach may have deviated from its original purpose a bit as the series progresses, but its original purpose was one of the best I've seen in any manga because the idea of souls, using and connecting with your spiritual energies to do EPIC stuff but then the dark side of the soul, if you feel truly empty and abandoned the good of your soul then the power of your emptiness comes through, as a hollow, so people who review based on bleach as a normal anime just don't get bleach,

As well that it is a shonen anime shows the clashes between the light and dark, balance is in everything, as for soul reapers, hollows exist, and so fights occur and they are battles of souls and their convictions, not necessarily strenght, such as kenpachi can beat espadas but draws with ichigo, as in he reacts to the opponent and will never go down without his opponent dying as well (but ichigo stlll SOOO should have been poned) and how ichigo can defeat powerful people (but cannot defy the SS or the Espadas without a ton of help because they are too strong) because his character and personality fit with his power, and in response to Az 0k's negative and shallow ideas it is NOT all about speed and power because Szayelaporro uses billions of abilities, so does Aaroniero, the 8th Espada, the one with the controlling power (forgot his name) and most of all Aizen, Tia, Stark, Barrangan, Gin and Kaname just nnoitora and kenpachi are the only ones in the whole of bleach who just use speed and power and grimmjow and ichigo do a bit although they use other abilities as well.

With the addition of a friend and comedy type manga at the start and in places in later bleach shows life without soul reapers and hollows, but when Tite Kubo adds this in he still shows this manga types reaction because of his thoughtful and troubled atmosphere when he is contacted by the vizards and when tatsuki and karin (through don kanonji) starts to ask ichigo about soul reaper affairs shows the realism with this manga.

As a final note- In responce to HVAC25000's comment, Naruto is not childish!!!!! i would do another review on that but i should probably be doing homework......

• Hilarious!!!!!

Everything about it is hilarious!! The characters, the facial expressions, the lines, the fights, the bickering, and most of characters!!!! There's always a part in every episode where I just have to rewind it over and over and just laugh. An awesome anime!!! :)
  • NO NEED EXPLAINING IF YOU LOVE THE GOD DAMN ANIME!!!!

NO NEED EXPLAINING IF YOU LOVE THE GOD DAMN ANIME!!!!
  • I'd like to defend my favorite show.

Well to start off I'd like to say a previous posted comment by a person is completely rediculous. Your clever words would not be able to explain your poor rating. Rating a low score for the brand it belongs to is just childish. I would know because I'm 15 years old.

Comparing SS arc and HM is a unprofessional review. Stating they are the same is not really the truth. The SS arc Ichigo was the only successful to defeat his opponent as everyone else was useless. HM they all did the share of actually being of use. The arcs might both share "saving the helpless woman" but your story about his opponents are off. 3 digits were "ex-espada" meaning their spot was taken by a different arrancar with slighty up to extremely more power than the previous.

Ichigo later fought number 6 espada Grimmjow. Why is it a shocker that Grimm is stronger than Ichigo? You were planning every fight to go easily? You were wrong about Ichigo's as well. Ichigo's bankai can probably be infinite if he really wanted to be like that forever. Bankai is all superior to shikai so your story about power and speed is just crap. What else is crap is you comparing the look of Grimmjow and SS3, maybe this show isn't for you. Grimm is a fucking panther not a glowing homosexual that dyes his hair yellow with his energy. You say this guy is supose to be a equal of Renji? Dont make me laugh. Grimmjow is his own person. He doesn't give a flying shit about anyone else.

Next to talk about is Ulquiorra. He seemed like a man with no emotion. He follows the orders of Aizen and no one else. Sorry to say this shut up with the stupid Ulquihime stories because it won't happen he is clearly confirmed dead when he turned to dust. He would only be compared to Byakuya because Ichigo both times needed the help of his inner hollow to help him win.

There is a clear mistake in powers when Ichigo being defeated by Yammy but Kenpachi and Byakuya easily defeat Yammy.

Aizen. Clearly this would be the difference in these arcs. This can also make things even more the same since Ichigo did not kill him. Only difference is Aizen didn't get away. You can say they are the same because the character Aizen is very clever and he both used these as distractions creating these adventures of Ichigo going to save a friend so he can get to his real objective.

What I did not like was what happened to nel and her just kicked from the story in like 1 episode after finding out what she truly was. They destroyed her importance by turning her to a little kid what is this GT? Her story was really interesting because she was betrayed by a "ally" just because she was a woman, stronger than him, didn't take him seriously, and would not fight him to the death.

Also it seems you've become a ichime lover. Time to prove some little kids wrong. Sorry to dissapoint you with this and show you a one sided relationship. What is Orihime to Ichigo? Only a friend that goes to the same school he does... thats all. You see all the love from Orihime to Ichigo and automatically think they belong together. She can cry Ichigos name all she wants, but Ichigo does not see her in that way. You might say stuff about him saving her but that wasnt his only objective he set when he went there. Evidence when Grimmjow said "If you were really here to save her wouldn't you have snatch her up and ran by now?" Something like that sorry if it is not the same. He even said I came to stop this war. The only time Ichigo was worried about Orihime was when she turned up missing but wouldn't you be worried if someone you knew went missing?

Ichigo would have more feelings for Rukia. If it wasn't ment to be that way fault on the writer for misleading the fans with all of this. When Rukia was being taken he would've nearly killed himself if Rukia didn't stop him. The story of Ichigo would be over and no one would like bleach. Rukia was persistent in letting Ichigo live by almost giving her life just to stop Byakuya from delivering the final blow.(giving her life as going with them knowing she will get a harsh punishment) Ichigo went to SS to save Rukia and for nothing else. He didn't want to fight but just to bring her back. Also I would say when Rukia was in the real world Ichigo opened up to Rukia nothing he has done to anyone else(not even his FAMILY!!!) When she wasn't there he always became sad. When she comes back everytime his face lights up with a smile. He says "RUKIA!" with a stupid looking face. Then she always responds with "You fool!" From first meeting her he can't function properally without her by his side telling him what to do. xD beautifully explained right?
  • A legend comes to end

still cant believe that this amazing masterpieace is over , it really was a one hell of a ride. I envy everyone who hasnt watched it yet because i would do anything to watch it all over again for the first time.
  • Pure Awesome

I love this anime, It has a lot of action, super powers and a lot more. Ichigo is a easy character to like. And if anyone haven't started looking at this anime must start looking at it now because your missing out on a lot of fun and action. If your looking for romance or love interest in this anime this is not for you. Even though there might be some situations where there might be some love interest it's never clear on it meaning they don't exploit it. But they do have a lot of deep friendship in this anime and that's why its so great. DON'T MISS OUT!!!

P.S. One con is they have pretty good amount of fillers and sometimes fillers within fillers.
  • this is the best show i have ever wached and it is super full of action and supence it just wants you to wach more and more of it i just can't blieve peolpe say it is bad it is the best they are wrong when they say that it is bad they are not smart!!!!!!!

this is the best show i have everwachedand it is super full of

action andsupenceit just wants you towachmore and more

of it i just can'tblievepeolpesay it is bad it is the best they are

wrong when they say that it is bad they are not smart!!!!!!!

• Perfect Stuff

Nel Pisses me off, because she is a jerk for not telling ichigo first and leaving him to face that espada wounded and severely damaged. Bleach is just great
    Bleach is just awesome
  • Right now... Bleach is probably my favourite anime, and I doubt that I'll ever lose my obsession with it.

Amazing. And the episodes are still coming! It's so Awesome! Right now... Bleach is probably my favourite anime, and hopefully, I'll never lose interest in it. I haven't seen a lot of episodes, and I'm just near the start of the second season, but it's getting really awesome. Not to mention that Ichigo's getting more powerful, and everyone's killing everyone else, the major funny moments, AND... Toshiro Hitsugaya is just a little cutie, so Awesome and Adorable! I Loved him as soon as I saw him, except... I kinda spoiled everything for myself, since I read what happens to him and Momo and Aizen on the internet before I watched it, but now I know what to expect... still, I wish I hadn't done that. Anyways, at the start when Ichigo first became a Soul Reaper I just loved it, not to mention Keigo's Awesomeness with his jokes and all, I couldn't stop laughing. And then came all the Hollows, the Quincy's, the... ah... Spiritual Pressure, lol, the Zan-Pakuto (or however it's spelt), the Lieutenants, and of course the Awesome and Lovable Captains, then the murdering of a fellow captain. Non-Stop Awesome fights and never-ending hilarious moments are hopefullly going to never stop! It's something that you can't get out of, obsession much, lol. I'd have a lot more to say about Bleach, but that's be too many words to type. Forever will Bleach be Awesome. ... The Hotness of the guys are an added bonus!
  • love this show

I love watching bleach it is good show it's about a soul reaper name Ichigo Kurosaki who gains soul reaper power from another soul reaper name Rukia Kuchiki together they fight off hollows before they turn lost soul into hollows later in the series rukia gets taken by other soul reapers to the soul society and now Ichigo must save her from being died but before that he trains to get stronger in ode to save her after saving her he has to save the world from other evil. I watch this anime every week when there are new episodes. I love it
  • Tight!

This is the best anime show I've ever seen. It is the perfect fusion of anime, comedy, and action. With all the sword-fighting and laughs, It caught my attention. The story is so amazing , I can't wait for more episodes of Bleach. Each episode is another adventure, better than the last. It is the best. I love the graphics and animation on the show.I wonder what Aizen's plan is. I just love this show. I hope the show never ends. It is so awesome.This show will always be the best anime show in the history of all anime shows.
  • Bleach is a great action anime but it's kind of annoying now because of fillers.

I watched 1 episode of Bleach and I got hooked on to it. The biggest thing that bothers me is the fillers. I didn't mind 1 or 2 fillers to get back to the original story but whole seasons for fillers?! The zanpakuto season was extremely boring and now there's another one! I also think some of the minor characters should be more important like Keigo or Tatsuki. The thing I like most about Bleach are the characters and the fights. Most characters are well likable and it's impossible not having a favorite character from Bleach. Bleach is also very funny, Kon's perverted attempts are hilarious! I also love Rukia beating up Ichigo for insulting her drawings! I love the intensity of the fights. I think Bleach is an anime worth watching!
  • Excellent...

I don't know what to say about Bleach that hasn't been said already but I'll try. One of the parts of it that I like the most is the fact that it sticks to the manga quite closely and doesn't diverge or contradict manga very much. Characters are great, story and atmosphere are quite interesting. Don't get me wrong it ain't the best story in the world but is more or less above average. Among the minuses of the anime I count long filler arcs, over use of censorship on human or human looking characters and general slow pace. Those who love shonen will probably love Bleach, and those who don't will find some other entertainment. For the rest enjoy this great show because there ain't that many that can compare to it in the shows genre.
  • 15 Ichigo Kurosaki year old boy who has had the ability to see spirits since as long as he can remember. One day he encounters a Soul Reaper Rukia Kuchiki who gives him her powers to defeat a spirit monster called a Hollow. Now Ichigo is a soul reaper.

Bleach is great. I for one especially like the Soul Society arc. I like how Ichigo trained & gained all of his powers. Hopefully Ichigo learns to control his hidden powers that might one day consume him. Also, what makes this show so great is how they retain suspense. Also most shows have crummy,boring, humdrum flash backs but Bleach has action packed and entertaining flash backs. Such as the Ikkaku and Kenpachi flashback. My favorite thing about this show is how they utalize their swords or zanpakutoh's different levels of power. Kind of like Dragon Ball Z and Super Saiyans. Shikai and Bankai and a rumored thirdform are the levels of these swords. Overall a great show and one of my and a lot of others personal favorite show. Bleach is awesome!
  • Hang in their fans! It gets AWESOME.

Let me explain how mangas and anime series work (I'm sure most of you know). A great manga comes out but while it is still being published and has not been finished yet, it gets turned into an anime. The anime sometimes starts to catch up to the manga, so they have to put FLUFF stories in to buy themselves some time.

That's what happened to bleach.

So far, there are three fluff stories.

1. Bounts (not a terrible fluff story to watch, but kinda long. You get to see some sneak peeks at Ichigo's power so that makes up for it).

2. The princess (yeah, I couldn't stomach that one. I never finished it. I just skipped it and waited for it to end.)

3. The swords taking human form (currently in this one now and it is GREAT! VERY interesting).

ok. so after the Bounts stories, the series picks up again, with a vengeance. Same with the story after the princess ones.

So don't give up on Bleach because it is SO well worth it! you won't be sorry for sticking with it!
  • Bleach is about a 15 year old Soul Reaper/ Hollow Ichigo Kurasaki, and his friends from the human world, and the soul society meet new enemys and challanges on the way to become strong in order to protect his loved ones!

Bleach is an extrodinary show! There are a few problems like how there are so many damn!!! There are so many fillers it has really gotten tired! Theres even an arc and a season thats a filler! But besides that i love the show! Ocassionally, i like the fillers, but they have to be really funny! Kon is like really funny and perverted! lol! Anyways, I really enjoy watching the show and i am so happy for my friend hailey introducing it to me! I seriously watch it until 4:00 in the morning watching it! yey! lol, the hottest guys in my list are: Ichigo, Hitsugaya, Byakuya, Ukitake, Aizen, Uryuu, and chad! yey! i also think grimjoww is hot to! lol
  • The best anime I've ever seen! A high school student Ichigo Kurosaki meets a Soul Reaper. This leads him to the Soul Society where he meets his opponents, friends and enemies.

Bleach is the best anime ever! It is very exciting, breathtaking. It has a sense of humor, you can laugh hardly :) But also it isn't just funny. It is also sad. You can cry too. That is why I really love Bleach because it isn't just another dumb anime but it's serious and funny at the same time. You can see there persons who never ever give up no matter what happens. How far could you go to protect the ones you love? That is the bottom line of Bleach I think. I think you can characterize the show like that. It is a very very great anime! Go Bleach :)
  • this show has everything Spoilers!

ive watched evry episode Ichigo kurosaki starts out as a substitute soul reaper (death god) which defeat hollows after meeting Rukia he takes on different enemies other shinigami such as byakuya on bounts as well as arrancars and espada but he doesnt give in but will his hollow within takeover him or will orihime help him through and will he defeat aizen and live or will he die. . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . .. . .. this show has comedy,drama,romance and bloody ation yeah!!!
  • About a soul Reaper named Ichigo

AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING AMAZING
  • Incredible... Absoulutly incredible.

There is so much I could say about this show. First off, in any anime, you should look at the script and voice dubs. Both are impecable. The storyline is fabulous, starting out slow then propelling it self along, creating cool and complexicated characters. With the perfect amount of action and humor, this show pushes everything to the limits. The amount of time out into this series is incredible. If you come in when the show is at its 204 episode, it will demand your time for you to catch up. The indepth in the story line is amazing, and is hard to understand if you just came in, so I recommend starting from the start. Don't be lazy! Now go and watch it. You'll be glad that you did.
  • There is just one word to describe this show - Fantastic!

The show centres on Kurosaki Ichigo a normal highschool student who has always been able to see ghosts. One day he is attacked by one of these and a deathgod called Kuchiki Rukia arrives to save him. However, when she becomes injured Ichigo accepts her powers and from that day forth becomes a Substitute deathgod.

Firstly I have to say that if you don't like anime then you won't like this but if like me you do then this will rock your world. The plotline is original and the characters are great with real depth and great development throughout the show.

The animation is fabulous as is the voice talent. All in all this is a must for anime fans.
  • Awesome show

If there was an anime i did like it was bleach...i learned to read faster when i was watching the japanese versions of the show lol.
    I dont really like anime shows but i do acually like this one....well maybe it is the good anime art, it isnt all badly drawn like alot of other animes, which is a good thing.
    My favorite character is Ikkaku Madarame This si a show worth watching..alot of people think that it is not in depth enough or it is repeitive but it is better then deathnote ..bleach is the way to go dude out!
  • the best anime ever

To be honest, i think bleach is one of the most exciting, dramatic, action packed anime series. Almost every fight in the series is detailed and exciting to watch. You can really see how the character's mood changes all the time. With unexpected twists and turns. There is much added comedy and feuds even between friends and family that just make bleach even more interesting. The one thing i find good about a series, is the music. "Bleach" had exceptional music, all the emotional music actually made you feel sad, and the funny music always made you laugh, no matter how many times you've heard it. Bleach is a very origional series that one can definitely look forward to as this year's top anime series. The story is very origional as it employs a relationship with a shinigami, which can be compared to the grim reaper in the European society and United States culture. As the series goes on, it discusses the real truth behind hollows and the society in which the ghosts are vanquished to, the Soul Society. Although the jokes in the manga are not carried well to the anime, many people will find the series funny with plenty of places to laugh at. With many plot twist coming toward to viewers, it is sure to please those who look for genre that include comedy, super power, school kids, and fighting. The Manga is most definitely worth a read. As with most things, the book is always better. However, the use of understated body language and charged silences in Bleach is one of the main reasons I became hooked on this series. It is why I would also recommend you watch the show.
  • Bleach is adapted from Tite Kubo's manga. The story follows a fifteen-year-old boy named Ichigo Kurosaki who can see the souls of the dead. After meeting a Soul Reaper(shinigami or death god), Ichigo is forced to fight corrupted souls called hollows.

Note: For people who have watched some of the first couple of episodes, it is completely different from the rest of the series. It starts off slow, but picks up after the first ten episodes. Bleach is the only anime I have ever watched that completely intrigued me. The story is unlike anything I've ever observed. I don't want to say too much about the story because it might spoil the show for anyone interested. Characters have deep individual plot lines that intertwine and blend seamlessly. Even some of the characters that have only background purposes are deeper than then main characters of other shows. Bleach can be described as an action, drama, comedy, and romantic show. The action includes innovative fighting with an extraordinary amount of abilities unique to each character. The connections the characters have develop continually throughout the series and keep the viewer interested and guessing. The comedy in Bleach seems to be completely random, but this makes it all the more hilarious. There will be a completely serious moment with high tension when all of the sudden, one of many comical relief characters will appear accompanied with playful music. This usually lasts only a few seconds before returning to the tense moment. The romantic component of the show is split into many different love stories. Some may be extremely obvious, and some obscure. There are those that are simple and easy to predict, and others are complex that will keep fans guessing. Another great part of Bleach is the Soundtrack. The background music greatly compliments the scene at any point in the series. Every season, new music is added which keeps it fresh and lively. There are constantly changing opening and closing themes in each episode. Each theme song has become an essential part of my music library. Final Overview: A great show for anyone, even if you have never seen an anime, or have little interest in doing so. Although it might not be appropriate for smaller children, adults and children can appreciate The Humor and action. I have yet to meet someone who did not like the show after watching the full first season.
  • A new anime I got into!

This Anime totally rocks my socks. First of all all the action and all the violence and swearing. I just love all the action and fithing. I got into it not a long time ago and it is pure original and I never thought some one couls actually think of something this amazing like this. I will eventually give this show a 10/10. I only watched a couple of episodes it is not even edited it is like watching the original Japanese version. This is an amazing anime I have seen in a long time so I will continue wacthing it and see what Ichigo and Rukia are up to.
  • Simply amazing. even thaat doesn't describe Bleach! I'm totally in love with it, theres nothing to hate about it!!

Amazing doesn't even summarize Bleach. As soon as I saw the seventh episode on Bionix, I was hooked. Now, I am everything Bleach. Bleached my brain, my mind, my clothes. It's one stain I love living with. The characters are hilarious, the plot line is great. Even the few filler episodes in this series has a purpose!
    Theres no point wasting your time or bandwidth on other anime shows when you could be watching the 192 episodes of heaven.
    The only flaw with this is the anime is a little chopped up. It has two filler storylines, although they are good, they do not fit in with the usual stpryline of the manga.
  • One of the best anime shows of all time!

This show is basically about a teenager named Ichigo a girl Soul Reaper (shinigami) named Rukia gives him her shinigami powers to save his family. He is now a shinigami and with the help of his best friends, they keep the world safe from Hollows. Hollows are evil spirits that look really freaky. "They are formerly human spirits that were not sent to Soul Society in due time after death. This led to their corruption, robbing them of their sense of being and giving them a craving for human souls." (Wikipedia)

The main characters are:
    Ichigo Kurosaki
    Rukia Kuchiki Renji Abarai
    Inoue Orihime Sado Yasutora (Ichigo calls him Chad)
    Uryu Ishida My favorite characters are Renji and Ichigo! They both crack me up!

The fighting is awesome in Bleach! (There is pleanty of it!) And it also has humor! The best genres together! =D

I didn't think the show sounded good at first, but it is much better than I thought! Definately watch it or at least give it a shot! 10/10 show!
  • One of the best shows on Television right now. Bleach is about a 15 year old boy named Ichigo Kurosaki, and his dealings with the "Soul Society", and later, Hueco Mundo.

I could go on and on about how great this show is, but I won't. I'll simply state that if you love Anime, this is one show that you MUST watch. Find somewhere to watch Bleach, and watch it.

I myself have always preferred the Subbed version, but the Dubbed version that is shown is the West is still pretty damn good in terms of voice acting.

Basically, it is about a boy named Ichigo Kurosaki, who can see ghosts. This initial premise expands to incorporate the idea of a "Soul Society" where soul go after they die, but the plot expands to something so much bigger and better as you continue the story (Which I won't elaborate on here).

Simply a must-see series!
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10